Alphamax XT and creatine

1. Alphamax XT and creatine

Would taking creatine hcl while using alphamax XT counter it's leaning out/drying out effects? I'm not exactly trying to bulk up anymore but getting leaner is a certainly a goal hence the creatine. Not sure if creatine will be adding in whatever water from my body that alphamax is hopefully trying to minimize. Any thoughts?

2. Not at all. Stacking the two shouldn't be an issue at all. Most of the water retention caused by creatine is intra-cellular, so it doesn't have an impact on looking bloated. Alphamax XT and creatine would make a great stack for strength and size gains while leaning out and looking dry
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Never cease creatine use IMO.

Any one still talking about creatine bloat has to stop reading articles from the 20th century lol
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

4. Thanks guys.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Never cease creatine use IMO.

Any one still talking about creatine bloat has to stop reading articles from the 20th century lol
    This. Creatine helps improve strength, which is something you want to increase (or at least preserve) while trying to lean out. Cutting out he creatine (if you're already taking it) seems like it would only hamper strength gains/preservation, and if you're not already taking it, adding it in can help you increase/maintain strength easier.

Betaine anhydrous (often taken with creatine) can also improve body composition (increased LBM and reduced fat mass), and is a nice addition during a bulk of a time of leaning out. There are a few products that contain full, effective doses of creatine and betaine (plus some other useful ingredients), such as CreMax XT, which can essentially be used as a staple/base during bulking, recomping, and cutting IMO.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Alphamax XT and creatine

^that TMG is also very synergystic with creatine, as a potent methyl donor it increases your body's natural creatine production on top of your supplementation.
    This is why these are ingredients 1 & 2 in Ergonine as well

Win/win

7. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    ^that TMG is also very synergystic with creatine, as a potent methyl donor it increases your body's natural creatine production on top of your supplementation.
    This is why these are ingredients 1 & 2 in Ergonine as well

Win/win
    E9 is a solid product as well; you can't really go wrong with Ergonine or CreMax XT!
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Like an online bayblade battle haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Alphamax XT and creatine

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Like an online bayblade battle haha
    Man I wish, it would be game over, I'd clean house.

2008 Canadian Youth Beyblade champion right here.

Jk lol
    I was friggin' terrible

10. Yep, it's def a year around staple.

11. It is also worth mentioning that all the data collected on creatine has been done on monohydrate. All the other forms of creatine have had the data extrapolated and applied. Unless there are new studies that I have not seen out, different forms of creatine claiming better uptake and a difference in benefits has not been proven in a experimental set-up
    Resident Supple Leopard and Software Engineer
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Alphamax XT and creatine

We've seen the other forms achieve the same end result creatine level saturation, which is enough to then apply the results.

If you mean a human study of creatine effects on lbm/performance but while using another form to achieve the saturation... You may be right studies are lacking.

I have a page of citations for the various forms in my text I will review again

13. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    We've seen the other forms achieve the same end result creatine level saturation, which is enough to then apply the results.

If you mean a human study of creatine effects on lbm/performance but while using another form to achieve the saturation... You may be right studies are lacking.

I have a page of citations for the various forms in my text I will review again
    yes exactly what I meant. I am not knocking on other forms of creatine, just wanted to fully disclose what I know. I switch between anhydrous and mono all the time with no differences
    Resident Supple Leopard and Software Engineer
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Alphamax XT and creatine

Looking at it right now, creatine salts in athlete studies, 3 references that were put up against monohydrate as a control.

All Creatine forms will work, just get an adequate amount.

Monohydrate wins both purity and value over any other form though really.

Cr Pyruvate is still being looked into for additional benefits from the salt in athletes, too.

Other studies, I have 2 here on MCC, just show they achieve saturation, as I thought.

I'll drop a chart of the %weight comparisons of some but for copyright reasons I can't photo this whole text

Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460573371.410517.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  318.6 KB
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Relevant are 65-72:

Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460573619.687527.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  374.5 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460573658.068071.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  387.8 KB

Beyond that gets into CEE and how terrible that is lol

16. Damn I walked into GNC and asked for creatine and I got handed Con-Cret which is creatine HCI. Is that like a weak form of creatine? I hate GNC btw. That store is always trying to push their GNC branded products.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

^ arguably absorbs better, saturates faster

But who cares lol. Saturate mono an extra week and pay 10% the cost
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alphamax Frenzy and Creatine??
    By mulli in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 07:05 PM
  2. caffeine and creatine
    By captainbicept in forum Weight Loss