Testruction and AD-3

thebody47

thebody47

Awards
Didn't realize AD-3 was a test booster until after I bought it. I thought it was just an AI. Would it be ok to take this with Testruction? Or would it be redundant and a waste to take both concurrently?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could run them together, I can't recall any overlap. How many bottles of each do you have? If it's just one, you could run testruction followed by AD-3.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless I got a bad panel, the one I looked at pretty much has 2 caps listed as 1 serving with a total of 75mg arimistane and then some stuff for GH support and the like. So with that in mind, it would be ideal to stack with Testruction.

But keep in mind to pay attention to your body and know the sides of elevated estrogen levels; you may need something stronger to combine along with it (depends on the person).

thebody47

thebody47

Awards
Sounds reasonable. What sides should I be looking for? You make it seem like Testruction is a pro hormone and that I have go OCD with AI intake.

But yeah, one serving of AD3 is in fact 2 pills.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds reasonable. What sides should I be looking for? You make it seem like Testruction is a pro hormone and that I have go OCD with AI intake.

But yeah, one serving of AD3 is in fact 2 pills.
Certainly not a PH, but the effects at the receptor can be pretty pronounced:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/274483-evomuse-testruction-writeup-9.html#post5310375

Ched was just mentioning this yesterday/today, so that's why I wanted to make sure to mention it.

I noticed some mild nipple puffiness from it lol. Stuff is legit.

thebody47

thebody47

Awards
So if signs/symptoms of elevated estro starts popping up, should I increase the dose of AD3 gradually?

I wanted to get Elimistane from BPS but they were out from where I normally shop.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if signs/symptoms of elevated estro starts popping up, should I increase the dose of AD3 gradually?

I wanted to get Elimistane from BPS but they were out from where I normally shop.
I've never dosed arimistane higher than 75mg/day IIRC (it's been a while), so I'm not sure if that would be good or to go with another AI.

Don't let this freak you out, btw -- I just wanted to make sure you were aware ahead of time. Some people really notice E2 sides, others don't. I just used forma and it took care of me just fine (but I also had stronger AIs on hand).