Best type of creatine??

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Hey I plan on supplementing creatine and iam wondering wich type is the best.I tried creapure wasn't bad decent strength gains and no bloating. I heard good things about kre alkalyn in the capsule form that comes in purple.what do you guys suggest?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The cheapest one you fan find. Likely gonna be creatine monohydrate.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine mono, SNS has a nicely priced tub.

Otherwise, if you want more of an all in one creatine/ergogenic/non stim pre, check out CreMax XT. It has 5g creatine, 2.5g TMG, 2.5g L-Alanyl L-Glutamine for recovery, Glycerol for pumps, 90% Amentoflavone to help with strength, plus COP, Taurine, and Electrolytes. Very well rounded product.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The cheapest one you fan find. Likely gonna be creatine monohydrate.
Our MCC is pretty inexpensive as well for those that dont like creatine mono. But if you want creatine mono you can find sns' 1.2 kg tub for around $15

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
CreMax xt it is, thanks guys I will order as soon as I get some money ☺

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CreMax xt it is, thanks guys I will order as soon as I get some money ☺
Some great deals going on right now. Nutriverse is 20% off, right Volvo140G . Also sign up for Performax Labs newsletter to stay on top of sales and freebies.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Just stick with a plain creatine monohydrate. Nothing else fancy needed with your creatine. 5g a day and your good to go.

Thompson2003

Thompson2003

Awards
Monohydrate is the best and most researched. Despite that I use creating hcl due to monohydrate giving me stomach problems even with small doses.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep creatine monohydrate will be your best beat.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
definitely came in to say creatine mono and recommend cremax xt for all the other goodies it has, but cubs beat me to it. If you do go withc remax you won't be disappointed

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn. I have nothing to add to this thread.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
As had been said, Creatine mono is about it for creatine. If you're looking for added benefits of TMG (which I highly suggest you read up on and think about - pretty awesome stuff), Cremax xt is awesome and I'll also put Modern Creatine out there as an option. Both are really great products in my opinion.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Whatever one was used in the over 700 studies on it - probably Monohydrate I think...

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would stick with basic Mono,

I have tried Ethyl Ester which tastes rank and offered no additional benefit,

I have also tried Tri-Creatine-Malate which tasted similar to vitamin C but did not provide any more benefit than mono.

Mono mixed with some simple sugars e.g. dextrose post workout i find the best.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about bloating guys? Do you guys notice any form causes less bloating? I've never been bothered by Cr Mono bloating, but just came across someone who said the bloating is bad for them when they tried creatine. I'm not sure which form they used...but was wondering if anhydrous may cause less bloat.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
What about bloating guys? Do you guys notice any form causes less bloating? I've never been bothered by Cr Mono bloating, but just came across someone who said the bloating is bad for them when they tried creatine. I'm not sure which form they used...but was wondering if anhydrous may cause less bloat.
I tried kre alk once and I got zero bloating, BUT I didn't see sh*t for gains or strength or recovery. I think kre alk is a scam. The bloating isn't bad on mono and other factors play into besides just the creatine. Creatine mono is your best bet. It's cheap too.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine mono hydrate. I use creaplex, cheap and effective.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ironically, CEE has been shown to cause more extracellular water retention than monohydrate (I find it ironic because CEE was claimed to cause less bloating than mono).

I personally don't get any bloat from creatine monohydrate. I feel that the whole "mono bloats you" has been overstated, partially by people selling designer creatine a like CEE, which is actually inferior to creatine monohydrate. That said, mono, MCC, and anhydrous are all quality creatine sources IMO (CreMax XT contains creatine monohydrate and MCC at a total of a full 5g per serving).

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
creatine holds water itnracellular not extra, so that bloat is not sub-q bloat

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been bothered with the bloating, stomach issues therefore three creatines really sit well with me. Creatine orotate, creatine HCL and soon to be Creatine MCC. Haven't tried MCC but 250 grams at DPS nutrition is only 10 dollars Ffs. Sounds pretty damn cheap to me. 5 tubs for like 55 bucks

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
My stomach can be pretty sensitive, and I can retain water like a pregnant moose, but I've never had anything but benefits from cheap mono hydrate. No bloat, no upset, no retention.

If you haven't tried it, it's worth the potential long term savings to give it a shot and monitor how your body responds

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I was supplementing with creatine, MCC (Green mag) was my favorite.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS makes both bulk monohydrate as well as mcc. Both are solid options

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I love MCC over Creatine Monohydrate.

Creatine Mono works fine also. Our SNS MCC is inexpensive, and mostly everyone doesn't get enough magnesium in their diet :)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine monohydrate over all other forms. It's got the most science behind it and no other form has proven time and again to be more effective than the granddaddy of them all. It's also cheaper compared to all the other fancier hybrid creatines available.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot to mention,

1. Creatine Monohydrate
2. Magnesium Creatine Chelate

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Creatine Monohydrate is my favorite. PLUS its been around since the stone age and is still here!!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think booneman77 once said,"Creatine is like the poontain. It can all be good but some just tastes better and if you can get it cheap, then all the better!"

Or was that me??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Get your creatine by weight, affordably

/thread lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think booneman77 once said,"Creatine is like the poontain. It can all be good but some just tastes better and if you can get it cheap, then all the better!"

Or was that me??
god i hope that was me... thats beautiful haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
classic SNS monohydrate can typically be found for under 1 cent per serving and for about a years supply ha... shop around a bit and you'll find it ;)

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
wow that's a steal , can't go wrong with that lol, best creatine for lowest price ☺

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
one more thing, should I get flavoured or unflavored or it doesn't really matter they both work the same way.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
one more thing, should I get flavoured or unflavored or it doesn't really matter they both work the same way.
No difference, unless sweeteners disagree with you

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
what about protein powders and multivitamins , what do u guys recommend?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Honestly there are a lot if good options out now, look through reviews here :)

The multi, most will agree Orange Triad is a fantastic option:
http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=1467

270 tabs, and it's not uncommon to see it dosed at half that so it lasts you a long while (though by directions at 6 is great, my diet is decently nutritious already)

Protein I will drop a vote for Select, as quality as they come with a studied blend, lean and tastes A+ for the carb/fat count which are both low.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460581497.968885.jpg

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_8&products_id=2004407

Highly recommend Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Vanilla, or Snickerdoodle for your first try of one if you opt to

Save on both links with "anabolic05"

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
select protein has amazing flavors. XF Up is amazing lemon flavored too. Plenty of good proteins out there
As for multi go for controlled labs orange triad. It contains a slight joint support and digestion aid alongside the vitamins