11 oxo and ostashred

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
I have a bottle of lgi 11x was wondering if it would be beneficial to stack with my upcoming ostashred cycle (ostarine and arimistane)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its a 4 andro product I believe? You could run it with it but I'd probably just run ostashred solo and then maybe save your that product and do like a 1 and 4 andro stack. That's what I would do.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
It's 11-keto-dhea. I don't have much experience with the newer prohormones. Last time I ran a cycle it was in the days of boladrol, super drol and finaflex 1andro... Lol how do the new andros compare to the older ones?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's 11-keto-dhea. I don't have much experience with the newer prohormones. Last time I ran a cycle it was in the days of boladrol, super drol and finaflex 1andro... Lol how do the new andros compare to the older ones?
The original andros were 1 step conversion prohormones. This new generation are all DHEA derivatives which are 2-step conversion ph's. Thus, they are not as strong unless taken at a higher dose.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One bottle is pointless imo, you can get 11-oxo in TD now

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Ok got it. So if you reacted well with 1 andro in the past you more than likely will with the new prohormones? Gq, would this 11-oxo transdermal be on strongsupplementshop.com?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok got it. So if you reacted well with 1 andro in the past you more than likely will with the new prohormones? Gq, would this 11-oxo transdermal be on strongsupplementshop.com?
No we don't have it. We pulled it after the last ban. You can still use your one bottle and split it it with a TD if you pick some up. OL is releasing one shortly.

If you reacted to 1-Andro in the past you will react the same as they are the same. 1-ad is a different story. The new OL andros are great. Well dosed plus enhanced delivery with sedds.