Addition to Natural recomp stack

staydoinwork

Awards
I am trying to build a natural recomp/cut stack. Looking to add something anabolic to my stack.

I am currently taking creatine, protein, exotherm, Status by blue star, and have about 2 weeks left of Follidrone.

I was considering OL dermaStrength. Not sure if it is worth adding or what to expect from adding it. Never taken a Laxo product. Thoughts on adding a GDA?

Thanks

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest for ArA or PA over laxogenin every day and twice on Sunday.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep Xgels (ara) is your money maker here. If you want to stack, add either (or both) anabeta elite/soy lecithin granules. They're synergistic with ara and will add even more benefit. Sl is dirt cheap too.

You could certainly add a gda tho as well if that fits your diet. SNS glycophase is a cheap, effective gda that could fit your needs.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The above options could definitely help. X gels and or a pa product like triumph (or lechitin granules to save a little money if needed) would be great to help maintain strength and recomp. Abe would also be good for some but it increases my hunger a little too much so I like it during a bulk. I also like forskolin for my recomps and might be something to consider.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/x-gels-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The feedback on Laxo products is very inconsistent. Some people love it while others don't see any benefit from it. I think ArA and PA would be better options. I'd also recommend Alphamax XT, which can be very beneficial during a recomp. It contains 25mg of forskolin per serving which can help increase lean mass while decreasing body fat (aka recomping), and it also contains ingredients that work to increase natural testosterone levels while limiting estrogen and cortisol. Alphamax XT is a great natural product to consider if you're going to be doing a recomp.

As far as a GDA goes, I find that they're always helpful during a recomp. Especially if you're cycling carbs and incorporating refeeds. Have you used a GDA before?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
forskolin also has inconsistent feedback.... but alphamax is always a solid option

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
forskolin also has inconsistent feedback.... but alphamax is always a solid option
Valid point. There seems to be more positive research done on forskolin though, but I agree that user feedback isn't always in line with the data. And since the only active ingredient in Demastrength is Laxo, I find that a product with more than one studied ingredient like Alphamax would be a better option. Even if the user doesn't respond well to forskolin, there are several other quality ingredients in the profile that will provide benefits during a recomp

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Valid point. There seems to be more positive research done on forskolin though, but I agree that user feedback isn't always in line with the data. And since the only active ingredient in Demastrength is Laxo, I find that a product with more than one studied ingredient like Alphamax would be a better option. Even if the user doesn't respond well to forskolin, there are several other quality ingredients in the profile that will provide benefits during a recomp
Alphamax with additional f-skin dosing would be optimal if one feels like f-skin will be beneficial...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The feedback on Laxo products is very inconsistent. Some people love it while others don't see any benefit from it.
I don't want to get into a lengthy debate, but this is a fact for all supplements, and most feedback from Laxogenin users are people that stack this well-debated/controversial compound with 5000 other things, or ignore the fact that it's mostly an adaptogen/recovery supplement and use it on the same workout routine they've been doing.

But anyways, ArA and PA are definitely solid options too.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to get into a lengthy debate, but this is a fact for all supplements, and most feedback from Laxogenin users are people that stack this well-debated/controversial compound with 5000 other things, or ignore the fact that it's mostly an adaptogen/recovery supplement and use it on the same workout routine they've been doing.

But anyways, ArA and PA are definitely solid options too.
I completely agree. As with most natural products, people always seem disappointed with the results and I feel that they often don't do adequate research on the compounds they are taking to learn what the actual benefits are. Couldn't agree with you more bro

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a good OG Alphamax/Xgels stack on sale right now for $65 at Nutiverse.

Coupon code ALPHAGELS

That's what I would pickup.

CJNator

Awards
The new Follidrone 2.0 may peak your interest. Its up for presale now.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty well covered. If you're looking for something to add the mass/strength component, go with ArA (X Gels or X Factor) and/or PA, and/or Anabeta Elite. The first 2 are going to be your more cost-effective options.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2002179

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=105&products_id=2001358

Take 5% off with code anabolic05

And for PA, just pick up the cheap stuff from Amazon (that's my suggestion, at least).

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt it would be beneficial, my parents however must not have lol

staydoinwork

Awards
Been considering this. Where can I go to pre order it?

staydoinwork

Awards
The feedback on Laxo products is very inconsistent. Some people love it while others don't see any benefit from it. I think ArA and PA would be better options. I'd also recommend Alphamax XT, which can be very beneficial during a recomp. It contains 25mg of forskolin per serving which can help increase lean mass while decreasing body fat (aka recomping), and it also contains ingredients that work to increase natural testosterone levels while limiting estrogen and cortisol. Alphamax XT is a great natural product to consider if you're going to be doing a recomp.

As far as a GDA goes, I find that they're always helpful during a recomp. Especially if you're cycling carbs and incorporating refeeds. Have you used a GDA before?

i have used slin sane before a few times. Never super consistent but always liked taking it with a really high carb meal and thought it has helped in th past. If im not carb cycling do you think its worth it. Currently on a calorie deficient, but try and eat around 150g of carbs

After researching a little. I am thinking of adding PA and something with forskolin, either by itself or maybe alpha. What PA do you recommend? Saw Triumph but seems kinda expensive, and is it something you take with a pre or instead.

Already taking a test booster, do you think Alpha max may is worth it. Or maybe anabeta instead of GDA and alpha max.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure give the new FOLLIDRONE 2.0 a go.
MUCH better than epicatechin alone.
Its more epicatechin than follidrone plus absorption enhancement
But there are also 2 new myostatin inhibitors and an ingredient that has several ways in which it increases muscle and burns fat.
In addition there is quercetin bonded to niacin which increases quercetins absorption many times over and prevents the niacin flush.

Overall this is a badass package.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a-7.html#post5320877

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X Gels+PA ftw. Also look into epi, foskolin and Alphamax, All great products.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
i have used slin sane before a few times. Never super consistent but always liked taking it with a really high carb meal and thought it has helped in th past. If im not carb cycling do you think its worth it. Currently on a calorie deficient, but try and eat around 150g of carbs

After researching a little. I am thinking of adding PA and something with forskolin, either by itself or maybe alpha. What PA do you recommend? Saw Triumph but seems kinda expensive, and is it something you take with a pre or instead.

Already taking a test booster, do you think Alpha max may is worth it. Or maybe anabeta instead of GDA and alpha max.
Even if you're not carb cycling I think that a GDA is worth having on hand. It's great to use as a damage control for social events and parties, as well as refeeds. You might not need to use it every day, but it would still be a smart product to have. I always bring two caps of SlinMax with me when I go out with friends or to a party. You won't always be 100% perfect with your diet, so having something to mitigate the damage is wise.

A lot of people use just soy lecithin granules for PA, which is the cheapest route. I personally use Tr1umph, as it has a lot of their great benefits other than just PA.

What test booster are you currently taking? I would suggest using Alphamax XT during a cut because it can be really beneficial for leanness and vascularity. It depends on what you're currently using though

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd suggest for ArA or PA over laxogenin every day and twice on Sunday.
I would agree with this. I used two rounds of laxo and got absolutely nothing from it. Stick with PA as it is inexpensive and works.

staydoinwork

Awards
Even if you're not carb cycling I think that a GDA is worth having on hand. It's great to use as a damage control for social events and parties, as well as refeeds. You might not need to use it every day, but it would still be a smart product to have. I always bring two caps of SlinMax with me when I go out with friends or to a party. You won't always be 100% perfect with your diet, so having something to mitigate the damage is wise.

A lot of people use just soy lecithin granules for PA, which is the cheapest route. I personally use Tr1umph, as it has a lot of their great benefits other than just PA.

What test booster are you currently taking? I would suggest using Alphamax XT during a cut because it can be really beneficial for leanness and vascularity. It depends on what you're currently using though
Would I take Tr1umph instead of my current pre?
Status by blue star

Clinically Proven Testosterone Stack

TestoSURGE® (Trigonella Foenum - Graecum) (seed)(Standardized to 80% Grecunin)Longjack (Eurycoma longifolia) (root)Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (berries)
Estrogen Inhibitors
Resveratrol
Chrysin
XD Delivery Technology
Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum)
FumarateSuccinate

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think the others have you pretty well covered.

Alphamax and Xgels would be my go tos for a well rounded stack, but if budget is an issue then Xgels and PA work well together.

Keep it simple, 1 or 2 products will work a charm.

For improved recovery, growth factor XT is also a solid option, as well as L Ornithine (has human data showing improved sleep).

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Suma- contains ecdysterone, and def works if dosed right.
Maral- endurance like a bastard and helps w lean tissue
Pine pollen- also slightly anabolic
EP1C by OL
L-dopa - increases gh.

And many more.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may want to check out neogenix's supremacy as well. Full doses of forskolin 95, vitamin d3, and a few other beneficial agents.

Used it before with good success.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy anything with F95 in it for a recomp. Myosynergy Elite and AlphaMax are great options. When trying to recomp, gaining strength is not my main goal, but it does not hurt. My overall concern is with body comp and appearance. AlphaMax XT helps me ht those goals with the F95 and DHAA. I can eat at a slight surplus, gain some scale weight, but look leaner when I check the mirror. The Ferulic acid is great for recovery and strength gains too. Stack AlphaMax XT with ArA or an (-)epi prpduct if you are looking for solid strength gains in addition to recomping.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wondering if the guys that didn't have much luck with Laxogenin were on the oral version and not getting a high enough dose. I ran BPS's Laxacrine transdermal and had very nice results. I ran it solo and at a higher dose and felt like I was on a mild cycle. I have yet to run an oral version of lax for comparison but I believe ma70 did this and liked the transdermal version over the oral.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if the guys that didn't have much luck with Laxogenin were on the oral version and not getting a high enough dose. I ran BPS's Laxacrine transdermal and had very nice results. I ran it solo and at a higher dose and felt like I was on a mild cycle. I have yet to run an oral version of lax for comparison but I believe ma70 did this and liked the transdermal version over the oral.
From what I've been reading, most people are seeing much better results with the transdermal. What kind of results did you see from it?

compan

compan

Awards
I like the addition of PA that was suggested.

OP, have you checked out Testabolan before? Great natty product for free testosterone levels.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I've been reading, most people are seeing much better results with the transdermal. What kind of results did you see from it?
I had some nice recomp effects even eating at surplus, nice strength gains and improved recovery. I know a lot of guys like how it helps their joints but with as heavy as I was lifting and pushing my limits, I didn't really notice much difference. My mood was much better as well.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes recovery a breeze and makes your joints solid. Much better than intra BCAAs, intra EAA+Carbs, or Ergonine in terms of recovery. It is an adaptogen that lets you train harder and often.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I had some nice recomp effects even eating at surplus, nice strength gains and improved recovery. I know a lot of guys like how it helps their joints but with as heavy as I was lifting and pushing my limits, I didn't really notice much difference. My mood was much better as well.
It makes recovery a breeze and makes your joints solid. Much better than intra BCAAs, intra EAA+Carbs, or Ergonine in terms of recovery. It is an adaptogen that lets you train harder and often.
Thanks gentlemen! Ive been reading up more on it today. Very interesting stuff

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks gentlemen! Ive been reading up more on it today. Very interesting stuff
I'm really hoping that BPS will go ahead and release the V2 of Laxacrine. If it was already in production, I would say that you should try it out. ;)