Glucose utilization products/products similar to Prime Nutrition Partition MD

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting ready for my show. Coach wants me to hop on a glucose disposal like agent. He's reccomending the Prime Partition MD anyone have any comparable products?

Not a huge prime/blackstone labs fan.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
SNS glycophase is a good one,
http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2002673

You can also look into:
USPlabs Anabolic Pump
Omega Sports Burn24
Evomuse Defuse
Purus Slinshot

The most potent there is Defuse, IMO, but not always the ideal choice, I only use it on cheats. Within my normal diet if I wanted to add one to further lean down I'd vote Glycophase or Burn24
More suggestions will come, but those are ones I have all tried myself

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to hijack a thread, but seems you got your answer. How do yal feel about glycobol or I-load for insulin sensitivity?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready for my show. Coach wants me to hop on a glucose disposal like agent. He's reccomending the Prime Partition MD anyone have any comparable products?

Not a huge prime/blackstone labs fan.
SNS Glycophase
Burn24

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to hijack a thread, but seems you got your answer. How do yal feel about glycobol or I-load for insulin sensitivity?
Glycobol gets hate here for some reason but i love that stuff got two bottles waiting to use on a bulk, keeps me full and pumped

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would look into SlinMax. You get a complete product with an open label. 250mg of Na-r-ala to help reduce blood sugar and improve glycogen storage thanks to its actions with GLUT-4. The berberine helps control insulin levels and improves glucose transportation and banaba will also control glucose and improve glucose transportation. SlinMax can be used for your cut and one can also utilize it during a bulk.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be cautious that many of the GDAs/ingredients available will also shuttle nutrients/carbs to adipose tissue along with muscle tissue.

I'd personally recommend and go with Na-R-ALA + Agmatine + ALCAR if you are looking to use something daily.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Be cautious that many of the GDAs/ingredients available will also shuttle nutrients/carbs to adipose tissue along with muscle tissue.

I'd personally recommend and go with Na-R-ALA + Agmatine + ALCAR if you are looking to use something daily.
Just questioning, do you have any proof of these studies? I thought the whole point of these products was to make the carbs more readily available to muscles versus being stored as fat through insulin control and what not. Im only basing off what ive heard and experienced not based off data, curious to learn more

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just questioning, do you have any proof of these studies? I thought the whole point of these products was to make the carbs more readily available to muscles versus being stored as fat through insulin control and what not. Im only basing off what ive heard and experienced not based off data, curious to learn more
Depends what ingredient you would be referencing -- but yes, plenty of data out there

Only two ingredients I've seen to show only uptake into muscle tissue is Metformin and TUDCA (1750mg).

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I already use 3G ALCAR daily, agmatine also about 1g a day, only one I don't use daily is the R-ALA.

But it seems most these products have sufficient r-ala in them.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse slintensity or defuse ~ defuse for refeeds

Slinshot is good too

These I've used personally and can recommend

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already use 3G ALCAR daily, agmatine also about 1g a day, only one I don't use daily is the R-ALA.

But it seems most these products have sufficient r-ala in them.
Grab some Na-R-ALA. Jarrow, Doctors Best, or SAN all would be your top choice.

Going to get numerous other health benefits from Alpha Lipoid Acid as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Some ingredients will also strait up block some complex carbohydrate digestion, so can absolutely be of use on a cut,

But those aren't "partitioned" they are blocked.

I wish TUDCA was affordable at a GDA dose...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some ingredients will also strait up block some complex carbohydrate digestion, so can absolutely be of use on a cut,

Main (most popular) GDA ingredient that is going to slow/block absorption of carbohydrates is Gymnema Sylvestre

TUDCA would certainly need to be capped as well at the dose needed for that purpose. I can hardly get down a 250mg powder dose.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You find trusted bulk affordably?
If so... Pm?

Would love to try it out dosed high

A good quality HCA does a decent job of blocking carbs too, but expect stool changes lol (for me anyways)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS glycophase is about the most cost effective on the market.

As others have said, AP, burn24, and a few others are also around.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do all these products stack up to the prime nutrition partition md?

What's the general concensus on AP or I-load by pro supps? Those are two I have directly available at my store

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

That one study was done of diabetic men and women. Doesn't really have much bearing at all on healthy people.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How do all these products stack up to the prime nutrition partition md?

What's the general concensus on AP or I-load by pro supps? Those are two I have directly available at my store
SlinMax would be very compareable to Parition-MD just dosed far better. I believe Partition-MD uses 50mg of "Super Berberine" which comes out to a couple mgs of actual berberine vs. 200mg in SlinMax. They also use 50mg R-ALA vs. 250mg Na-R-ALA in SlinMax, other then those two they both use different compounds however everything in SlinMax is tried and true and dosed appropriately. Definitely worth looking into!

AP is also a good option, never looked into or tried i-load personally.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have r-ala dosed in 150mg caps and anabolic pump available. Would that be a solid comparable stack? I get 30% off so buying from my store would be more cost effiecent. Especially now during prep with all the other expenses

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I have r-ala dosed in 150mg caps and anabolic pump available. Would that be a solid comparable stack? I get 30% off so buying from my store would be more cost effiecent. Especially now during prep with all the other expenses
I feel like that would be but others may know more than me. It seems r-ala is the most important and ap would just add to the benefits

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided I'm going to stack all 3. I'll convince my sponsor to cover it for me lol

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only crossover ingredient is the banaba in an unknown dose. I'm assuming this is safe?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Only crossover ingredient is the banaba in an unknown dose. I'm assuming this is safe?
yes you should be fine

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick with the R-ALA and AP -- Dose 300mg R-ALA with your AP.

I would also dose 1 gram ALCAR + 500-1000mg Agmatine with that.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already do ALCAR 3x daily at 1g dose (morning, pre, intra/post) and agmatine 1g pre workout. So I'm set there!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depends what ingredient you would be referencing -- but yes, plenty of data out there

Only two ingredients I've seen to show only uptake into muscle tissue is Metformin and TUDCA (1750mg).
Metformin can be found fairly cheaply.. Would this be good on a cut or more so a bulk? I've never really looked into it because it doesn't seem that popular.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already do ALCAR 3x daily at 1g dose (morning, pre, intra/post) and agmatine 1g pre workout. So I'm set there!
I remember. Was simply stating, you may benefit more by getting in an ALCAR and Agmatine dose prior to carbohydrate meals to help with insulin sensitivity as well as nutrient partitioning (agmatine).

Metformin can be found fairly cheaply.. Would this be good on a cut or more so a bulk? I've never really looked into it because it doesn't seem that popular.
IMO, would be helpful for either. Like I stated above though, I wouldn't use it consistently.

May be wise to read up on it Metformin and negative side effects as well prior to using.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I remember. Was simply stating, you may benefit more by getting in an ALCAR and Agmatine dose prior to carbohydrate meals to help with insulin sensitivity as well as nutrient partitioning (agmatine).

IMO, would be helpful for either. Like I stated above though, I wouldn't use it consistently.

May be wise to read up on it Metformin and negative side effects as well prior to using.
Of course, I just hardly ever see it mentioned. I'll definitely read into it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course, I just hardly ever see it mentioned. I'll definitely read into it.
Many go with Berberine over Metformin as you don't need a prescription and less sides yet acts very similar to Metformin.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kbayne, or anyone else for that matter, do you have any experience with GW?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using GW off and on for awhile, definitely helps with fat loss and endurance. No argument.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Burn 24 and Partition-MD
...IMO
And insulbolic by ASL ( same as slinshot + R-ala )

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Burn 24 is my personal favorite. SNS Glycophase is great as well.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SlinMax by far one of the most complete, contains proper dosing of the common Berberine, Banaba and 4-hydroxyisoluecine as well as big doses of Na-R-ALA and Agmatine, all 100% open label and properly dosed. There some 20% off deals that bring it down to $26 a unit, cant beat that for the Na-R-ALA alone!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about the new BSL product "Glycolog"? It is new and no anecdotal feedback as far as I know. But based on the ingredients, what do you think?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid formula but nothing we haven't seen. Very similar to other products out.

I'd still go with Slintensity or do my own GDA.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
the GlycoLog is very similar to Partition-MD, but more berberine and more r-ala per serving. (the rest of the ingredients are almost the same)
.....Prime Nutrition is the sister company of BlackStone Labs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the GlycoLog is very similar to Partition-MD, but more berberine and more r-ala per serving. (the rest of the ingredients are almost the same)
.....Prime Nutrition is the sister company of BlackStone Labs.
Yes we know, partition is okay... I've used multiple bottles at different doses and dosing protocols

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Glycophase will treat you right. Proven ingredients and great reviews from a great company.

johnleary3rd

johnleary3rd

Awards
Solid formula but nothing we haven't seen. Very similar to other products out.

I'd still go with Slintensity or do my own GDA.
Great thread, guys...I gotta go with kbayne on the Slintensity.

My coach recommended it, I started taking it before my 2 high carb meals daily....11 days ago. BF down from 17% to 15% (Tanita scale), weight down from 222.8 lbs. to 218.4, diet did not change, everything else the same. Picked up a bottle for less than $20 on sale....will definitely buy again!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slintensity and Glucozene proved well on my blood glucose meter for post prandial sugars.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Gonna open my Glucozene as soon as I'm done with my berberine