Testosterone... Hearing different things from different people

ffmattdvpt

Awards
I am wanting to start a test cycle but am hearing different things about what I should be doing with it.

I wanting to take Test Cypionate 250, but don't know if I should be taking Estrogen blockers with it, after it or anything else along the way. Some coworkers just take it by itself for 10 weeks then don't take anything. A friend stacks it with other things (he is going for a body building body). Another takes it and said I should do it with estrogen blockers, then just estrogen blockers for another 3 weeks after the test.

I have not started anything yet. Wanting to get all my ducks in a row before starting.

Thanks

Whorecules

Awards
Have an AI or SERM on hand just in case but don't take unless you have estro sides pretty much. You don't want to have to wait for something to hit your doorstep as your gyno gets worse and worse.

ffmattdvpt

Awards
AI? SERM? sorry for the lack of verbage....

Whorecules

Awards
Aromatase inhibitor like aromasin for example to stop the testosterone from converting into estrogen, or a selective estrogen receptor modulator to stop the estrogen from binding to receptors in the body and causing estro side effects. These would be either nolvadex (tomoxifen) or clomid (clomiphene).

Whorecules

Awards
If you don't know those terms then you have some serious research to do before you even think about a cycle... Not trying to be a dique but I'm sure you don't want to grow female breasts because you didn't use the search function

Whorecules

Awards
You NEED a PCT (post cycle therapy). It's not an option. You will be shut down and your body will stop producing its own testosterone during your cycle. You will lose all of your gains, get depressed, and be miserable without a pct of some sort.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
The big question here though.. What the **** is this thread doing in the supplements section?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sounds like neither you nor your buddies know a whole lot about the **** you're putting or considering putting in your bodies.