Yohimbine hcl dosing

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
How should I dose yohimbine hcl if I do cardio after lifting 3x a week, i do not do fasted cardio. I will be eating around 4 meals (breakfast, lunch, post workout, dinner). I was thinking dosing first thing a.m, between breakfast and lunch, pre workout, after post workout meal, and another w/o food if i get my dose up that high. Should i dose after weights before cardio or bad idea to do cardio after lifting? Basically how long before/after meals can it be dosed?

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Short answer 2-3 hours

I would start with a low dose to see how you react to it so 2.5-3mg of Y-HCL along with 100-200mg caffeine you will want to be in a fasted/mostly fasted state at least several hours since having eaten to get the most out of Yohimbine.

Once you can establish how you respond you can start to slowly increase the amount of yohimbine hcl by an additional 2.5-3mg and see how you do from there.

For me when I am using Yohimbine I tend to dose in the morning ( 15mg for myself along with 300mg caffeine ) 2-3 hours after having eaten or completely fasted and again in the evening ( another 15mg Y-HCL 200-300mg caffeine ) between meals 2-3 hours apart. I am sitting at little over 200 and have a very high tolerance for both caffeine and yohimbine, so please do not use my tolerance as your own and def go up slowly you could very well experience negative side effects and having large doses is only going to amplify that.

https://examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/

For further information

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Short answer 2-3 hours

I would start with a low dose to see how you react to it so 2.5-3mg of Y-HCL along with 100-200mg caffeine you will want to be in a fasted/mostly fasted state at least several hours since having eaten to get the most out of Yohimbine.

Once you can establish how you respond you can start to slowly increase the amount of yohimbine hcl by an additional 2.5-3mg and see how you do from there.

For me when I am using Yohimbine I tend to dose in the morning ( 15mg for myself along with 300mg caffeine ) 2-3 hours after having eaten or completely fasted and again in the evening ( another 15mg Y-HCL 200-300mg caffeine ) between meals 2-3 hours apart. I am sitting at little over 200 and have a very high tolerance for both caffeine and yohimbine, so please do not use my tolerance as your own and def go up slowly you could very well experience negative side effects and having large doses is only going to amplify that.

https://examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/

For further information
Thanks for the info

After assessing tolerance for a while say i was taking in 12 mg would it be better to take it in say (4) 3 mg doses or (2) 6 mg doses or does it not matter?

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info

After assessing tolerance for a while say i was taking in 12 mg would it be better to take it in say (4) 3 mg doses or (2) 6 mg doses or does it not matter?
That largely depends how you handle it and if your seeing the benefits you want out of 5-6mg, than I would stick with that if you can handle 12mg at a time and you manage to get more out of it at that than it could be worth while.

Dosages of 0.2mg/kg bodyweight have been successfully used to increase fat burning without significant implications on cardiovascular parameters like heart rate and blood pressure. This results in a dosage of:
To quote the link I listed on dosages

I find Ephedrine to be the better way ( for myself ) to go on price and how long it is effective ( Y has a fairly short half life ) but Yohimbine has a strong appetite suppression for me as well and will amplify other stimulants have used a lot of both.

Edit: a write up by Coop I used couple years back for a long term cut utilizing Yohimbine

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241417-coops-corner-4-a.html

Worth checking out as well

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take your yohimbine hcl 15 minutes before THE END of your weight training (before cardio). Works wonders for me this way. It's a pain taking it mid workout but you get used to it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take your yohimbine hcl 15 minutes before THE END of your weight training (before cardio). Works wonders for me this way. It's a pain taking it mid workout but you get used to it.
This.. 15 minutes is plenty of time

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Perfect info right here. This is exactly how I do it too. Usually right before my last movement in my training I'll take my y-hcl. I don't find it serves much use when taking it at times when you aren't going to be doing cardio or any activity

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Insulin cancels out the Yohimbine, so I'd avoid any type of "nutrition" while lifting (just eat an hour before - good enough) and take it 15-30 minutes before the cardio (I can feel it at 30 minutes, you may need less time). The study dosage showing best results, was 0.2mg/Kg. Basically, the lower your blood sugar, the better.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Perfect info right here. This is exactly how I do it too. Usually right before my last movement in my training I'll take my y-hcl. I don't find it serves much use when taking it at times when you aren't going to be doing cardio or any activity
Do you dose any before training too or just right before cardio?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You can use some before training, depending on you meal schedule. If you eat 45 minutes before you train, it might not be as effective. But if you train fasted, using y-hcl would be great to take before you train. I usually just use it before cardio, but that's a personal preference. Experiment with different protocols and see what you like best

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally feel horrible if it take it before i train. I only like to utilize if before fasted cardio. It has a great stim effect for me, but i feel horrible after. I live with it. I have moved away from yohimbe more and more these days but i used to love it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I personally feel horrible if it take it before i train. I only like to utilize if before fasted cardio. It has a great stim effect for me, but i feel horrible after. I live with it. I have moved away from yohimbe more and more these days but i used to love it.
On rare occasion I feel like crap after taking yohimbine as well. I'm not sure what causes it, could be due to stress. But there are some times I've taken y-hcl and gotten an anxious sick feeling, not fun at all. Helps get me lean though so I incorporate it anyways :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On rare occasion I feel like crap after taking yohimbine as well. I'm not sure what causes it, could be due to stress. But there are some times I've taken y-hcl and gotten an anxious sick feeling, not fun at all. Helps get me lean though so I incorporate it anyways :)
Yea that anxious sick feeling keeps happening to me. Twice this week and had to stop training. My coach was pissed off. Told me to drop the stims lol. Its a new reaction for me and ive been using the same bottle of yohimbine as in the past... Idk

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yea that anxious sick feeling keeps happening to me. Twice this week and had to stop training. My coach was pissed off. Told me to drop the stims lol. Its a new reaction for me and ive been using the same bottle of yohimbine as in the past... Idk
I know the feeling man. I noticed it worsened with a lower carb diet. I was fine when I first started my cut last spring, but as the carbs got lower I felt like death while using y-hcl

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know the feeling man. I noticed it worsened with a lower carb diet. I was fine when I first started my cut last spring, but as the carbs got lower I felt like death while using y-hcl
Lol u know what that may be it. Im doing keto.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Lol u know what that may be it. Im doing keto.
Definitely possible. That was my conclusion with my last experience using it, but I might be incorrect. Could be your problem though. Are you doing CKD?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I think I have zero stim receptors - born with a genetic defect :) 60mcg Clen and 20mg Y-HCL currently and I'm like "Ho hum, I guess I feel something" :) On the Clen breaks I'm at 30mg Y-HCL... it's a little f'ng ridiculous if you ask me :D

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely possible. That was my conclusion with my last experience using it, but I might be incorrect. Could be your problem though. Are you doing CKD?
I started on tkd. But i went full keto for two months. Pretty much steak salmon eggs butter and coconut oil only, with tracked calories. Dropping weight like crazy and strentgh is up. Still lifting heavy.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I have zero stim receptors - born with a genetic defect :) 60mcg Clen and 20mg Y-HCL currently and I'm like "Ho hum, I guess I feel something" :) On the Clen breaks I'm at 30mg Y-HCL... it's a little f'ng ridiculous if you ask me :D
Lol thats wild. I did 80mcg and 7.5 hcl before and my heart was jumping out of my chest!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Lol thats wild. I did 80mcg and 7.5 hcl before and my heart was jumping out of my chest!
I posted BP measurements somewhere on here - highest I got was 140/75 or something like that.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I started on tkd. But i went full keto for two months. Pretty much steak salmon eggs butter and coconut oil only, with tracked calories. Dropping weight like crazy and strentgh is up. Still lifting heavy.
That's awesome man. I did keto a few years back and got crazy lean. Keto is awesome. Now you got me thinking about jumping back into keto for my upcoming cut haha

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's awesome man. I did keto a few years back and got crazy lean. Keto is awesome. Now you got me thinking about jumping back into keto for my upcoming cut haha
Yea i was worried about fullness and strentgh. Honestly i take one these hydromax pump supplement before my arm day and i blow up no prob. Thing i love about it too is i stay dry and the changes are rapid. Also who the h3ll doesnt like eating steaks all the time lol

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I posted BP measurements somewhere on here - highest I got was 140/75 or something like that.
I have used Y-HCL over long periods of time over 20mg at a time 2x a day with 300-400mg+ caffeine, it has never been a bp issue with Yohimbine while Ephedrine def raises mine every time.

Ephedrine always raises my blood pressure

Edit: ITT Stim-aholics the addict is strong in here ;)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yea i mean your def conditioned. Do you ever take stim breaks?
I've taken one, two-week break off of all stimulants in Nov or Dec IIRC. I now plan to take 2 weeks off from *all* training, every 6 months... so I'll do stim breaks then as well.

fitstar

Awards
Questions for all ya experts :)

I do no cardio at all but some fast Paced lighter weights workouts no test in between and wonder if you Think I can still reap the yohimbine hcl benefits this Way...

I know the dosage recommandations of 0,02grams but have you guys also had Good results with lower dose...I remember yohimbine hcl in a stack with dmaa,caffeine,etc. and this was the worst feeling I ever had experienced from a stimulant....
I am quite sensitive to caffeine,etc. So the combo might have increased these panic anxiety and cold Feelings (funny that I feel fine on dmaa but only very very low caffeine)....mrcooper69 mentions the yohimbine hcl as a standalone provided the dosage is high enough aka 0.02grams per kg...
Anybody who used it as a standalone and got maybe no sides like anxiety?

Last but Not least: thinking about trying some topical yohimbine hcl instead...is this milder and does this also retain Water....I am very Probe to the bloat this is Why I always shy Away from Things like mk677 or hgh,too even though I would love to research these compounds for an upcoming back surgery...

Ah yeah I forgot that I have ordered some cardarine and would love to hear your comments on a combo of maybe yohimbine hcl and the gw501516....

Sorry for talking so much in my Silly English :))

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I take Yohimbe upon waking and in a fasted state how long would I have to wait before I could eat whilst still being able to reap the fatloss benefits?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If I take Yohimbe upon waking and in a fasted state how long would I have to wait before I could eat whilst still being able to reap the fatloss benefits?
How long is your cardio session? Typically the yohimbine will get into your system about 10-20 minutes (roughly) after ingesting on an empty stomach, so I usually take it 20 minutes before my cardio and do 30-40 minutes.

I would wait at least 30 minutes to eat after cardio if you can. I would also suggest checking out Lyle McDonalds Stubborn Fat Loss book. His y-hcl protocol is incredibly in depth and it explains the in's and out's of using it

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long is your cardio session? Typically the yohimbine will get into your system about 10-20 minutes (roughly) after ingesting on an empty stomach, so I usually take it 20 minutes before my cardio and do 30-40 minutes.

I would wait at least 30 minutes to eat after cardio if you can. I would also suggest checking out Lyle McDonalds Stubborn Fat Loss book. His y-hcl protocol is incredibly in depth and it explains the in's and out's of using it
So if I took yohimbe upon waking, and in a fasted state, then had breakfast 30 minutes later the yohimbe could still take max effect and I'd still be able to reap the fatloss benefits?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So if I took yohimbe upon waking, and in a fasted state, then had breakfast 30 minutes later the yohimbe could still take max effect and I'd still be able to reap the fatloss benefits?
It would have some benefit, but it is best used when implementing fasted cardio. Yohimbine works by increasing blood flow to areas of the body with reduced circulation, aka "stubborn fat" areas. So the idea behind using it with fasted cardio is that your body will mobilize fat from stubborn areas and use this energy as fuel. Yohimbine can still have some effect if you don't use it with fasted cardio, but it is far more effective when combined with cardio on an empty stomach

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would have some benefit, but it is best used when implementing fasted cardio. Yohimbine works by increasing blood flow to areas of the body with reduced circulation, aka "stubborn fat" areas. So the idea behind using it with fasted cardio is that your body will mobilize fat from stubborn areas and use this energy as fuel. Yohimbine can still have some effect if you don't use it with fasted cardio, but it is far more effective when combined with cardio on an empty stomach
As much as I would like to make the best of yohimbe by implementing fasted cardio it always makes me feel really sick and light headed, so I have to stop unfortunately.