Any pre workout powders that taste like or similar to red bull drink?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As stated, I actually enjoy the taste of red bull, and would enjoy a pre workout with this flavor, as well as a bcaa product to sip on intra workout as well.

anyone know if there's anythink like this out there?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Redbull has a distinctive taste. I don't think anything will taste similar, but I may be wrong. I'm curious as well but why not just take a pre workout then sip on a red bull at the gym? :)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd have to make the red bull sugar free, and flat. plus it'd be nice to only have to buy one.

Wrigley makes a 5 gum that taste exactly like red bull. I forget the name. it's neon yellow though. and it doesn't last long.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I'd have to make the red bull sugar free, and flat. plus it'd be nice to only have to buy one.

Wrigley makes a 5 gum that taste exactly like red bull. I forget the name. it's neon yellow though. and it doesn't last long.
I'm going to have to look into that gum. I also enjoy the taste of red bull.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when I go in to buy some gum, i'll take a look an update the name of it, if I can find it. :thumbsup:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As stated, I actually enjoy the taste of red bull, and would enjoy a pre workout with this flavor, as well as a bcaa product to sip on intra workout as well.

anyone know if there's anythink like this out there?
You always buy some unflavored pwo ingredients and mix it in with a red bull pwo:) But then you're getting unwanted sugar etc. but the caffeine will be there. ahha

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you have an Aldi store where you live, they make a generic red bull that tastes identical for like 1/4 of the price. I can't remember the exact name but it is right next to the real red bull in our store.

It's called Red Thunder.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you like Redbull so much why not use as your pwo and use some bulk ingredients with it.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea, I didn't think there was a pre that had this flavor. Hopefully this'll get some interest an be made. mw1 how about some red bull focus xt? Eh? Eh?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards

Yea, I didn't think there was a pre that had this flavor. Hopefully this'll get some interest an be made. mw1 how about some red bull focus xt? Eh? Eh?
Or how about. Instead of 1-andro, they come out with 1-redbull.
Lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll add my vote. Red bull tastes amazing. I would definitely try a PWO modeled after the taste.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Mix green apple with a little bit of blue rasberry, or make your own with raws and theres a mio flavor that taste close to red bull forget the name its black and green

Edit: found the name of the mio, green thunder

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Redbull focus XT would be amazing.

RB is the only energy drink I get, I love the taste but I also love the sports they sponsor

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just mix your pre into redbull

I see guys dumping scoops into Monster's here lol. I love stims but... What a waste.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On side note. I love the flavor or Red Bull, but wtf is the flavor?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
On side note. I love the flavor or Red Bull, but wtf is the flavor?
Its own. Kinda like how Coke wasnt a flavour until they made it haha

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I should note, I'd never drink or sip on any carbonated beverage before or during a workout.

Yes, one could buy a sugar free red bull, take the time to get it flat, then mix their pre workout ingredients and make their own.

This isn't a, " hey, could I make my own pre workout?" Thread, because yes, you obviously can make your own whatever flavor you want pre workout.

SNS sells all the ingredients you need to make a better pre workout than any company sells.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its own. Kinda like how Coke wasnt a flavour until they made it haha
True. I guess I meant what do you think they were aiming for? Is almost sour cotton candy to me.

As far as coke, I don't drink mine, just snort it. Lol jk jk

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump for red bull flavor

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I should note, I'd never drink or sip on any carbonated beverage before or during a workout.

Yes, one could buy a sugar free red bull, take the time to get it flat, then mix their pre workout ingredients and make their own.

This isn't a, " hey, could I make my own pre workout?" Thread, because yes, you obviously can make your own whatever flavor you want pre workout.

SNS sells all the ingredients you need to make a better pre workout than any company sells.
Why nothing carbonated? I never drink anything with carbonation, just curious why.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the carbonation, not the actual flavor. I mix a lot of my supplements in seltzer water.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I dont know why, but I like you

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why nothing carbonated? I never drink anything with carbonation, just curious why.
I don't like to be bloated or burp while lifting.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Had a coffee shop here that would make a red bull smoothie. **** was bomb!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't like to be bloated or burp while lifting.

Doesn't do that to me thank god. I have pretty bad IBS, seltzer water actually soothes my stomach.. weird I no.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump cause it’s now 2018 and I need a Red Bull inspired tub of focus xt.
Call it “blue bulls” “grab your workout by the bulls”

Kiri

Awards
Ntel Pharma Arez White maybe give a shot to the "Energy Drink" flavor

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Kiri

Awards
Nice! I’ll have to order that next. If this is close ima pimp this isht like a 2 dolla ho
It expensive but I took half scoop scaled) +1 scoop of OG Dust Extreme 3 hours before) and it was like something cousin with 4F-MPH or Ritalin, it's really the **** and it tastes 10/10 but I tried it just one time and I plan to take it only at 3g after a meal and without dust extreme omg I was cracked out in a bad way after 1h but at first it felt Good

Black Panther: "Dady I want it please, 2g dad"