Nutraplanet Whey Protein Powder - anyone have feed back?????

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking to save a little money on protein and typically trust Nutraplanet powders for purity and what not. However I want to know about this protein powder before purchasing it. How does it taste? Did anyone have gas or bloating with it? I see they will replace it with Scivation which I have had before and it was good just curious on this product, at $75.00 for 100 servings of whey blend it looks like a great deal but that is a lot to buy and be stuck with something that sucks.

https://nutraplanet.com/products/nutraplanet-whey-protein/

If anyone has used it please let me know.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
for less than a buck a serving its not a bad deal but 5 lbs of something that could taste like doo doo and having lots of doo doo on hand well could be bad!. I wish I waited because I was at VS on the weekend. I had points to use so bought ON pro complex instead of the plat tri cel casein. It may be the worlds best selling whey, they should also include fast way to the toilet. im just glad I didn't pay full price for this stomach intensifying elixir

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
for less than a buck a serving its not a bad deal but 5 lbs of something that could taste like doo doo and having lots of doo doo on hand well could be bad!. I wish I waited because I was at VS on the weekend. I had points to use so bought ON pro complex instead of the plat tri cel casein. It may be the worlds best selling whey, they should also include fast way to the toilet. im just glad I didn't pay full price for this stomach intensifying elixir
Exactly, there have been a few protein powders in my day that I just ended up saying screw it and taking the loss on them. Either gave them away or even tossed out a few when I couldn't make them any better. LG had a protein when I was with them I refused to rep, it was horrible and I told them I simply couldn't recommend it to anyone with taste buds. After even trying to combine it with another shake to dilute it I gave up and tossed it out.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I bought it, it was on sale and they sent me Scivation powder. The companies are owned by the same person I believe...1fast400.

I think it is Scivation powder.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I bought it, it was on sale and they sent me Scivation powder. The companies are owned by the same person I believe...1fast400.

I think it is Scivation powder.
Yes they just verified that it is Scivations powder, can you tell me what your experience was with it? Taste, mixability, and what flavor you used.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes they just verified that it is Scivations powder, can you tell me what your experience was with it? Taste, mixability, and what flavor you used.
Very thin. Not the best flavor. Not unbearable. I got 5 Pounds for $30 and would do it again I'm a minute. I had choc pb flavor. It's whey, so I expect it to be thinner than something like Select. Flavor was mostly chocolate and I didn't have to choke it down. But I wouldn't say "you gotta try this!" Either.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very thin. Not the best flavor. Not unbearable. I got 5 Pounds for $30 and would do it again I'm a minute. I had choc pb flavor. It's whey, so I expect it to be thinner than something like Select. Flavor was mostly chocolate and I didn't have to choke it down. But I wouldn't say "you gotta try this!" Either.
Thanks Brother, I will probably order it on the next go round. I found 5.5 lbs of a whey blend on MyProtein for $25 bucks just now. Even if I get nothing else there I am going to have to try that protein at that price. Review seem to be about the same as what you said this was so if quality and flavor may be the same best to go with price.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my buddy ordered it and was sent scivation, he said it was ok, hes kind of picky though.....nothing like the old nutra protein, that stuff was awesome

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
my buddy ordered it and was sent scivation, he said it was ok, hes kind of picky though.....nothing like the old nutra protein, that stuff was awesome
Young Gotti long time no speak! Hope all is well brother.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered the "bag" too and they sent me two tubs of chocolate PB Scivation. Mixes ok if you don't let it sit, but you can always reshake it. Taste is ok too. It doesn't compare to the top brands but better than muscletechj IMO.

I have some left, and if I needed to purchase a cheaply priced protein I would order it again.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
One of the few proteins I'd trust

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
This will be redone at some point over the next few months, just hasn't been a priority.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This will be redone at some point over the next few months, just hasn't been a priority.
Perfect, if you all do anything to improve it make sure to make an announcement or flash sale or something to get the word out.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I slam my one daily protein shake anyway, but I enjoy the flavors I buy. I'd say the brand I use is in the middle/top middle as far as flavor goes. Quality is top notch though.

I just bought 4lbs of expired protein for $5. I'll wait to see if this was a smart move or not.

I'd buy NP protein for the price. I've chugged down some nasty stuff before, and put more effort into making sure my whole food meals are delisious.