Help please : yohimbine or forskolin ?

gimx

Awards
Hello,

Firstly, I'm reader of this forum and I find usefull informations so thanks :)

I lost a lot of fat with my diet and I need a supplement for my last 5-7kgs. But I hesitate between yohimbine and forskolin. Which to choose ? And is it better to buy only yohimbe / forsko caps or a supp based on it with components added like alphamine and oxymax ?

Thank you :)

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

Firstly, I'm reader of this forum and I find usefull informations so thanks :)

I lost a lot of fat with my diet and I need a supplement for my last 5-7kgs. But I hesitate between yohimbine and forskolin. Which to choose ? And is it better to buy only yohimbe / forsko caps or a supp based on it with components added like alphamine and oxymax ?

Thank you :)
Just to inform you if you didnt know, oxymax xt has forskolin and alpha yohimbine (similar to yohimbine) and you could always add more yohimbine to it if you wanted its pretty cheap, but to answer your question, id go with yohimbine over forskolin, forskolin is better at preserving muscle but with the right diet/training you should achieve that, yohimbine will better attack that stubborn fat

gimx

Awards
Ok thank you. And it's better to buy a "pure" yohimbe caps / powder or a product like alphamine ?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for a solid all in one thermogenic, I would recommend going the route of using a product like Alphamine or Oxymax XT. As georgetown mentioned, Oxymax XT contains alpha-yohimbine (a more potent version of yohimbine) and forskolin. Oxymax also contains other great ingredients to help increase energy, boost mood, and suppress appetite.

It depends on your overall goals. It sounds like you've made some great progress with your weight loss goals. I think Oxymax XT would be a great product to get rid of that last bit of weight. However, you could also go for pure yohimbine. In this case, I would recommend purchasing Yohimbine HCL. It is best used in a fasted state when insulin levels are low. For stubborn fat loss, I think yohimbine would be a better choice instead of forskolin. But you could always pick up Oxymax XT and get the best of both worlds

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ok thank you guys, I go to see Oxymax :)
Be sure to check out Nutriverse.com too - they are running a sale for 20% off the entire Performax Labs product line. The sale ends today. Discount is applied when you add the item to your cart.

a7machine

Awards
I just finished an 8 week run of forskolin, and in the middle I started taking yohimbine HCl. I've stopped forskolin for over a week now and now just on yohimbine. What I can say personally is that the combination of the two worked very well. Doser yohimbine in the morning and forskolin before meals and it was great.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine would win out for me if I had to pick just one I will always choose the stimulant I would def be mixing it with caffeine as it's effects alone are meh and not worth it to me to run it without.

EC/ECY and YC are my favorites personally now having said that forskolin can be used with it and I have had some nice recomp effects using forskolin

Ok thank you. And it's better to buy a "pure" yohimbe caps / powder or a product like alphamine ?
I would buy straight Yohimbine HCL caps you will want to start as low as possible 2.5mg-3mg and build up from there once you establish how you respond to the yohimbine as it can potentially have some negative side effects in some.

Now that said no product I am aware of has that much Y in it and it will be far cheaper to just add additional Yohimbine HCL ( provided you know what's in it or know/understand your tolerances ), or simply use caffeine tabs + yohimbine hcl caps.

https://examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/

Would def recommend reading up on Y a bit as well and again start slow and go up

Dosages of 0.2mg/kg bodyweight have been successfully used to increase fat burning without significant implications on cardiovascular parameters like heart rate and blood pressure. This results in a dosage of:

14 mg for a 150lb person
18 mg for a 200lb person
22 mg for a 250lb person

compan

compan

Awards
Yohimbine would win out for me if I had to pick just one I will always choose the stimulant I would def be mixing it with caffeine as it's effects alone are meh and not worth it to me to run it without.

EC/ECY and YC are my favorites personally now having said that forskolin can be used with it and I have had some nice recomp effects using forskolin

I would buy straight Yohimbine HCL caps you will want to start as low as possible 2.5mg-3mg and build up from there once you establish how you respond to the yohimbine as it can potentially have some negative side effects in some.

Now that said no product I am aware of has that much Y in it and it will be far cheaper to just add additional Yohimbine HCL ( provided you know what's in it or know/understand your tolerances ), or simply use caffeine tabs + yohimbine hcl caps.

https://examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/

Would def recommend reading up on Y a bit as well and again start slow and go up
^ great response right here OP.

Personally, I like the YC combo with bulk Forskolin 95% extract (50-100mg)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you have never used Yohimbine before, it may be good for you to know that some people, like me, ha e tolerance issues. Cold sweats and feeling like doo doo and insomnia literally for days can be unfun.

Alpha-Y reduces these sides dramatically and Evomuse makes a good product called Alphaburn.

When I read your post though, I thought to myself, "Why pick one? Oxymax has both and is awesome" ...and then saw others agreed. If I were you I would be on Oxymax XT. It really is great and you will feel good on it and won't risk having sides that you weren't expecting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok thank you guys, I go to see Oxymax :)
add a cap or 2 of bronkaid, and you are gtg!!!

btw-welcome to AM!!!

gimx

Awards
Ok guys, thank you. I bought Oxymax. I will see how it works on me :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbe YCL works great as part of a ECA stack. SNS sells Yohimbe cheap as well, if you like oxymax you can always pick up some other goodies :)