Time to buy another joint supplement

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I need to buy a new joint supplement as I'm out. I've used quite a few but I'm debating on joint xt, genoflex, flexatril, and athletes joint restore extreme. I've used genoflex it worked very well, but I like changing them up. Flexatril is expensive is what is keeping me away. Double the price I normally spend on joint supplements. Any thoughts?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Joint Support XT, but you might consider me biased ;)

I also ran a beta test of Scivation's product and it performed very well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I need to buy a new joint supplement as I'm out. I've used quite a few but I'm debating on joint xt, genoflex, flexatril, and athletes joint restore extreme. I've used genoflex it worked very well, but I like changing them up. Flexatril is expensive is what is keeping me away. Double the price I normally spend on joint supplements. Any thoughts?
Ah OP, you picked 3 pretty top notch products to choose between. All have very solid feedback so at the end of day you can't go wrong on any of those.

In Joint Support XT we use ParActin which is a pretty potent anti inflammatory with decent human studies backing its efficacy. I made an entire thread dedicated soley to Paractin if you are at all curious as to what it does.

In a nutshell, Joint Support XT works to reduce inflammation which then reduces pain, increases range of motion at the joint and also protects the joint from degradation. It also helps support cartiledge remodelling and strength which all good joint products should.

But again, all three are good options

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES GenoFlex, Antaeus Achilles, SNS Joint Supp XT are great. Haven't tried Flexatril yet....but looks promising

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have only used and beta-tested flexatril from your list
I went from not being able to hold a bar on my back due to extreme elbow pain. A week later was squatting 315 with no pain.
No sides even after my run ended with the joint product.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Casting a Genoflex vote,

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1459473173.469036.jpg

The reviews on AM are all stellar, even from those with chronic issues

Tackles every angle I need from a joint support, really enjoying it. Just started it up as I have the most joint pain/issue while cutting, and it's that time...

Great price point too for the product,
We've got it under 30 at Lockout
http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=2005229

Save more with anabolic05

Aside from that: cissus is cost effective solo from SNS, and JFXT is well liked

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
+1 for SNS Joint Support XT been using it for several weeks been working out very nicely for me

Flexatril is sounding pretty great as well from the feed back I have seen on it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
+1 for SNS Joint Support XT been using it for several weeks been working out very nicely for me

Thanks for the feedback Rob :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
joint support xt, achilles and animal flex are all great.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm glad it is working for you. Did you have mostly knee issues, if I recall correctly?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give joint help a look; tons and tons of positive feedback all over with the inclusion of paractin for immediate pain relief and cissus for long term relief.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad it is working for you. Did you have mostly knee issues, if I recall correctly?
Yes

Had a pretty sever injury ( due to a major accident ) to my entire right leg, as well the knee which was nearly amputated crushed into pieces and rebuilt; but this has left me with arthritis and some limitations. The prescriptions I have been given in the past leave me feeling sick, dizzy and tired, so it's been couple years since I have taken the prescriptions instead I use supplements to help with inflammation and to keep it from getting worse seems to help a lot more than the prescriptions I had.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm running joint support xt right now (first time ever using a supp of this type) to help with some tendinitis and knee aches. 5 days in and already feeling about 10-15% better just daily movement. Haven't gotten to heavy stuff yet but I'm def feeling more confident and liking the quick action.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried a lot of joint supps and very few have helped much. JS didn't do a lot for me and I went through two bottles. A lot of people seem to like it though. I'm having some success recently using Strength Unleashed(laxogenin) and Genoflex. Very noticeable improvement in comfort. Joints feel much less inflamed and brittle. I don't know entirely if it is the combo of the two or mainly from one that is causing the relief. I did run out of SU for about a week and a half and seemed to start getting a bit of stiffness again. I've been back on it for a week and it's starting to recede. Also I dropped the Genoflex and picked up Flexatril. Nothing to note on it as of yet.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
What I've tried (in order of efficacy):

1. SNS Joint Support XT (been through 3 bottles, very solid)
2. Universal Animal Flex
3. Achilles
4. Joint Help

I have been off joint supps for about 2 weeks, as I have a bottle of Flexeril on the way. The reviews for Flexeril have been stellar, so I'm excited to try it. If it's a let down, I will go back to Joint XT in a heartbeat, as it has given me real world results. I still get a little pain while on Joint XT, so I will be able to judge if Felxeril is better for me.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I do not like animal flex at all. It did nothing for me. I've had better results from Irwin naturals inflammaless which is relabeled now as 3 in 1 and is underdosed junk.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I do not like animal flex at all. It did nothing for me. I've had better results from Irwin naturals inflammaless which is relabeled now as 3 in 1 and is underdosed junk.
I did get relief, but I'd never go back to anything on that list after using Joint XT.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint support XT has been great for me, and very cost friendly... Nearing the end of my second bottle to help with some tendinitis going on (which is nearly gone now) need to pick up another bottle...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did get relief, but I'd never go back to anything on that list after using Joint XT.
Appreciate the support, man. I love it too! Combine it with Cissus XT, and my joints have never felt better.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hyaluronic acid at minimum 300mg a day. Best discovery of my life

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def. try Joint Support XT. It has a lot of great tried and true ingredients, especially paractin.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
GenoFlex have been treating me great! I am on my second bottle now.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Joint Help by IForce has Paractin..also really like Flexible from Formutech

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Antaeus Achilles + Thercumin+ fish oil has cleared up the tendonitis in my left knee! Also used Helios by chaos and pain. I think AA is a great product and curcumin (bioavailable forms) is underrated.

Having said this have bought Genoflex as I want to see how this compares but definitely plan on going back to AA. Its delivered for me and I can't say the same for many other supplements. So many good joint choices and this is definitely one area where the sup industry has lived up to its claims. My Naproxen has barely been touched!

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
I would give the joint xt a shot. We have small 10 Serving bottles. Shoot me a PM and maybe I can hook you up with one if you give a review

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
All great products. I love cissus XT and joint support. I'd try out joint support or flexatril personally.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hyaluronic acid at minimum 300mg a day. Best discovery of my life
Cissus XT is my staple for joint and tendon maintenance but I'm always looking for other things to throw in
with it especially now that I have a right shoulder strain so what brand of Hyaluronic acid are using or recommend?
I also will probably pick up a jar of Joint XT and see if this will help my shoulder injury.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus XT is my staple for joint and tendon maintenance but I'm always looking for other things to throw in
with it especially now that I have a right shoulder strain so what brand of Hyaluronic acid are using or recommend?
I also will probably pick up a jar of Joint XT and see if this will help my shoulder injury.
The combo of Paractin and NEM cant be beat

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Would any of these products help with tendon/minor injuries too?

I like cissus but it weirdly decreases my libido

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stuff I use truly helped me finally end the ac joint injury I suffered from for so long. That and rehab exercises. Recommend.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how do you dose this? Just 1 tbs/day? Looks promising
When I was hurting I would take 30ml in the a.m. At that rate a bottle drained quickly. I ramped down to just 15ml in the a.m. after the first few months and the situation improved.

I call them direct and buy a case at a time so pricing is decent.

I had a Grade 1 to 2 AC tear. The bump has gotten much smaller and is almost gone. Actually, only visible after a hard shoulder workout. But not tender which is what makes me happy. I also used those rehab exercises from Creesy(sp) and those two physical therapists-do not recall their names at this instant. famous youtube video guys. I realize your injury may be different so stating other factors at work as well.

But you know, worked for me. Cannot state in all cases.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
I too am looking at buying a new joint support. Been off for awhile, and elbow tendonitis is wrecking havoc on all my lifts. I am really interested in Joint Support XT, but unsure since I'd most likely also be buying Cissus XT with it. I've tried multiple joint complexes but they never offered relief without cissus. However I have never tried ParActin.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too am looking at buying a new joint support. Been off for awhile, and elbow tendonitis is wrecking havoc on all my lifts. I am really interested in Joint Support XT, but unsure since I'd most likely also be buying Cissus XT with it. I've tried multiple joint complexes but they never offered relief without cissus. However I have never tried ParActin.
Joint Support XT is solid. The ParActin and NEM are amazing. I also stack with Cissus XT, and I love it.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Our new product Flexatril has gotten VERY strong feedback. Working within a week for most.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
When I was hurting I would take 30ml in the a.m. At that rate a bottle drained quickly. I ramped down to just 15ml in the a.m. after the first few months and the situation improved.

I call them direct and buy a case at a time so pricing is decent.

I had a Grade 1 to 2 AC tear. The bump has gotten much smaller and is almost gone. Actually, only visible after a hard shoulder workout. But not tender which is what makes me happy. I also used those rehab exercises from Creesy(sp) and those two physical therapists-do not recall their names at this instant. famous youtube video guys. I realize your injury may be different so stating other factors at work as well.

But you know, worked for me. Cannot state in all cases.
holy sht man and you didn't have surgery?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
holy sht man and you didn't have surgery?
Grade 1 and 2 are not the ones where there is a complete separation. Ligaments still attached. Some fibers stretched or displaced. Healed up nice. I wrote here a bit back how BP went up 50lbs(IIRC) from healed vs. injured.

As for the Silica. I cardio train with SBR folk and apparently it is popular with them. I mean Triathlete types.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to say exactly what it can/can't fix as injuries have a lot of different causes. There isn't a product on the market that works in the fashion this one does, period. We also can't provide medical advice, so I can't say that YES this will fix your ligament or tendon issue. It's an FDA thing and I play it safe when it comes to that.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joint Support XT is solid. The ParActin and NEM are amazing. I also stack with Cissus XT, and I love it.
Waiting for my 2 jars of Joint Support XT that I ordered an HOPING it will help a right shoulder injury that have
from about a month ago that occurred after Incline barbell presses then I heard a small cracking noise in my
delt when I went to do flat bench flyes so I'm hoping it will help.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting for my 2 jars of Joint Support XT that I ordered an HOPING it will help a right shoulder injury that have
from about a month ago that occurred after Incline barbell presses then I heard a small cracking noise in my
delt when I went to do flat bench flyes so I'm hoping it will help.
I would absolutely recommend that you see a doctor first for something like this.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to say exactly what it can/can't fix as injuries have a lot of different causes. There isn't a product on the market that works in the fashion this one does, period. We also can't provide medical advice, so I can't say that YES this will fix your ligament or tendon issue. It's an FDA thing and I play it safe when it comes to that.
I meant for tendon soreness or inflammation. I've had it in my rotator cuffs for 2-3 months but one of them has finally subsided after frequent Physio, stretching and foam rolling

I think it comes from having a office job and slouching (bad posture). It's caught up with me. Also had ultrasounds and shows no tears at all