Norcodrene break...Help.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I always forget what I'm supposed to do. And I would greatly appreciate y'alls advice:
About to end another 2 bottles of (PES) Norcodrene. (8 week run).

Don't love Alphamine. Can I continue to supplement w/ Amentoflavone pre workout or should I cut it completely?

I sometimes use OxyMax XT in the middle. Appreciate the advice ahead of time.

Best,

Ike

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't recall seeing anything saying to cycle Amento. Some people like to cycle off everything, just in case body gets used to the product.

Since you like OxyMax XT and Amentoflavone, there is a sale right now if you buy OxyMax or any performax product you get a free shaker cup and CreMax XT. Cremax XT has 90% Amentoflavone, 2.5g TMG, 2.5g L-Alanyl L-Glutamine, 5g MCC/Mono, plus COP, Glycerol, Taurine, and electrolytes. It can be used as non stim pre, or mixed with a stimmed pre.

PM me if you need link to the sale.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can continue to use Amentoflavone.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^That

I wouldn't be concerned about adapting to it unless you're running it year round.

It has some interesting effects in that regard, actually helping with withdrawals from other substances (opiates, potentially useful with dopaminergics too)

Same as with KSM-66 I wouldn't worry about cycling on/off too much here

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't recall seeing anything saying to cycle Amento. Some people like to cycle off everything, just in case body gets used to the product.

Since you like OxyMax XT and Amentoflavone, there is a sale right now if you buy OxyMax or any performax product you get a free shaker cup and CreMax XT. Cremax XT has 90% Amentoflavone, 2.5g TMG, 2.5g L-Alanyl L-Glutamine, 5g MCC/Mono, plus COP, Glycerol, Taurine, and electrolytes. It can be used as non stim pre, or mixed with a stimmed pre.

PM me if you need link to the sale.
Oxymax is awesome, and I would stock up on the deal, but I wouldn't run it after 8 weeks of Norcodrene if you are concerned about cycling. Not because of the Amentoflavone, but because of the Higenamine. We often overlook this, because it's not DMAA or something that powerful, but if you are worried about cycling anything in these fat burners, Higenamine would be my concern for long term use.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to research this "Higenamine".
Glad that it's not crucial that I quit Norco