What is the best legal estrogen inhibitor on the market !?

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
I was wondering if anybody suggests any legal estrogen inhibitor (on cycle support) that would work just as good as Arimedex, thank you ;)

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
No otc AI will work not even close to as well as Arimidex, Aromasin etc.

Arimistane comes to mind for an otc AI. It's very mild.
Best bet is obtaining a real AI .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like mma said, OTC is a different league than pharma grades. There's a few decent options tho (and not arimistane):
SNS inhibit e
Formestane (if you can find it - banned now)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I was wondering if anybody suggests any legal estrogen inhibitor (on cycle support) that would work just as good as Arimedex, thank you ;)
there really isn't any. Formestane was good but it is gone now. There are awesome new ingredients on the market but non will match pharma grade AI.
DHAA, which is found in AlphaMax Xt, is really solid a lowering estrogen and cortisol which is really beneficial in a pct environment where your body is trying to recover.
Inhibit-e is a solid product that is meant to reduce e and does it's job well
BLR has a new AI out that is claimed to be better than formestane, but I've never tried formestane so I can't compare the two

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron Legion Virtus initial feedback looks VERY potent.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: its the supp section. keep it to supps.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nothing OTC will compare OP, its just the way it is.

Inhibit E is a solid OTC option though :D

For the price, it cannot be beat IMO. At label dose ive been noticing a nice lean out effect and libido increase.

Erase pro is another solid option with good user feedback as well

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Addiction Eradicate E, SNS Inhibit E are both great. Erase Pro+ has been getting a lot of praise lately also.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It all depends on what you are using it for.

What are you trying to do?

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried myself but progesterone cream was supposed to work well.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Hydrapharm Alchemy is getting great feedback in the UK. Introduces a new ingredient which I think Virtus will also include, I've tried this and rate it above OG Erase Pro which was my favourite previously.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inhibit E worked so well for me that I had to drop the dose, however nothing OTC can truly match a pharma AI.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We had a guy log a beta bottle of Virtus. He said it was comparable to Exemestane.

The bottle he got had a flaw and was only about 40% as effective as the final production formulation.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Inhibit E
Do you know if it is legal to carry Inhibit-E within the European Union? I was thinking of going to Spain for the summer, and I cannot conclude whether any of the substances in Inhibit-E is part of WADA's drug list (which has some AIs in it).

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like arimistane when looking for an AI, other than that I had good luck with brassiopsis glomerulata found in intimidate srt was pretty good as well

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I've gotten older, Arimistane has not agreed as well with my joints. DHAA, the AI in AlphaMax XT now, is better on my joints and provides a similar drying effect. However, either one of those or any other OTC AI will not compare to the real deal.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Based upon feedback and the track record of the quality and innovation of iron legion i would say virtus/ end of thread

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Virtus is supposed to be 10 times more potent than formestane just isn't anabolic like form is. I would go with Virtus over RC AI's any day of the week.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Virtus is supposed to be 10 times more potent than formestane just isn't anabolic like form is. I would go with Virtus over RC AI's any day of the week.
I would also trust the quality of Virtus a bit more then a RC also, but that's just me

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
8mg per ml and 30 ml So for most people it will be 30 days.
Depending on the application, you can get away with 1/2 ml per day, though. I'd recommend 1/2 for maintenance purposes and a full ml while on a cycle of aromatizing gear , during PCT, or for those who happen to have high Estrogen and/or low testosterone (and are not using gear)

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, I am on TRT and have e2 under control most of the time, but I may give this a shot just because it is interesting to me.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends what you need it for. On a mild cycle something OTC like inhibit E would be fine. If you are running something very wet and estrogenic I would get a pharma AI.

knock

knock

Awards
6-bromo is available. atd is still legal in uk not in europe, rest of the world im not sure.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Ain't DHAA (abieta-8 11 13-trien-18-oic acid) the AI in Erse Pro, Inhibit-E, Alphamax and so on a DHT blocker as well = Bad...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No otc AI will work not even close to as well as Arimidex, Aromasin etc.

Arimistane comes to mind for an otc AI. It's very mild.
Best bet is obtaining a real AI .
While I agree with the heart of your message, I have to comment regarding the other aspects of blocking conversion to estrogen.

For the life of me I cannot explain it but Formestane offered something the others never have done:

Increased Sex Drive
Increased Mood/Energy

Basically, while estrogen was not suppressed as hard as the Arimidex and Aromasin would do, I always felt better on TD Formestane. While I never got bone dry on the stuff, I could run multiple grams of androgens per week with 125mg of Form and never have issues.

D

dynamo

Banned
Awards
While I agree with the heart of your message, I have to comment regarding the other aspects of blocking conversion to estrogen.

For the life of me I cannot explain it but Formestane offered something the others never have done:

Increased Sex Drive
Increased Mood/Energy

Basically, while estrogen was not suppressed as hard as the Arimidex and Aromasin would do, I always felt better on TD Formestane. While I never got bone dry on the stuff, I could run multiple grams of androgens per week with 125mg of Form and never have issues.
Your sex drive, mood, and energy would be impacted by your estrogen levels. So perhaps things like exemestane may have made you felt not great, it likely would have been a dosing issue (as you had likely dosed too high and crushed your estrogen level). So the formestane for all we know could be doing very little to virtually nothing and thus not have negatively impacted those things.

JakeAntaeus

JakeAntaeus

Awards
Your sex drive, mood, and energy would be impacted by your estrogen levels. So perhaps things like exemestane may have made you felt not great, it likely would have been a dosing issue (as you had likely dosed too high and crushed your estrogen level). So the formestane for all we know could be doing very little to virtually nothing and thus not have negatively impacted those things.
Incorrect. It's because a rather significant amount of formestane would convert to 4-hydroxy-testosterone, which is, of course, an androgen.

Formestane metabolism.png

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait wut... People don't think Form was an effective AI???

Anyway, I said before and I'll say it again. Virtus: give it a try and you will not be disappointed.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Just used Inhibit E, for 3 weeks after a heavy SARM stack cutting cycle. Really liked how I kept definition.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Anyway, I said before and I'll say it again. Virtus: give it a try and you will not be disappointed.
I enjoyed Form a lot but overall I didn't like it as much as Erase funny enough.

Virtus is on my to try list. Looks solid.

@OP, Inhibit-E if you want pills. Virtus if you want a transdermal.

I believe Virtus is OOS at the moment so I'd use Inhibit-E and then snag Virtus to compare them. Both, from a profile and user feedback standpoint, are great.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoyed Form a lot but overall I didn't like it as much as Erase funny enough.

Virtus is on my to try list. Looks solid.

@OP, Inhibit-E if you want pills. Virtus if you want a transdermal.

I believe Virtus is OOS at the moment so I'd use Inhibit-E and then snag Virtus to compare them. Both, from a profile and user feedback standpoint, are great.
We have virtus and 10% off right now if interested OP.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K

I'm gonna do that. While I have access to Pharma AI, I'm tired of spending $1-2/pill and really I just need estrogen control since I'm bulking anyways. This is why I liked Form so much. It did the job but didn't crush my estrogen/sex drive.

J

jathan_howe

Awards
Can anyone answer the question already asked about DHAA above? Is it a DHT blocker?

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do most of you guys get blood work done. I don't like going to the doctor, online test?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lol, huh? It was one of the most effective AIs available. There is simply no denying that fact.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established