Running a pro hormone cycle need help on what PCT I should use

asakic

Awards
The ingredients in the pro hormone (Methyl Cycke Elite) are

1. 6 chloro-andros-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol dosed at 25mgs

2. 2, 17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3-azine doses at 10mgs

3. 2, 17a-Dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one

What would you recommend for a post cycle? I have done plenty of research on them but I still have a few questions on how I would dose with the PCT, and what would I specifically need. I do not want to start this and then end up messing myself long term, I am smarter than that. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you guys

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Is this your 1st cycle.

Hexadrone,

Dymethazine,

Methylstenbolone,

are the 3 compounds, if it is your 1st you would be better of with an Andro, or Epi Andro type product to be less harsh, i would only run one compound at a time if you are new so you can see exactly what is working for you.

Also you will gain more feedback in the anabolics forum.

asakic

Awards
Hey I appreciate the feedback I will post this in the anabolic forum. Thank you

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this your 1st cycle.

Hexadrone,

Dymethazine,

Methylstenbolone,

are the 3 compounds, if it is your 1st you would be better of with an Andro, or Epi Andro type product to be less harsh, i would only run one compound at a time if you are new so you can see exactly what is working for you.

Also you will gain more feedback in the anabolics forum.
This is great advice. You need to know how your body reacts first and to learn to cycle properly. Try something less potent to start. Something like this if you want to stack
http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/basic-mass-stack/

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is going to **** your insides up real nice and swole. 3 methyls is stupid dangerious.

PCT: A serm is a must. No acceptions. I prefer 25mg clomid EOD for 8 weeks minimum.

Trying to acquire a back up liver may take priority over PCT.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
For PCT i normally do four weeks.

Clomid @ 100 for first 3 days, then 2 weeks @ 50mg, and 2 weeks @ 25mg

or

Nolvadex 20mg for first two weeks and 10mg for last two.

and then keep running a free test boosting product such as Viron stacked with an AI such as Exotherm or Letrone to control estrogen levels.

asakic

Awards
So I would run the viron and AI during the post cycle and then continue afterwards for how long?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would run Viron at the start of PCT and keep it running for 6-8 weeks, and stack with 3 pumps of exotherm a day, or 1-2 caps of letrone.

Some people like to run Viron @ 5 days on 2 off at 2 caps per day due to nipple sensitivity which can be avoided by using the Exotherm or Letrone allowing you to run the Viron 7 days a week without avoiding the possible side effects.

asakic

Awards
What do you think about the pro hormone I got up here? Do you think it's one I should be okay with or what? Anything helps I want to be highly informed before I jump into something.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
No, not for a 1st cycle, due to it being quite harsh on your internal organs, mainly your liver, due to methylation of the pro hormones, this is carried out to ensure a higher amount of the PH/AAS gets through your liver and into your blood and does not all get broken down, this results in this product being Liver Toxic.

It would be better if you had one of the prohormones listed in single form, not all 3 run together, to limit strain.

asakic

Awards
I was reading around forums, what about DMZ 2.0 or Superdrol I seen a lot of people posting about them. Would the same PCT and dosage be able to work out for whatever pro hormone I took? Oh and I appreciate all the help, this is really what I needed.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would opt for AlphaMax XT in place of Viron for your natural anabolic, in addition to the SERM of your choice. AlphaMax XT is a very cost effective addition to a SERM for PCT post cycle. AlphaMax XT contains a full dose AI to help combat elevated estrogen, full doses of Tongkat Ali, Boron, ferulic acid and l-dopa all which will your free testosterone and libido. Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off Alphamax XT with no coupon required.

I also agree with going with something less harsh for a first cycle. I just finished 1-AD by Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals. I absolutely loved it. I experienced no ill side effects, strength went up quite a bit and weight did as well with minimal fat gain.

asakic

Awards
Oh wow just saw the link, I'm gonna look at it right now. Thank you!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems most of my cycle advice gets ignored on this forum. Especially when it comes to PCT.

asakic

Awards
Sorry I didn't reply to you I wasn't just brushing off your advice. I was just reading what everyone else had to say. As you can tell everyone is telling me that the pro hormone that I had purchased is not something I should use for my first cycle so I am going to hold off onto it. I just didn't understand some people say 50/50/25/25 and you said 25mg EOD, which one is correct? Or does it even matter as long as you get it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
asakic, you should really let everyone know height, weight, and time you have been training and age. It seems like you may be jumping into taking steroids without knowing much about them. These are drugs and should be treated as such.

asakic

Awards
6 foot - 20 years old - 180 on the weight - and about 2 years

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would wait at least one year, at the very minimum before you start going down the hormonal route.
Agree, it will help to have a solid foundation, i trained natty for 9 years before using any pro hormones / AAS.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is going to **** your insides up real nice and swole. 3 methyls is stupid dangerious.

PCT: A serm is a must. No acceptions. I prefer 25mg clomid EOD for 8 weeks minimum.

Trying to acquire a back up liver may take priority over PCT.
I agree this is too harsh for a beginner and is a risky stack of not utilized with high levels of support. The first compound is not a methyl though. Still this is basically Super DMZ 2.0 w an added non-methyl. Very toxic stack.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
6 foot - 20 years old - 180 on the weight - and about 2 years
Wait until your 26 - <-- that is from an Endocrinologist (not me, LOL). I'd love to be able to get inside the heads of these guys, who are waking around with probably Test levels in the 1000ng/dl range - and see why they want to jump on AAS/DS/PH/SARMs ?? EAT! SLEEP! LIFT (Properly)! :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait until your 26 - <-- that is from an Endocrinologist (not me, LOL). I'd love to be able to get inside the heads of these guys, who are waking around with probably Test levels in the 1000ng/dl range - and see why they want to jump on AAS/DS/PH/SARMs ?? EAT! SLEEP! LIFT (Properly)! :D
Those people, especially the younger crowd, are living in a microwave society. They are the microwave generation, they want everything hot instantly. Hard work and work ethic is lacking in younger people due to this microwave society they grow up in.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For PCT i normally do four weeks.

Clomid @ 100 for first 3 days, then 2 weeks @ 50mg, and 2 weeks @ 25mg

or

Nolvadex 20mg for first two weeks and 10mg for last two.

and then keep running a free test boosting product such as Viron stacked with an AI such as Exotherm or Letrone to control estrogen levels.
Agree with Paul completely.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think 23 is too young to be using AAS /PH/DS. Your not fully grown yet and you can cause serious negative sides.
Run some natty stacks, eat big and train hard for a few more years. Then when you decide to hit the gas youll have a solid foundation.
Also I suggest NOT using a multi stack of harsh methylated oral steroids. The risk to your health is severe potentially.

We have lots of great natty products that work well. Especially when stacked.
I would suggest our just released FOllidrone 2.0 along with Viron and Letrone.

Check out the new Follidrone here. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html

Youll be much happier long term if you wait bro and you have a ton of room to grow still naturally.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have done no research if you can't even come to us with a pct plan. You literally need 1 item, nolva or clomid.. Case closed, you are done.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think if you do plan on running a cycle you will need on cycle support as well as
a solid PCT which consists of a SERM, an AI and a test booster wouldnt hurt.

The SERM will Block estro receptors causing a rise in test via the negative feedback loop caused by(the perception) of low estro.
The AI will actually lower estro so when you stop your test levels dont plummet.
The Test booster is just an added tool.
PCT is extremely important. Dont take it lightly.

But again I strongly recommend NOT running any steroid cycles at all for a few more years
and
if and when you do not running a super harsh multi compound cycle.

First cycles should always be 1 compound
A super light steroid
Short term ish.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
End of the day, your body is still putting out a large amount of Test. I know we all want gains now but like others suggest...wait. If not, why not look at Sarms as well, something like Ostarine? There is still possibility of supprssion BUT less toxicity on your organs.