Hemavo2 MAX: one man's journey to pumpsville, USA

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to iForce Nutrition and ManimalPatB for the chance to check out the next level of hemavol. I loved the OG so have very high expectations of this. I just drank 12 grams (1.5 servings) in about 16 ounces of water. Rainbow sherbet flavor. Taste is phenomenal...but I can't place it exactly. It smells and tastes like something I've had before. I'm going to talk to my local candy store owner and ice cream man to see if we can figure it out, but it is absolutely delicious. Mix ability was better than expected given its ingredients. There were some floaters but you can only see them, you can't tell they're there when you drink it. I think I read something about some laser milling process or something, so whatever that was it worked. More info after my workout.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rainbow sherbet, I just edited...thanks for pointing that out haha
I've had that. I would just throw a scoop right in my mouth and it tasted pretty good.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Can't wait to see your input on effectiveness!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff should pump you the fu*k up...literally

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
In :D

GOAT Pump pre

They have always been very good with the mixability of hemavol/hemavo2 it is def nice considering so many competitors and the gritty textures

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Glad you got it bro and I am very excited to see what you think

Rainbow sherbet is my top flavor. I think Iforce has some of the best flavoring around!!!!!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday was legs day for me. I almost held off on posting anything bc today is chest/shoulders so I should really get some nice effects from Hemavo2...however, I was really shocked at what I got out of this stuff on a workout day where a lot of us don't even use pump products. My focus was intense, and I was able to easily go beyond my normal rep ranges to the point where I decided early on in the workout that I was going to push it into very high reps. It ended up being one of the most solid leg workouts that I've had in a long time.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm drinking it right now

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
It's liquid skittles

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I took two servings...leaving for gym now wish me pumps

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Wtf is in this stuff? The pumps are incredible and the rep increases are ridiculous. I had to force myself to leave gym yesterday and today. If this continues I will be buying a pallet of Hemavo2.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I didnt read the product listing until a few minutes ago and there are some diff from the v1 to v2- and you took 14 scoops of this? jk
"Warnings: Exceeding the recommended servings, not following the directions, or not following the warnings may lead to unwanted effects. " -
enter toddmuelheim avatar here

you have entered Piano territory bro- hang in there

I might have to put this on the list - currently using High Volume- the diff between v1 and v2=

1. Hemavo2 MAX contains a full daily dose of creatine, while Hemavol is creatine free

2. Hemavo2 MAX features L-Citrulline, while Hemavol utilizes Citrulline Malate

3. Hemavo2 MAX includes a full daily dose of Trimethyl Glycine, while Hemavol is Trimethyl Glycine free

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I didnt read the product listing until a few minutes ago and there are some diff from the v1 to v2- and you took 14 scoops of this? jk
"Warnings: Exceeding the recommended servings, not following the directions, or not following the warnings may lead to unwanted effects. " -
enter toddmuelheim avatar here

you have entered Piano territory bro- hang in there

I might have to put this on the list - currently using High Volume- the diff between v1 and v2=

1. Hemavo2 MAX contains a full daily dose of creatine, while Hemavol is creatine free

2. Hemavo2 MAX features L-Citrulline, while Hemavol utilizes Citrulline Malate

3. Hemavo2 MAX includes a full daily dose of Trimethyl Glycine, while Hemavol is Trimethyl Glycine free
My label is totally different than that, maybe they reformulated? I'll post a pic in a bit

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
this is yours- and imo is better than v1

Vitamin C - (As Ascorbic Acid) 250 Mg 833%
Vitamin B12 - (As Methylcobalamin) 1.2 Mg 20000%
PUMPS & ENDURANCE ENHANCEMENT 0 N/A*
AGMATINE SULFATE 1000 Mg N/A*
L-CITRULLINE 2000 Mg N/A*
HYDROMAX - (65% GLYCEROL) 2000 Mg N/A*
STRENGTH & POWER AMPLIFICATION 0 N/A*
CREATINE NITRATE 1000 Mg N/A*
CREATINE HCL 1000 Mg N/A*
BETAINE - (TRIMETHYL GLYCINE) 2500 Mg N/A*
NOOTROPIC MIND & FOCUS BOOST 0 N/A*
CHOLINE BITARTRATE 1000 Mg N/A*
DMAE - (DIMETHYLETHANOLAMINE) 200 Mg N/A*

v1 is
Niacin 12.5 Mg 125%
Vitamin B12 - (As Methylcobalamin) 1.25 Mg 20883%
HEMODYNAMIX MATRIX 0 N/A*
AGMATINE SULFATE 500 Mg N/A*
CITRULLINE MALATE 2500 Mg N/A*
GLYCEROL MONOSTEARATE 1000 Mg N/A*
NORVALINE 125 Mg N/A*
NO2² VASODILATION SUPPORT MATRIX 0 N/A*
PROPRIETARY BLEND - (L-ALPHA-GLYCERYLPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE, VITAMIN C (AS ASCORBIC ACID), RUTACAERPINE, EPIMEDIUM (20%)) 150 Mg N/A*

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is yours- and imo is better than v1

Vitamin C - (As Ascorbic Acid) 250 Mg 833%
Vitamin B12 - (As Methylcobalamin) 1.2 Mg 20000%
PUMPS & ENDURANCE ENHANCEMENT 0 N/A*
AGMATINE SULFATE 1000 Mg N/A*
L-CITRULLINE 2000 Mg N/A*
HYDROMAX - (65% GLYCEROL) 2000 Mg N/A*
STRENGTH & POWER AMPLIFICATION 0 N/A*
CREATINE NITRATE 1000 Mg N/A*
CREATINE HCL 1000 Mg N/A*
BETAINE - (TRIMETHYL GLYCINE) 2500 Mg N/A*
NOOTROPIC MIND & FOCUS BOOST 0 N/A*
CHOLINE BITARTRATE 1000 Mg N/A*
DMAE - (DIMETHYLETHANOLAMINE) 200 Mg N/A*

v1 is
Niacin 12.5 Mg 125%
Vitamin B12 - (As Methylcobalamin) 1.25 Mg 20883%
HEMODYNAMIX MATRIX 0 N/A*
AGMATINE SULFATE 500 Mg N/A*
CITRULLINE MALATE 2500 Mg N/A*
GLYCEROL MONOSTEARATE 1000 Mg N/A*
NORVALINE 125 Mg N/A*
NO2² VASODILATION SUPPORT MATRIX 0 N/A*
PROPRIETARY BLEND - (L-ALPHA-GLYCERYLPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE, VITAMIN C (AS ASCORBIC ACID), RUTACAERPINE, EPIMEDIUM (20%)) 150 Mg N/A*
no.

this is the current hemavo2 formula

here is the product page

http://iforcenutrition.com/collections/pre-workouts/products/hemavo2-max?variant=9823937412

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Arms day is Thursday.
I
Want
It
Now
The
Pump

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that's my label!
this is an improvement over both previous versions.

2x the nitrates, 50% more hydromax, full dose amentoflavone, and INSANE focus/nootropic blend. nothing touches this formula on the market.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ok, thanks VT- looks good

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
its hard to keep them straight, especially with no name change between the two formulas
these days yes- but Todd seems to be in pump land and in the end, thats whats important!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
these days yes- but Todd seems to be in pump land and in the end, thats whats important!
Smithy old chap I now know what Rick piano feels like. I'm full of piss and vinegar as well as pump

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Smithy old chap I now know what Rick piano feels like. I'm full of piss and vinegar as well as pump
any more room on the piano bench for 1 more?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be using the new formula for the first time this Friday when I do arms and rock a tank top so heads turn when they see my vascularity.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'll be using the new formula for the first time this Friday when I do arms and rock a tank top so heads turn when they see my vascularity.
How much are you going to use? 1 scoop or you gonna go straight Rick Piano and just dive in

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
How much are you going to use? 1 scoop or you gonna go straight Rick Piano and just dive in
Rich Piano....8 scoops an hr for an 8 hr arm workout

TIME TO GROW...right babe?!?!?! haha

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is potent so I'd never go over 1 scoop. I'll also be adding in a caffeine pill

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Today is arms day. The real test of the power of HEMAVO2.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Today is arms day. The real test of the power of HEMAVO2.
OH SNAP!!!! Yeah, you'll be like WTH is in this!!!! Arm day + Hemavo2 is VEIN CITY for me

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
LISTEN TO ME WARRIORS

I dressed up as him for Halloween at work last year.....lets just say in a Financial Institution the Ultimate Warrior leaves a lasting impression on EVERYONE
That's incredible. I could (have) spent hours watching old wwf promos of ultimate warrior. Razor Ramon ones are priceless too, especially the ones where he's in Miami