Where To Buy SNS X-Gels/Discontinued?

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
What's the deal with these? I have been trying to buy them for about three days now and I literally cannot find them anywhere. All of the supplement sites are out of stock, no local stores carry it, and they are going for like $200 on eBay lol. Have they been discontinued? Is there a new product with the same Ara compound that I should be looking for? Thanks gang.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I was able to find 3 places with stock... but interested to see if dq'd

sent you a PM

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure one of the SNS guys will chime in; I'm not sure on why they can't be found.

But MN X-Factor (OG) is a safe bet, as well. Both good products.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We are redoing our product labels which has delayed production. The new labels look siccckkkkk

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
@Jiiigzz OK cool that makes sense. Is the formula the same?

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
Jiigzz Any idea when X-Gels will be back on the market? I'm willing to wait a little bit but I'm impatient for the gains :)

May have to check out X-Factor

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz Any idea when X-Gels will be back on the market? I'm willing to wait a little bit but I'm impatient for the gains :)

May have to check out X-Factor
mw1 can give you a better idea when they should be shipping to retailers. We appreciate your patience but if the gains can't wait, X Factor will serve you well as well :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We are redoing our product labels which has delayed production. The new labels look siccckkkkk
Can't wait to see them! I know right now we're out of stock on x gels at strong supplement shop.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait. On my last bottle. NEED MOAR!!!