Friend Wants To Be State Trooper - What Can He Take?

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
So my best friend wants to be in law enforcement. Obviously they can't juice or smoke weed (sucks lol).

He is 26 and has been training hard and consistently for 8 or so years. He has taken things back in the day (M-Drol, Epistane) when they were around, and worked very well for him. He is only 5'9 185 but pound for pound one of the strongest guys I know. He obviously wants to increase strength/size.

He is open to anything that won't ruin his potential career in law enforcement. He keeps mentioning PH's but I wanted to throw this out to my guys on here and get some input on what y'all would recommend. Thanks in advance!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't go the PH route if I was him.

X-Gels and OL Tr1umph would work well, maybe even throw in some Anabeta Elite.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd stick with natural anabolics if I were you. epicatechin products ara products, ABE etc.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my buddies a state trooper and took ph's in high school....I know he told them about it in the lie detector portion but it was years before he tried to get into the academy so he wasn't testing positive

but like mentioned I'd stick natty anabolic products just to be safe, I'm about to jump into the LG sciences natty products and see how they work

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To increase strength and size, I really like the combo of ArA (X-Gels) and AlphaMax XT. ArA is great for strength gains, probably one of the better natural supplements out there for it. AlphaMax XT is a great natural anabolic to increase lean mass and has many other benefits. An increase in free testosterone due to the Tongkat Ali, DHAA and 3,4 divanil. Also, the KSM can help reduce anxiety and make one have a better overall being. I have ran that stack twice before and saw good strength/size gains without too much unwanted fat.

Nutriverse has that stack for ~$65 right now with coupon code ALPHAGELS

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
my buddies a state trooper and took ph's in high school....I know he told them about it in the lie detector portion but it was years before he tried to get into the academy so he wasn't testing positive

but like mentioned I'd stick natty anabolic products just to be safe, I'm about to jump into the LG sciences natty products and see how they work
Which supps in particular are you referring to? Thanks for your input.

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
I'd stick with natural anabolics if I were you. epicatechin products ara products, ABE etc.
Is ABE short for PES AnaBeta Elite I'm assuming? The nutrient repartitioner?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is ABE short for PES AnaBeta Elite I'm assuming? The nutrient repartitioner?
Yes Anabeta Elite. It's a natural anabolic, the nutrient repartitioning is a nice side effect. Although not sure if it was ever truly confirmed that it does.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Alphamax/Xgels combo that ant mentioned above is a great deal. Have him grab two of those, eat, train, beast!

If money is not a factor go Alphamax XT/Xgels/ABE, call it the SuperTrooper Stack.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
my cousin and i both ran 1 ad- the real patrick arnold 1 ad- 2 cycles before he went in. honesty is key

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
but things are a little diff now and things change- so is a 6 week cycle worth a career?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
oh and 1 thing when they get to the ? about family, make sure he says he wont give a ticket lol

w/o family we wouldnt be here and the support that is needed from family is a strong bond especially in state. you are family with all of them,