Best Osta out

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been searching for couple weeks, but keep seeing so many up and downs on which Osta product is legit. Are there any out right now that actual reviews?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally like focused nutrition. I found it worked well for me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seen too many post how their products are bunk and how they didn't get anything from them.
I would run myself as I have done. There are a lot of people that comment without trying something first. Only way to really know for sure.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Osta Elite" also came in 25mg capsules and directions said to take two per day. They don't even know the correct dosing for the products they sell. That right there says enough for me to stay far away from that company.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We had some people log ostashred by hard rock supplements awhile ago and they seemed to like it. You can check out their logs here if you want.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Been searching for couple weeks, but keep seeing so many up and downs on which Osta product is legit. Are there any out right now that actual reviews?
i wouldent trust any place that sells it as a supp (which it is not) it is reckless to do so and very shady in my opinion and puts the whole RC market at risk with such recklessness. adds un needed attention to these compounds when sold so recklessly .
i would go with a known trusted research chemical place that markets their products responsibly.
I personally use one of the sponsors here for years called CEM-products and would highly rec them for Osta.
but who ever you choose make sure you do your research on them