Performax Labs Stack

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I stack the new hypermax xt, oxymax xt and cremax xt?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used the oxymax xt but I know you can stack the hypermax and creamx together for sure.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool thanks.. was just curious because they all share a significant amount of ingredients.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What time are you working out compared to the oxymax dose? Hypermax and oxymax are both pretty strong.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I workout between 4 and 5pm.. the latest i can take preworkouts or anything is 430 otherwise I dont sleep, but I wake up at 5am so my first dose of oxymax would be then.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, that is plenty of space. I would go:

Oxymax XT morning/early afternoon
Hypermax XT Pre
Cremax intra or mixed with hypermax

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what I was thinking with the hypermax/cremax mix.. I bought 2 oxymax and 1 hypermax and got a free cremax withd each item, so I have a serious performax stash these days.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what I was thinking with the hypermax/cremax mix.. I bought 2 oxymax and 1 hypermax and got a free cremax withd each item, so I have a serious performax stash these days.
That's awesome! That was a great deal that was running. Let us know if you have any other questions.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could also do one capsule of OxyMax XT and a half scoop or one scoop of Hypermax XT pre workout. Which ever way you decide, I would not go more than one scoop of Hypermax when using OxyMax XT

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely experiment with the dosage Ant recommended. Oxymax XT is very effective when used pre-workout. 1 scoop of HyperMax XT with one cap of OxyMax XT will give you great energy, mood, and focus. This protocol helps the HyperMax XT tub last a little longer too

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on your progress with your Performax stack?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely been having good workouts lately.. i take 1 oxymax in the morning, and then preworkout i take another oxymax, 1 scoop cremax, and 1 scoop hypermax. Im down about 2-3 lbs in the last week, but that's probably mostly from lowering my carbs and dropping some water weight.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Definitely been having good workouts lately.. i take 1 oxymax in the morning, and then preworkout i take another oxymax, 1 scoop cremax, and 1 scoop hypermax. Im down about 2-3 lbs in the last week, but that's probably mostly from lowering my carbs and dropping some water weight.
That's great progress man. Sounds like you've dialed in a good protocol for stacking Oxymax and Hypermax. I really enjoy the focus and energy that they both deliver when used as a pre. What time do you usually lift?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually lift around 5-530.. so i take an oxymax and 1 scoop hypermax about 30-45 mins before.. I wait for the face tingles and then I know I'm good to go haha

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I usually lift around 5-530.. so i take an oxymax and 1 scoop hypermax about 30-45 mins before.. I wait for the face tingles and then I know I'm good to go haha
Hahaha perfect. You're lucky that you can take both that late in the day. I don't sleep well when I take HyperMax after work, but then again I go to bed early. Glad you're enjoying the stack man, keep us updated on your progress!

ForceOfNature

Awards
Where did you find this deal? That's a sick deal!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Where did you find this deal? That's a sick deal!
on a couple sites there was buy hypermax get a cremax when hypermax xt was released, and probably bought two oxymax. There are currently plenty of easter 20-25% off sales going on if you are interested in a coupon / vendor / sponsor just let any of us reps know and we can point you in the right direction

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got it off orbits clearance sale since they are shutting down.. get a free cremax with every hypermax/oxymax purchase