#1 fat loss sup to get shredded??

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
Coming to my last week of my DMZ run. I always like to take a fat burner with or after my pct. last time I tried the ever so popular hydroxycut hardcore which has always worked for me. Then went on to try a ECA stack which worked wonders. Don't know a lot of fat burners out there so looking for some new ones that have worked for you guys. Any suggestions?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've never been a fan of Hydroxycut, but EC has always treated me well. I would also suggest OxyMax XT. Its a very complete product that targets fat loss from multiple angles. OxyMax XT contains a full serving of Forskolin to help improve body composition while dieting, and it contains a great stimulant profile that will provide increased energy and improved mood and focus, as well as great appetite suppression.

Also, OxyMax XT is on sale over at Nutriverse right now too for 20% off. Sale is good through April 4th

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
EC can't be beaten by any current OTC dietary supplement. Of course, you need to use Primatene or Bronkaid (or have Canadian friends ship you Kaizen) if you live in the US. Adding 0.2mg/Kg of Yohimbine HCL - if you have tested your BP with that combo - would be even better.

Ahoward

Ahoward

Awards
Iron Forged Nutrition Synthermo Black Series is a great fat burner! I'm getting ready for the Pittsburgh in May and I've been using the Synthermo! It's available at TGB Supplements!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like a combo of norcodrene and shift by pes when i'm cutting. They seem to work great together and i saw some good results.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thermoxyn did great for me in my last contest prep as a pre-made fat burner. EC is hard to beat. If you have experience and tolerate E well, I'm sure you do if you are using prohormones.. Thermoxyn + Ephedrine was killer for me but start very very low and work your way up to be safe.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Two Words: Primatene and Jet alert - ~$12 at Walmart out the door.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Iron Forged Nutrition Synthermo Black Series is a great fat burner! I'm getting ready for the Pittsburgh in May and I've been using the Synthermo! It's available at TGB Supplements!
TROLLING at its finest

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This. Do you prefer Primatene over Bronkaid?
I've only used Bronkaid (get it at Walgreens) because IIRC, I only ever saw Primatene at 12.5mg and it ended up being more expensive when you broke it down per tab, etc.

And it has always worked great for me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP -- I'd highly suggest waiting until after PCT assuming your DMZ run was to gain mass. You don't want to screw around with cals and going off of a hormonal into a deficit if you want to hold onto muscle.

As has been stated, EC is wonderful and cheap. If you're looking for something different, Alphamine tastes phenomenal and works great (nice change of pace to get to drink instead of taking pills). If you're looking for non-stim fat loss, you could check out BRITE at any bf% or depending on where you are, Abliderate or Eviscerate topicals are wonderful, and Epitome is great, too.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've only used Bronkaid (get it at Walgreens) because IIRC, I only ever saw Primatene at 12.5mg and it ended up being more expensive when you broke it down per tab, etc.

And it has always worked great for me.
That was my reasoning for using Bronkaid too, and I've always had great results with it. I was just curious if drswsdc had seen better results or benefits using Primatene

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Lean EFX is INSANE for getting everyone shredded.

There are a ton of logs on here of people that ran it. I would check that one out

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Level II is a great fat burner/thermogenic. I use it as a preworkout sometimes at 1/2 a scoop and it gets me some great energy and makes me sweat pretty good.
You should notice the following: Increased metabolism. Enhanced mood, especially when dieting. Better mental focus and speedy brain function and Decreased appetite. It comes in powder or tablet if you are interested

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Ec+ Norcodrene combo is awesome and very tough to beat in my opinion. What more could you want maybe add in some epitome from evomuse that would be a sick stack.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ec+ Norcodrene combo is awesome and very tough to beat in my opinion. What more could you want maybe add in some epitome from evomuse that would be a sick stack.
I've still yet to use Norcodrene aside from the sample pack on occasion, but I have heard great things about it (and it's not surprising given that it's PES).

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I've still yet to use Norcodrene aside from the sample pack on occasion, but I have heard great things about it (and it's not surprising given that it's PES).
It is a very good combo, enjoyable to take with solid results i have nothing but positives from that stack.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
It is a very good combo, enjoyable to take with solid results i have nothing but positives from that stack.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How would you dose each pill? And at what times of day?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
1 norco/bronkaid when you first wake up, then same midday then in the evening. You will have to play with the timing and dosages based upon yourself. Eventually could do 2 norco with the first 2 dosages then a 200mg caffeine cap for the 3rd dose. but again individual tolerance will dictate dosing ect its not for everyone and should be used cautiously.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 norco/bronkaid when you first wake up, then same midday then in the evening. You will have to play with the timing and dosages based upon yourself. Eventually could do 2 norco with the first 2 dosages then a 200mg caffeine cap for the 3rd dose. but again individual tolerance will dictate dosing ect its not for everyone and should be used cautiously.
So the caffeine cap would only be with the 3rd dose?

compan

compan

Awards
I personally love EC Stack, OG Dexaprine and APS White Lightning for fat burners. I need that heavy stim feeling to really crush my appetite. All are great for focus too, so I usually crush it at work when I am cutting in the mornings on IF.

I have not tried Norco but I hear good things as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT or anything with forskolin would be an option for me. Also, the mood enhancement and appetite control from OxyMax XT is great. You could also run E with OxyMax XT; OxyMax XT contains 200mg of caffeine, so your caffeine would be covered if you wanted to stack them. You could also go with EC and a non stim fat burner like DCP 2.0, Ammo, Lean Edge, etc.

Nutriverse has 20% of OxyMax XT right now as well.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
So the caffeine cap would only be with the 3rd dose?
Correct, its common to take 200mg of caffeine with 1 bronkaid which is what 2 caps of norco supplies i just dont think one should take that much norco in a day so thats why i did the solo caffeine cap on the 3rd dose.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My fav is EC + a non stim like forskoliin, TTA-500, or Lean Edge XT.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP - have you used DMAA in the past?

Dexaprine, Phenadrine, Lipodrene, or Hydroxy Elite would all be great options.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So many options

For an all in one I like Alphamine still - it tends to be the one I go back to most. I also like Evomuses topicals and a range of Anteaus labs things.

For a cheaper option, caffeine, SNS synephrine HCL and something like GCBE would make a good combo

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
The reasons for using oxymax xt have already been posted by the guys above me but I am currently doing oxymax + bronkaid and loving it. Especially for the fat loss and appetite suppression.
It's dosed very nicely and includes 50mg F95 and provides a nice smooth energy rather than jitters

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reasons for using oxymax xt have already been posted by the guys above me but I am currently doing oxymax + bronkaid and loving it. Especially for the fat loss and appetite suppression.
It's dosed very nicely and includes 50mg F95 and provides a nice smooth energy rather than jitters
Oxymax and bronkaid, man I wish I still could handle a stack like that.
I was mixing some non stims with oxymax.

Oxymax/Epitome/Brite. Really interesting stack. The appetite suppression from the Oxymax/Epitome is incredible. The heat from the Oxymax/Brite will make a person sweat shirtless in a snow storm.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm anxiously waiting on Thermoxyn powder. This will be my go to fat burning pre for the foreseeable future

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you are looking to combine EC with something:

EC + Shift gets you a very potent fat burning and appetite suppression, there is a great deal of synergy between beta agonists (ephedrine) and cAMP (very effectively raised by the Forskolin-95 in Shift and further synergizes with)

But know tat is against label directions, and not whatsoever the advice of my affiliations

latinorebel

Awards
Got 17 days left on the EC stack, dosing twice a day.

It's the first time I've ever ran it.

So far, I've gotten incredible results.

Would 2 months on/1 month off a good way to cycle on/off with the EC stack?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Got 17 days left on the EC stack, dosing twice a day.

It's the first time I've ever ran it.

So far, I've gotten incredible results.

Would 2 months on/1 month off a good way to cycle on/off with the EC stack?
Yes that would suffice, coming off is always a few days of hell for me though :(

latinorebel

Awards
Yes that would suffice, coming off is always a few days of hell for me though :(
Lol.

I drink strong black coffee (Café Bustelo all day, baby), so hopefully I'll be okay.

But the results so far have been amazing.

I just turned 36 today, so getting rid of fat ain't easy.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Lol.

I drink strong black coffee (Café Bustelo all day, baby), so hopefully I'll be okay.

But the results so far have been amazing.

I just turned 36 today, so getting rid of fat ain't easy.
i also enjoy cafe bustello a lot. No other coffee is as good sadly

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You can also probably take Ephedrine up to 5 months (longest human study) with little worry (YMMV). And unlike Big Brother Clen, the short half-life allows for re-sensitization of the b2 receptors. But 2 Months on / 1 Off is perfectly fine.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Would norcodrene and ec effect bp at all?

Edit: would shift/ec be a better option for those concerned about bp?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Would norcodrene and ec effect bp at all?

Edit: would shift/ec be a better option for those concerned about bp?
Yes, Ephedrine can on it's own, as can solo Yohimbine. Combined they have that potential even more, due to the heart muscle having both a & b receptors. Buy a BP Monitor and test on yourself with low -> higher ramping doses.