Laxo+Epi Stack

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Since these are both natural anabolics I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever stacked both on a natty cycle or maybe a PCT?

I've used Anafuse and thought it worked ok... Also Primal V4000 which is based in Ecdysteroids.

Just curious as I have Super Rhanderol for my PCT but just saw Super Laxo go on sale 2 for $50...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anafuse is a laxo and epi product so buying a laxo product and an epi product would be no problem during your pct.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I did 2 months with Anafuse but the results sadly weren't mind blowing... I didn't realize it was both though, thought it was just epi. I am really interested in the new Follidrone/epi based product Black Lion has been talking about releasing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did 2 months with Anafuse but the results sadly weren't mind blowing... I didn't realize it was both though, thought it was just epi. I am really interested in the new Follidrone/epi based product Black Lion has been talking about releasing.
That would be good. And with anafuse its not a miracle pill just like any other supplement is not a miracle pill. I think it aids in recovery and helps with muscle mass but you also have to be doing your part with diet and training to see the results as well.

But any natty supp would be a good pct addition:)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my biggest problem is not letting my diet get too dirty lol