Post contest/cycle natty stack

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In prep right now for my first classic physiques show. Will be running osta, GW, and epistane with dermacrine (might add an andro) throughout next 6weeks then transferring to pct the night after the show. I'm going on vacation 3weeks or so after the show so I'm looking to stay lean as possible ( within reason) and maybe fill back out quite a bit before then.

Pct as of right now will be:
Clomid
Super Pct
Triumph
Epic Unleashed (maybe, ran it first half of prep)
Strength Unleashed (maybe)
Testify Pro (maybe)

Open to any and all suggestions. Looking at ABE maybe to include x gels I thought about but I don't know about all the added stress post show.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think your pct set up as of right now looks good. You have a serm and otc pct which is the main thing imo. Then adding in all the natty supps with help you hold onto your gains.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, this was meant as more of a "recommend cool natty shiz I haven't tried before thread"

Lol I'm not worried about my pct I cover that well. Using ACP on cycle as well as myovite and other support supps.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely consider X gels+PA.

I would also add in Reduce XT into your PCT for cortisol control.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am doing ABE and ArA 3 weeks post PCT, it's a great stack. Adding soy lecithin will be icing on the cake.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently take triumph and have been for a month or so with no plans of stopping!!

X gels I will consider. Maybe lower my training volume work on some strength

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
You should look into AlphaMax Xt for two reasons:
1 ) there are plenty of sales of it at multiple vendors and sponsors making it pretty cheap
2 ) the ingredients.
Alphamax Xt contains ingredients that are perfect for a pct. It includes longjack, 3,4divii, zma, vit d3 all to help boost test and free test. It also contains DHAA for an anti estrogen / cort reducer, which combined with the l-dopa in it gives you very good synergy. F95 was added in to help retains lean mass as much as possible. Ferulic acid has promising data on effects of recovery, muscle building, and a few other things and was added i as well. It is fully open label and we tried to dose everything to the proper amount, but still make it stackable

do not stack this product with super pct though

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In prep right now for my first classic physiques show. Will be running osta, GW, and epistane with dermacrine (might add an andro) throughout next 6weeks then transferring to pct the night after the show. I'm going on vacation 3weeks or so after the show so I'm looking to stay lean as possible ( within reason) and maybe fill back out quite a bit before then.

Pct as of right now will be:
Clomid
Super Pct
Triumph
Epic Unleashed (maybe, ran it first half of prep)
Strength Unleashed (maybe)
Testify Pro (maybe)

Open to any and all suggestions. Looking at ABE maybe to include x gels I thought about but I don't know about all the added stress post show.
There's a lot going on already, do you need anything else?

Xgels and ABE make a great stack on their own, but the effects might get clouded by the rest of your potential stack :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a lot going on already, do you need anything else?

Xgels and ABE make a great stack on their own, but the effects might get clouded by the rest of your potential stack :D
Yeah I would definitely save the x gels for after. Already running enough stuff. Going to be diminishing returns.