Cutting Questions: Will EC Make A Difference?

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
What's up guys I've currently been cutting and I'm getting down to the fine tune levels. To this point I haven't used anything (aside from diet/cardio). Now I'm ready to really pull it all together and get that shredded look.

I've been looking into EC but it seems EC's only real benefit is the appetite suppression, I don't have a problem with this. Is there any real benefit I gain from EC if appetite suppression is not of my interest?

Any advice on what could help me here in my final weeks (not interested in Clen, will prob just use 12-25mg E for pre-wo, really have never used any fat-burner or fat burning product, on 50mg tbol, sitting sub 8% right now)

Thanks appreciate all help

Whorecules

Awards
If your diet is on point, it can make a small difference. Main benefit for many is the appetite suppression though. For me, it never produced real "fat burning" qualities, but the appetite suppression always made dieting easier.

Whorecules

Awards
At the end of the day, save one substance that we're not allowed to talk about on here, there's nothing that beats taking down calories a little bit.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Only thing not mentioned that ec or yc helps with is energy levels at deficit cals. Plenty of options to bring up energy if diet zaps it.

Personally I love well formulated yohimbine based burners or straight yc at low bf levels.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fat burners are for energy and appetite suppression, including this combo. Diet/training will dictate fat loss.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking into EC but it seems EC's only real benefit is the appetite suppression, I don't have a problem with this. Is there any real benefit I gain from EC if appetite suppression is not of my interest?
I find that EC makes my body run a little warmer, I notice that I sweat a lot more during my workouts. I think the added heat output is definitely a sign that you're burning more calories at a resting rate, which can be a small increase, but still beneficial. I always incorporate y-hcl toward when I get down to the sub 10% range. Yohimbine and LISS cardio in a fasted state works wonders for me.

I would also add forskolin to help when you're looking to get super lean. Many people say they don't see much benefit with forskolin, but most people aren't sitting at sub 8% levels. I feel that forskolin really shines when you're already very lean. If you want a product containing yohimbine and forskolin, along with a great profile to help with mood and energy, I'd recommend OxyMax XT. It contains a full 25mg of forskolin per serving

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find that EC makes my body run a little warmer, I notice that I sweat a lot more during my workouts. I think the added heat output is definitely a sign that you're burning more calories at a resting rate, which can be a small increase, but still beneficial. I always incorporate y-hcl toward when I get down to the sub 10% range. Yohimbine and LISS cardio in a fasted state works wonders for me.

I would also add forskolin to help when you're looking to get super lean. Many people say they don't see much benefit with forskolin, but most people aren't sitting at sub 8% levels. I feel that forskolin really shines when you're already very lean. If you want a product containing yohimbine and forskolin, along with a great profile to help with mood and energy, I'd recommend OxyMax XT. It contains a full 25mg of forskolin per serving
I'd agree that EC provided me with more than just appetite suppression. Definitely increased body temp/thermogenesis as well as energy, which can go a long ways, IMO.

As has been stated, diet/training/rest is king, but don't turn your nose up at EC when it comes to fat loss aids.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Just going to reiterate what everyone else has been saying, that diet and training will contribute the most. I like EC because of the energy it provides, especially when dieting and calories start getting a lot lower than normal. I don't like the body temp increase, but can definitely tell it's there, so that helps a little bit.

As John mentioned, F95 can be very helpful once you start getting lean. Supplements really start to show how good they are when you start getting abnormally lean, below your normal set point IMO.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Thanks guys I'm well aware of diet lol I've been dieting the last 6-8 weeks. Last summer I got down to the high 6%s-low 7%s without taking anything and just was wondering if there was something to aid further

I have forskolin coming as I love it myself, and going to use arim @ 75mg as that really dries me up. I planned to use EC or YC as a pre boost to big up my sessions, but was just curious if dosing the additional 2X/day had any benefit to weight loss other than appetite suppression. I think I'll test the boats with YC first as I can get some anxiety (did with synedrine). Kind of scared of EC lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys I'm well aware of diet lol I've been dieting the last 6-8 weeks. Last summer I got down to the high 6%s-low 7%s without taking anything and just was wondering if there was something to aid further

I have forskolin coming as I love it myself, and going to use arim @ 75mg as that really dries me up. I planned to use EC or YC as a pre boost to big up my sessions, but was just curious if dosing the additional 2X/day had any benefit to weight loss other than appetite suppression. I think I'll test the boats with YC first as I can get some anxiety (did with synedrine). Kind of scared of EC lol
I get sides from Y, many people do. I don't get near the sides from EC. Your results may vary, but I wouldn't be scared of EC you should be good. Just taper up slowly so you can gauge the effects.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
I get sides from Y, many people do. I don't get near the sides from EC. Your results may vary, but I wouldn't be scared of EC you should be good. Just taper up slowly so you can gauge the effects.
Thanks that's reassuring. I get no sides from Y so hopefully E will treat me nicely

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks that's reassuring. I get no sides from Y so hopefully E will treat me nicely
I think you'll like it. I find that E helps more the leaner you get. If you're dialed in to the point you can get down to 6-7% without any type of thermogenic, I think you'll be nicely surprised what an EC stack will do for you, especially since it will work synergistically with the forskolin.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
I think you'll like it. I find that E helps more the leaner you get. If you're dialed in to the point you can get down to 6-7% without any type of thermogenic, I think you'll be nicely surprised what an EC stack will do for you, especially since it will work synergistically with the forskolin.
Thanks man, I'm sure it will! Do u suggest starting with 7mg or 12mg?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man, I'm sure it will! Do u suggest starting with 7mg or 12mg?
I'd recommend starting at the lowest possible dosage and tapering up. I don't know your weight or tolerance to stims, but the general recommendation is ~25mg E with 200mg C 3x/day. The first time I ran EC I started with one 25mg E (sulfate)/200mg C dose. I handled that well so I moved up to 2 doses on the next day. I stuck with that for the first week and then upped it to 3 doses in week 2.

I now prefer Ephedrine HCL as it's slightly more concentrated and its pharmacokinetics suggest more favorable absorption. I got great results with 12.5mg E HCL+ 100mg C 4x/day. But that's just me. Experiment for yourself and find what works for you.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I love ephedrine and a lot of great info posted I have myself always used 2 doses a day of 25mg with 300-400mg caffeine given my own tolerances and sometimes I have even ran ECY but this can potentially cause issues I use a low amount of Y when using ECY.

It can burn more calories and there are studies ( easily found on google, its been around for a very long time ) showing it has an effect on weight loss even in sedentary individuals over placebo, and one of very few supplements/drugs to show this.

Diet is still pretty much everything but Ephedrine is a great tool IMO

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with alpha-Y. Less side effects and is very powerfull to get rid of stubborn fat.
Go with products like Alphaburn or TA2-Max.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The data on E and Y says out of everything OTC, they are the most effective. Since they are so dang cheap - it's almost a "why not?" take them (tolerance issues aside). Just don't worry if you don't take them - it's not like they themselves add a -1lb/week loss on their own, ya know? (check the data Rob1882 mentioned).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'd go with alpha-Y. Less side effects and is very powerfull to get rid of stubborn fat.
It's really individual - I do 30mg solo, 20mg combined with E or Clen - BP is just fine.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Im using ecy and it brings my heart rate higher to the fat burning rate throughout my workout almost as if im doing HIIT the whole time, there is no question this is burning fat more efficiently, plus the energy and focus is a preworkout itself, cheap and effective, i also monitor my heart rate all day and nothing too high ive seen

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I prefer alpha-Y as well. Even if you don't get sides from regular yohimbine, I find alpha-y to be more effective and I have to take less per serving to feel the effects. Performax Labs TA2-Max is currently on sale over at Nutriverse for 20% off if you're interested

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could run Y hcl for the bedroom benefits lol. Makes me way too jittery. Alpha Y doesn't make me jittery at all. I believe on the Nutriverse sale for TA2-Max you can stack the AM5 code to make it 25% off!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That's it.
Starting my article.

Cutting season has all the EC inquiries popping up now

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
EC thread??
I'll submit it as an article for AM if admin wants to run it,
I'll also make it post one on a thread dedicated to it, seems to get steady questions year-round so maybe it will stay bumped.

Give me a bit though, I'm citation-heavy

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Mechanistic or human studies?
Emphasis on the latter

Mechanistic tends to bore people and get more hecklers lol.
Likely just overview the MoA