How does Mesomorph V1 compares to OG Jack3d/Craze ?

wizard12

Awards
Hey,

I'm looking for a new pre - what I mostly look for is:
-Focus
-Energy
-Mood enhancement
-Caffeine amount < 250mg (can take less than a serving, don't like too much caffeine)

OG Craze was my favorite pre, and I did like OG Jack3d as well, though it sometimes made me crash pretty bad.

I read a lot of great reviews about Mesomorph, and I want to know specifically how it compares to those two.

thanks.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you only interested in Mesomorph?

Hypermax XT provides a nice clean energy with no crash. It has 200mg caffeine per serving, plus the addition of the new stim on the block Eria J, and choline for your focus. It also delivers in the pump department with agmatine, Glycerol and Citrulline. Plus other ingredients for performance and energy.

wizard12

Awards
Are you only interested in Mesomorph?

Hypermax XT provides a nice clean energy with no crash. It has 200mg caffeine per serving, plus the addition of the new stim on the block Eria J, and choline for your focus. It also delivers in the pump department with agmatine, Glycerol and Citrulline. Plus other ingredients for performance and energy.
Yep.
Tried enough "experimental" pres for the time being, wouldn't mind to do so again in the future but for now looking specifically at Meso.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph has DMAA in it and the original jacked had DMAA in it as well. Comparing it to original jacked and craze mesomorph is pretty darn close. Its a pwo and definitely worth giving a shot if you haven't tried it. I'd recommend rocket Popsicle flavor

wizard12

Awards
Mesomorph has DMAA in it and the original jacked had DMAA in it as well. Comparing it to original jacked and craze mesomorph is pretty darn close. Its a pwo and definitely worth giving a shot if you haven't tried it. I'd recommend rocket Popsicle flavor
Thanks, that's more or less what I'm looking for - people who had tried both (preferably craze as well) and can testify how they compare.

I have a tried a lot of PWO's since Craze & Jack3d were discontinued and unfortunately non could hold a candle to them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, that's more or less what I'm looking for - people who had tried both (preferably craze as well) and can testify how they compare.

I have a tried a lot of PWO's since Craze & Jack3d were discontinued and unfortunately non could hold a candle to them.
I have tried the original jacked but not craze. I can tell you mesomorph is the only product out there right now that can come close to jacked original. The reason being is because of the DMAA.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Mesomorph is FANTASTIC and is one of my top "old school" DMAA pre workouts that I love. Rocket Pop is a great flavor

So I would say check them out BUT if you are looking for an Jacked clone, then look at Jack'D Up by Hi Tech. Basically the same profile as Jacked

Those are my two choices brother!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I use Mesomorph just about every workout and would not have it any other way. The focus for me is intense and it seems as I get moving through my workout the intensity increases.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry brother, but there is no comparison to the OG Craze. If that's what you're looking for, you'll be disappointed. It's time to move on...

I loved OG Craze and I currently use Meso (w/ DMAA in it) quite often. Meso is a great pwo, but just know that it's nothing like Craze, because it doesn't contain amphetamines. A bird once told me that if you look hard enough, you can still find OG Detonate out there. That's your only comparison to OG Craze.

The OG Dexaprine was re-released as well. From personal experience, I pill of Dex hits way hard than a scoop of Meso. So if that's what you're looking for, check out Dex

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
In a meeting will circle back around in the next hit and give you my thoughts. I use meso regularly though and used both craze and jacked.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you want the OG Jack3d, buy our Jack'd Up. it's a direct clone(identical formula).

I prefer Mesomorph though, as its a true 1 scooper, whereas Jack3d and Jack'd Up require 2-3 servings for proper effects

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph vs conqur3
Different beasts. Conqu3r Unleashed gives more focus, cleaner energy, and IMO provides more ergogenic benefits. Meso is more straight energy. I am not comparing ingredients (I know Meso has ergogenic ingredients too), just commenting off my personal experience.

I am currently cycling Meso, Conqu3r UL, HyperMax XT, and Alphamine for my pwo's.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
with 65mg of DMAA/srv + 300mg caffeine + other stims, beating this out for energy is nearly impossible.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
with 65mg of DMAA/srv + 300mg caffeine + other stims, beating this out for energy is nearly impossible.
Agreed! It's prolly fav pwo right now. I like high volume by pes as well but mesomorph is hard to beat.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph vs. Bill Bradsky

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
which stores on this website still sell meso v1?

gxw

Awards
Never knew jack3d got discontinued lol used to be my favorite preworkout before I stopped taking them. Wonder why

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I had assumed from the newish looking label its was the new version but you're right
we have made labels look prettier, but mesomorph = dmaa, mesomorph 2.0 = no dmaa.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
OP I was a very long OG craze addict (2 years straight) and I would have to agree with brustrong on everything. He hit the nail on the head when he said that nothing compares to OG craze, conqu3r UL = focus and mesomorph = energy.

I would say the closest thing to OG craze is somewhere along the lines of taking the focus aspect of conqu3r UL and mixing it with the energy aspect of mesomorph but im not sure how we could get that without our hearts exploding first. Good luck

wizard12

Awards
To conclude, the majority of posts indicate
A)Nothing can compare to OG Craze :(
B)Mesomorph is probably the best in the market today

I will go and order Mesomorph today, will be keeping an eye on HyperMax XT and CUL and might try them as well in the future.

Thanks for your help!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cycle Mesomorph with other options to keep that DMAA feeling "fresh" to me. I use Mesomorph 1-2 times per week and always before killer workouts because I know it delivers the energy and focus like no other.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mesomorph is a def a strong preworkout for those of us who love dmaa....under the hi tech umbrella, I force makes max out...not as crazy stim wise but I think it's a more complete formula than the other two products you mentioned

blondbencher

Awards
I feel like I'm a character in "Breaking Bad" every time I down a scoop of Mesomorph. That cracked out feeling is intense!

wizard12

Awards
I am using Frenzy, Cannibal Ferox (AMP ver) and sometimes Alphamine so I should be good cycle wise.
I am leaning towards ordering HyperMax XT as well

wizard12

Awards
How long after food do u guys take it?
And can you take it first thing in the morning?

blondbencher

Awards
The few times I took it first thing on the morning on an empty stomach brought nothing but nausea. Alphamine never did this to me. The times I truly enjoyed Mesomorph are when I had something light on my stomach about an hour and a half or two hours before I downed a scoop.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I take a full scoop at 5:30am Monday - Friday. Sometimes it's the first and only thing I have before going to the gym. Sometimes I eat a Pop Tart just before or while drinking Mesomorph. I have no problems with it either way.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I always take it on an empty stomach around 5 a.m. and have never had issues. Probably depends on how you tolerate stims, and DMAA in particular. I handle both very well.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I feel like I'm a character in "Breaking Bad" every time I down a scoop of Mesomorph. That cracked out feeling is intense!
I had a gym buddy who used to be into meth ask me if I was taking meth when I was on Meso...he genuinely looked freaked out..needless to say he doesn't want to try it..

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ringing endorsements in this thread

ninja87

Awards
ESP Metabolic Nutrition is quality. Gives a lot of energy for a prolonged period of time. See how you go with that.

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
Genone Laboratories make "Old Jack" (they also make old Jack v2 but it's DMAA free). The "Old Jack" is the old Jack3d formula. Can't get it on their website but maybe on other sites.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
N,α-diethyl-phenylethylamine + Caffeine = Goat energy

DNkG

Awards
Do you guys remember muscle warefare mingun? That used to be my favourite pwo. Then My 2nd fav was craze. But when It was banned I bought as many bottles as I could haha but now I really like ol conquer, very clean pwo energy feeling. I honestly feel like **** after taking mesomorph.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys remember muscle warefare mingun? That used to be my favourite pwo. Then My 2nd fav was craze. But when It was banned I bought as many bottles as I could haha but now I really like ol conquer, very clean pwo energy feeling. I honestly feel like **** after taking mesomorph.
Weird, have you ever used something with dmaa before? Did you crash from that dmaa product?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have an original tub of Craze, from the first batch! I have Hemorage as-well original, and Muscle Warfares Napalm. I'm tempted to use, but I'll probably sell because people actually pay ridiculous amounts down here.

Definitely may grab a tub of Meso and try it tho!