Latest sleep/gh product?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tried a few.... BSL growth, prime sleep, ANS Diablo pm.... Anything new on the market that looks promising?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Core ZZZ had me knocked out stuff tasted like flinstone push pop- I liked it

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Growth Factor XT is solid.

I also use KSM-66 + Relora + ZMA when I'm not using Growth Factor XT. Tried and true. I throw l dopa in every so often

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Growth Factor XT may be worth looking into if you haven't used it before.

I also like to use ZMA and Relora pre bed

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
As far as "GH", only MK-677 will work (talking semi-easy obtainable orals) IMO. All the Safed Musli/L-Dopa combo products (et. al.) are going off of one extremely weak "study" where 2-4 of 15-17 (I forget the exact details) participants actually had an increase. Other data suggests that the body is stingy with GH as well - If you increase it with 3g of GABA pre-heavy-training (<- Yes, will work), the 24 hour AUC is less - the body compensates later in the day with smaller releases.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TruZMA +1g GABA +KSM66.

TAKE ALONG WITH MK677, and you will have the best sleep of your life

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
As far as "GH", only MK-677 will work (talking semi-easy obtainable orals) IMO. All the Safed Musli/L-Dopa combo products (et. al.) are going off of one extremely weak "study" where 2-4 of 15-17 (I forget the exact details) participants actually had an increase. Other data suggests that the body is stingy with GH as well - If you increase it with 3g of GABA pre-heavy-training (<- Yes, will work), the 24 hour AUC is less - the body compensates later in the day with smaller releases.
Trust me I know it doesn't actually increase gh levels but they do relax me and increase my sleep quality

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Trust me I know it doesn't actually increase gh levels but they do relax me and increase my sleep quality
With 11,000+ posts, I know you do :D That was more of a "to the masses" release because I lack self control :)

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Revivarant G from APS is wicked strong if you want to sleep for days

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with Growth Factor XT!. MK677 would be overkill if all you want is better sleep. Plus whenever I've read about it, people are always saying it bloats you up really bad for some reason and lethargy is almost unbearable. It's not something I'd ever mess with. I'd be scared of something that knocks you out that hard too. Sometimes you have to wake up in the middle of the night. If you need to for some reason and don't, the results could be disastrous.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IML Dream and Grow is great. G8 also, if you can find it. It is discontinued. Finally, LG GHenerate

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Tried a few.... BSL growth, prime sleep, ANS Diablo pm.... Anything new on the market that looks promising?
Are you a fan of Phenibut? I use Formutech Nutrition REM 8.0 a few times a week. Good stuff, but if you're not a Phenibut fan it's probably not for you.

REMblackcherry-supplementfacts_large.jpg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Are you a fan of Phenibut? I use Formutech Nutrition REM 8.0 a few times a week. Good stuff, but if you're not a Phenibut fan it's probably not for you.

View attachment 133341
I forgot about that one, I used pheni religiously at one point.. Hmmm REM sounds like a good log :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I forgot about that one, I used pheni religiously at one point.. Hmmm REM sounds like a good log :)
Dude Phenibut is awesome. I've been lucky to not have the addiction symptoms, but I sure do love the feeling I get from it. SNS used to sell straight up Phenibut for awhile (not sure if they still do). Could always try grabbing that + a melatonin.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Dude Phenibut is awesome. I've been lucky to not have the addiction symptoms, but I sure do love the feeling I get from it. SNS used to sell straight up Phenibut for awhile (not sure if they still do). Could always try grabbing that + a melatonin.
We still do!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
How long before bed are you guys taking Growth Factor xt

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How long before bed are you guys taking Growth Factor xt
30-45 is pretty typical and gives enough time to get working but not so much that it'll slow you down too soon

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just picked up some I-gh-1 from lg sciences, I didn't even know they still made it, but that stuff was amazing....I'm weird with sleep supplements, a lot of them have the opposite effect on me and keep me awake

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
What would you like to know about it?
I've read it's very very strong. Dosage tips, days on/off, just basically stuff that you may have picked up along the way.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I've read it's very very strong. Dosage tips, days on/off, just basically stuff that you may have picked up along the way.
Yeah man it is very strong. Honestly I think I'd go with REM 8.0 and see how a single scoop treats you. I can talk about it all day because I love it :)

I typically use it only like 3 times a week to avoid tolerance and Phenibut sides. I dose 30-45 min pre-bed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My go to has been Out Cold.. helps me fall asleep but it shines for me at keeping me asleep and making my 5-6 hours feel more like 7 hours of sleep.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yeah man it is very strong. Honestly I think I'd go with REM 8.0 and see how a single scoop treats you. I can talk about it all day because I love it :)

I typically use it only like 3 times a week to avoid tolerance and Phenibut sides. I dose 30-45 min pre-bed.
I agree. I use use it around once or twice a week. I only end up needing half a scoop or sometimes even less depending how long my day was. I recent did a youtube video last week. I use a sleep tracker app on my phone. 5/3/1 Bench day I bombed on my 1 rep set. I had a 70ish % sleep quality without REM that night. Next night I used a scoop of REM and woke up with a 98% sleep quality and I hit a 10lb Squat PR.

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
I just got done doing 30 days of 1-GH by Innovapharm (MK-677), and let me tell you, it BLEW my mind how great I slept and recovered. Super top-notch delivery system to set it apart from the other MK-677/Ibutamoren products on the market. I legitimately had multiple dreams every night I took it and woke up refreshed and recovered. It's a must try!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Growth factor XT

Ive seen people complaint that they sleep too much on it ( I didn't knew there was such a thing )

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Growth factor XT

Ive seen people complaint that they sleep too much on it ( I didn't knew there was such a thing )
Omg too much sleep is horrible. Sometimes these things work too well for us folk lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still do , love the stuff myself .. I use it when im not using Growth factorXT

Phenibut XT is one of my fav relaxing supplement

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg too much sleep is horrible. Sometimes these things work too well for us folk lol
Only thing i would wanna wake up for is FOOD lol

now if i can eat while sleepin :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Growth factor XT

It's a bad thing when you work out in the morning......it's a tough battle. Man, I had such great sleep....but I missed a workout. Leaves me with mixed feelings.

Also, suggestions:
L-Theanine + 5-HTP + Relora
SNS Growth Factor XT

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. I use use it around once or twice a week. I only end up needing half a scoop or sometimes even less depending how long my day was. I recent did a youtube video last week. I use a sleep tracker app on my phone. 5/3/1 Bench day I bombed on my 1 rep set. I had a 70ish % sleep quality without REM that night. Next night I used a scoop of REM and woke up with a 98% sleep quality and I hit a 10lb Squat PR.
Off topic but how does an iPhone app track your sleep. I'm assuming you have a Fitbit or the like?

Growth Factor XT may be worth looking into if you haven't used it before.

I also like to use ZMA and Relora pre bed
What dosage of Relora?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Off topic but how does an iPhone app track your sleep. I'm assuming you have a Fitbit or the like?
Look up "Zeo Headband" - I hear that thing is nice. They went belly up (IP has been re-purchased) but can still be found on eBay, and Steve Gibson (computer security guy who is into sleep tracking) has some stuff for it.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I've been cutting pretty hard and, as usual around this point, my sleep quality has taken a nose dive. Usually I just suck it up, but I think this time I want to try and supp it up instead. (Sleep hygiene, meditation, etc., has not helped much)

Anybody know where I can find Sleephoria? Science and profile look amazing.

I'll likely try Growth Factor in the mean time. Though I'm concerned that two of my heaviest days, I'm training until 9pm, eat around 10, and get to bed aboot 11. Is a big post wo meal gonna muck with these?

Lendo

Awards
I haven't tried IML Dream N Grow yet, but it's on my shopping list!

That Revivarant G sounds interesting too!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards