Fat Burner For Girlfriend - Go!

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
Hey guys!

My girlfriend did two bikini shows last year and her coach had her take Lipodrene as well as the ECA stack.

Her diet/training/hydration are all solid. She (we) are looking for some opinions on the best supplement out there to burn fat. She has a solid amount of muscle and just wants to lean out.

I'd obviously prefer something non-steroidal/hormonal but we are open to anything and everything you guys would recommend! Thanks :)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
PEScience Shift would probably be a good product to use. I will try it on my girlfriend when it is time to cut some fat. I leaned up pretty good with it last time I used it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i think any of the pes fat burning product would be sufficient for her.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
why not run the same stack as before?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The ECA I would run again at least. No denying its effectiveness

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it worked before, just try it again. ECA all the way. Otherwise...PES Shift, PES Norcodrene, or plain old Caffeine+Yohimbine+Forskolin.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The EC stack is always a great option, especially if she's had good results with it in the past.

I would also recommend OxyMax XT. It contains a full studied dose of Forskolin which has been studied to help increase lean mass while decreasing body fat. OxyMax XT also has a unique stimulant blend that will boost mood and energy while decreasing appetite and hunger cravings. Its a very complete product that targets fat loss from multiple angles while also working to preserve muscle mass, which can be very helpful during strict competition diets

Ahoward

Ahoward

Awards
The NEW Iron Forged Nutrition Synthermo Black Series is amazing! They've reformulated the old one, and it's a lot better! You can get it at TGB Supplements! They carry amazing products that work well, and don't just try and sell you products to make money! I've been getting my products from TGB Supplements for a while, and I will never go anywhere else!

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cardarine (GW-501516) has been on the rise in popularity as far as weight loss goes. It is a PPAR receptor agonist. Also, it is great for increasing endurance. Much safer than clen and won't waste muscle like t3 and clen might do.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The NEW Iron Forged Nutrition Synthermo Black Series is amazing! They've reformulated the old one, and it's a lot better! You can get it at TGB Supplements! They carry amazing products that work well, and don't just try and sell you products to make money! I've been getting my products from TGB Supplements for a while, and I will never go anywhere else!
CONGRATS on the rep position

Ahoward

Ahoward

Awards
I've been taking Synthermo Black Series for my contest prep. I plan on competing in the Pittsburgh in May, and that's what I have been using as a fat burner! It works amazing. Definitely one of the best fat burners I've used so far!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you go with something besides EC, look for something with forskolin as it will increase cAMP levels. OxyMax XT contains a full dose of it. You could also find bulk forskolin and dose that with EC. The amento in OxyMax XT offers a nice touch. Amento can increase performance which can be hindered in a caloric deficit. The B-PEA is also a great addition to help with mood and to help achieve a 'euphoric' feeling.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do a stim/non-stim combo stack. Good non-stim fat burners are forskolin, TTA-500, Lean Edge XT

compan

compan

Awards
My fiancé loves Dexaprine and Super HD. Used Dexaprine for her first show after absolutely hating clen.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If it worked before, just try it again. ECA all the way. Otherwise...PES Shift, PES Norcodrene, or plain old Caffeine+Yohimbine+Forskolin.
These are good suggestions.

Nutraplanet has good prices on our bulks which includes yohimbine 2.5 and caffeine.

Synephrine HCL and TTA 500 are other options worth a look

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I would continue with EC stack could certainly add in a non-stim component like some brought up like like PES SHIFT ( RIP Alpha-T2 ) T2 might be a good option to add in.

ECY with alphamine was pretty great for me, but my tolerance for Y is fairly high and I don't experience some of the negative sides some may with Y or Ephedrine & Y combined.

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
I'm not sure why Alphamine wasn't discussed/brought up more frequently. It's a thermogenic that's pretty mild at 1 scoop-perfect for a female

She could do 1 scoop in the morning upon waking and one scoop before she works out. Or vice versa if she works out in the morning.

Plus the flavoring is a great introduction for someone who hasn't taken a lot of supplements (assumption)

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure why Alphamine wasn't discussed/brought up more frequently. It's a thermogenic that's pretty mild at 1 scoop-perfect for a female

She could do 1 scoop in the morning upon waking and one scoop before she works out. Or vice versa if she works out in the morning.

Plus the flavoring is a great introduction for someone who hasn't taken a lot of supplements (assumption)
Alphamine and bronkaid is what my wife is using , works very well and gives you quite a bit of freedom with dosing,ect

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid suggestions in here thus far. Obviously the EC option is a great one (and cheap!) if it worked well for her already. Alphamine is awesome and tastes delicious (and as mentioned above is a great one to sub in for the caffeine portion of EC). Margarita is my favorite flavor:

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2004509

But I haven't had one that doesn't taste great. IMO, the flavor helps me satisfy the cravings for things when cutting, too.

Aside from the products already mentioned, she can also look at things for fat loss via different pathways. EvoMuse has a lot of different things that help aid in fat loss in unique ways and that are non-stimulant, so they can be stacked, as well: Epitome, BRITE, Abliderate, Eviscerate -- all great options.

BRITE + Epitome is what I've been using for a while and I absolutely love it (in addition to sipping my morning Alphamine at work ;) ).

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Hydroxyelite and Lipodrene are 2 of my faves...really interested in the new Ionamin too

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
ECA works great. If you want to go a different route I would try Dexaprine as well. That stuff is intense. Although I do love me some Lean-EFX as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm a huge fan of SNS tta-500 for a non stim stack with just about anything. You could even double stack non stim lean edge xt as well and then the normal eca like before. That would pretty much hit almost any fat loss angle possible and give you a nice am/pm full day burn

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We just released Red Ghost and can be found on Nutraplanet for less than $20. Get it while that price is still goin

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Ionamin from Hi Tech has some crazy science behind it..I wanna try that

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Cardarine (GW-501516) has been on the rise in popularity as far as weight loss goes. It is a PPAR receptor agonist. Also, it is great for increasing endurance. Much safer than clen and won't waste muscle like t3 and clen might do.
Cannibal Claw by Chaos and Pain is another good alternative to the clen + T3 stack- it was formulated to provide a safer, legal alternative to that stack while maintaining much of the potency. The N-caffeoyldopamine in it increases cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors, with a similar effect to albuterol, and the combination of 3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine (T2) and 3,5-Diiodo-L-Tyrosine have about 75% of the potency of T3. If you're worried about muscle loss from the thyroid stimulants, the N-caffeoyldopamine has you covered- it's got muscle sparing/hardening properties.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norcodrene or Shift are top suggestions here:
View attachment 133131

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2003515
5% off with anabolic05

My go-to fat loss aid because if its appetite suppression and smooth energy. This makes it so much easier to stick to my diet to get real lean.
Would have to agree with driven and the others. Stim option being Norcodrene of course. Definitely the best appetite suppressant I've come across.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife takes Oxymax XT and loves it. It puts her in a great mood (which I enjoy) lol. It has plenty of stim for her at 1 cap. Appetite suppression is great too.

For non stim I use Brite and Epitome. My wife will not go near Brite because of the taste lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife uses Thermoxyn daily right now + Evomuse Brite. She loves it.. I got her some PES Coleus Forskollin but she didn't start it yet.

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
Ostarine has been pretty effective on women too for cutting. Just have to stay around 15mg< or clit can enlarge and getting disturbingly sensitive.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine has been pretty effective on women too for cutting. Just have to stay around 15mg< or clit can enlarge and getting disturbingly sensitive.
WTF? Is this from personal experience?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of SNS tta-500 for a non stim stack with just about anything. You could even double stack non stim lean edge xt as well and then the normal eca like before. That would pretty much hit almost any fat loss angle possible and give you a nice am/pm full day burn
I really like this option :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do not want.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife takes Oxymax XT and loves it. It puts her in a great mood (which I enjoy) lol. It has plenty of stim for her at 1 cap. Appetite suppression is great too.

For non stim I use Brite and Epitome. My wife will not go near Brite because of the taste lol.
I'm planning on picking up some Oxymax XT for my girlfriend. She really doesn't like the taste of most powders, so something capped is basically a necessity for her. She's going to use it mostly for energy, but added thermogenic benefits are always appreciated.

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
You guys are awesome. We have written down all of the recommendations here and will do some digging into these products. We are both grateful for everyone taking time out to give us some guidance. Love this site. Thanks again!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys are awesome. We have written down all of the recommendations here and will do some digging into these products. We are both grateful for everyone taking time out to give us some guidance. Love this site. Thanks again!
Shoot me your address, ill send over some OxyMax XT samples!

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My girl is doing an Osta/Cardarine cycle right now and has seen really good results.