Alphamax XT - first time user

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
So I got my first bottle of alphamax xt last evening so I took the first two pills around 9PM.

I didn't sleep straight thru the nite and didn't wake up with morning wood but I can say even on what may be a half dose (I think everyone does 2 pills in AM and 2 pills in PM) I had deeper sleep. For the first time in a long time I had not only 1 dream but 2. I noticed when I woke up after the first dream which was much more intense than the second one I had a massive boner (it was a rather good dream). So while I understand that the true effects may not happen until about week 3 it's nice to see *something* positive happening right off the bat. I think tonite should be better than last nite as today will be the first full 2 dose day. I'll know it's truly working when I wake up with boners, not that it's important to have morning wood but it's a good sign that your body is working as it should.

Next up is the leaning out of my body (not expecting life changing results but anything positive that I can achieve above and beyond what I've been accomplishing on my own will be a welcome addition). I think we who are going the natty route are really just expecting an incremental edge with natty supplements, at least I am.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for intial thoughts. Is only going to get better!

The ZMA L-DOPA combo in OG gave me crazy dreams lol.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
It sounds like you know what to expect from supplements which is an awesome thing. A lot of people might expect dramatic results then get disappointed. I am glad you liked the acute effects from ZMA and l-dopa. The rest of the run should be even more fun

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Can you dose all 4 before bed or is it better to split it up, does it matter?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Can you dose all 4 before bed or is it better to split it up, does it matter?
As per label instructions, it's better to split up the doses and do 2 caps AM and 2 PM. Is there a reason you can't take 2 in the morning?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, 3-8 weeks is when you will notice the physique effects, but the dreams and improved sleep kick in right away. Too much ZMA before bed will interfere with your sleep - so split the dose 2/2.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, 3-8 weeks is when you will notice the physique effects, but the dreams and improved sleep kick in right away. Too much ZMA before bed will interfere with your sleep - so split the dose 2/2.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
As per label instructions, it's better to split up the doses and do 2 caps AM and 2 PM. Is there a reason you can't take 2 in the morning?
No, just pure laziness, more convenient to take all at once ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What time do you workout? Maybe you can do a preworkout dose if that's easier.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Just do two right before bed and two right when you wake up.