Best thing for female fatloss?

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
all jokes aside what are youre recomendations on supplements for fat loss for a women 29y.o. also the safer and more natural the better as it is for someone I love.No hydroxybut and supercrack 10000.Also it has to work ok with hormones too as long as safe.like low dose anavar but we cant get those since theyre illegal and im not risking it

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
A good diet and exercise regime is the ultimate supplement! A fat loss pill will just help a little hence why it's called a supplement. You can try any kind of stimulant.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you started another thread as well. Have you searched through the forum and logs?

Like stated above, if everything is in check, a nice stim could help.

Oxymax XT is a good well rounded fatloss product, that targets fat from multiple pathways. Nice clean stim, increased focus, thermo and improved mood.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
A good diet and exercise regime is the ultimate supplement! A fat loss pill will just help a little hence why it's called a supplement. You can try any kind of stimulant.
I know your right.Just my wife could use a supplement thats worth a damn and not heart poison.Taking supplements seem to motivate her and even the placebo couldnt hurt.But my wife just recovered from our first baby and shes got her gym membership renewed yesterday.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I think you started another thread as well. Have you searched through the forum and logs?

Like stated above, if everything is in check, a nice stim could help.

Oxymax XT is a good well rounded fatloss product, that targets fat from multiple pathways. Nice clean stim, increased focus, thermo and improved mood.
i did make another thread i thought i could reach a different audience that way.Id like as many opinions as possible since there seems to be a million weight loss products and everybody the one they like

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sex;) haha jk. Consistent diet for fat loss will be the biggest contributor and then a fat loss supplement will help. I know there's a few female specific fat burners.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
sex;) haha jk. Consistent diet for fat loss will be the biggest contributor and then a fat loss supplement will help. I know there's a few female specific fat burners.
I know right :) I was thinking about osta.How safe do you think it is?i couldnt find much info on long term effects

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Way back in my college days I knew a guy who lost 50lbs by taking adderall (adhd stimulant which is basically meth in a pill).
I would not even consider it lol.:p

E

EMG81

Awards
I know right :) I was thinking about osta.How safe do you think it is?i couldnt find much info on long term effects
As I understand it, Osta is contraindicated for women of childbearing age due to possible complications and birth defects. I'll look for the studies.

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Could mix the T2 cheftepesh1 linked with an Ephedrine/Caffeine stack or Yohimbine-HCL/Caffeine, should provide a fairly good combo with strong appetite suppression.

I have known a few women that used Ostarine they tend to use a lower dose, most of the girls I know who ran it used like 10mg/day. Seems pretty good overall with preserving lean mass over body fat, it's not going to provide the energy or appetite suppression that what I mentioned would.

Ultimately she needs to be in an energy deficit so would make sure she weighs the food out ( track it in myfitnesspal ) and stays consistent, I like to eat as much as I can while achieving a goal, having lost a lot of weight this allows you to cut longer and maintain more lean mass keeping the metabolism higher something to think about. Layne Norton discusses this in his video series on "Metabolic Damage" ( On youtube as well his podcasts ) which is just a name given due to other's use he calls it "Metabolic Adaptations" might be of some value.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Things I've used that worked:

Norcodrene - good heat and appetite suppression. Relatively mild stimulant.
Oxymax XT - Only had a sample of this so far - but it made me feel really good/happy, had decent appetites suppression and wasn't a harsh stimulant.
ECA - Tried and true. NOTHING has more data supporting its use for fat loss. Great appetite suppression, good energy.
Brite - This is becoming a staple of mine. It's subtle, but its effects should build over time with continued use.
Epitome - Again, subtle but effective. Different angle on appetite control, helps you stay in a caloric deficit longer without needing a refeed.
Alphamine - This is a good product, but I usually go with Norco instead, just personal preference. I feel like alphamine is a little harsher of a stimulant but it's not bad.

PES Shift or ANS Diablo - great to stack within things, although Diablo has higenamine so you should be careful stacking with other stimulants. Shift also has foskolin.

Forskolin - just effective.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would not consider osta if your concerned with her well being and dont want her taking a hydroxycut type product.

My friend really like alphamine. She takes in the am and before cardio. Also could throw in forskolin95. That should be pretty safe and effective.

paula

paula

Awards
I stack pes norcodrene and forskolin pes. Kind a killer combo there for me :) you gonna love it

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I stack pes norcodrene and forskolin pes. Kind a killer combo there for me :) you gonna love it
Def a great combo I had a really good run with Norcodrene + Alpha T2 on launched combined with bottles of Forskolin95 & OG Reform

Forskolin is pretty good for recomp

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I read somewhere a while back that Forskolin is very effective for women.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife sees really good results from Oxymax, that's why I recommended earlier. I wonder if it's the forskolin female connection?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yes, I read somewhere a while back that Forskolin is very effective for women.
Hey bro Misfit28

We all know how things are good one minute and the next they aren't, but I am reading a report that contradicts that info. Also, one source points out that while the results may be favorable for obese and overweight men, it might not work for women. In a separate study also published in 2005 and available free online that investigated the effects of forskolin on 23 female subjects, the researchers found that their results suggest that forskolin does not appear to promote weight loss― but in fact, actually promotes weight gain in overweight females.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129145/

if this study is completely inaccurate then at least we have some other facts to prove it and provide the right info going forward.