Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's potent and does a pretty good job at ridding myself of an appetite for a about 4 hours. It's pretty much identical to the oxyelite pro in feel and the formula has everything the original did and it just added some garcinia. If you like 1,3 products I would recommend it. It stays in my rotation when cutting when I am not on ec.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/hydroxyelite-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals

PJLFit

Awards
OxyElite Pro original formula worked very well. I assume this would too. No idea why garcinia cambogia was added though...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep check out the link afi140 provided. There should be some reviews there with it as well.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's potent and does a pretty good job at ridding myself of an appetite for a about 4 hours. It's pretty much identical to the oxyelite pro in feel and the formula has everything the original did and it just added some garcinia. If you like 1,3 products I would recommend it. It stays in my rotation when cutting when I am not on ec.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/hydroxyelite-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals

Spot on. couldn't have said it better myself.

OxyElite Pro original formula worked very well. I assume this would too. No idea why garcinia cambogia was added though...

It's not a super ingredient, but there is some science showing it does increase fat loss over placebo.The price stayed the same as the original, so you get the original + more for the same price...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have a bottle ready to rock coming up shortly....I used to recommend oep to a lot of people and now it's time to me to use it to see how it works for me

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you liked OG, you will enjoy this :)

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I just started taking it..2nd day....I love that DMAA kick ..I become a focused machine at work

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started taking it..2nd day....I love that DMAA kick ..I become a focused machine at work
Ahh.. someone else using it. I'm still freakin trying to decide which Hi-Tech fat burner I will include in my next cut. To many damn options!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Lipodrene is a good one..I'm intrigued with Ionamin..wanna try that

Ppdub

Ppdub

Awards
Just finished a bottle, lost 8kg whilst maintaining my diet at 2800cal per day. Just as good as oxyelite pro in my opinion

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished a bottle, lost 8kg whilst maintaining my diet at 2800cal per day. Just as good as oxyelite pro in my opinion
makes since. same formula = same results

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing against hydroxy elite or any damn fat burner.
But u lost like 16 lbs from it?
That is sure as hell not from hydroxyelite , I'm running 1 gram of epiandro and 300 mg oxo and cut calories like nuts and lost 11 lbs.in about 2 month.

Ppdub

Ppdub

Awards
No joke, I bought another 3 bottles because of it. 2800 is what I dropped my calories too also. 3caps per day

Ppdub

Ppdub

Awards
I am quite active all day doing physical work scaffolding so that may have enhanced the results but regardless it worked a treat. Wonder if they also get banned soon ....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely. No fat burner can cause INSANE fat loss, just enhance the effects of a solid diet + training regiment
This is where most nubs get the disconnect. Supps won't solve a bad diet.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Wasn't aware it could be used safely..the thought of its results is very tempting

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't aware it could be used safely..the thought of its results is very tempting
Well define "safe".

Take too much, die.

Take a small amount and you're technically still poisoning yourself, but won't die.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
anyone know rough dosage of DMAA in 1 cap of HydroxyElite, I have just ordered some and tend to use Mesomorph on leg days and it would be safe to know to adjust dosage.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone know rough dosage of DMAA in 1 cap of HydroxyElite, I have just ordered some and tend to use Mesomorph on leg days and it would be safe to know to adjust dosage.
Im pretty sure it is in the mid 30mg range but VaughnTrue can confirm.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure it is in the mid 30mg range but VaughnTrue can confirm.
30mg per cap would be around 90 for all 3, i would not want to combine that much with extra from meso.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These are both stim heavy. I would avoid mixing both until you see what each does to your systems.