ergonine tropical twist

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
PES did a great job with this flavor. It tastes kind of like one of those lemon shakeups that you get at the fair. I like it better than both nanaberry and blue ice (havent had iced tea yet)

Good job guys

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I have not had tropical twist o_O but strong words better than both of those.

The Nanaberry was sitting heavy on my stomach strong flavoring but damn was it tasty

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I felt the opposite. I didnt care for it at all. Maybe ill have to try it again. Love nanaberry tho

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Considered buying two or three tubs of the new flavors. I loved the old ones but nanaberry was a little much for my preference. Don't get me wrong it was good, just not something I'd want to drink daily.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I have both new flavors someone buy them from me please I don't need them

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear you like the new tropical twist. :)

Some people still have nanaberry or blue ice as their favourite as they prefer the stronger flavours.

Iced tea and tropical twist are more mild and have no artificial colours. I prefer the flavour of these two vs the old two. :)

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Ice tea is the best!!! I tried them all, that Sh**t tastes like real ice tea. Highly recommended!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I used to love NB and now it has dropped to my #3 behind Iced Tea and Tropical Twist. Iced Tea is far and away my favorite. I have to keep myself from drinking more than one serving a day.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, nanaberry has dropped to #3 spot for me.

Both the new flavours reign supreme, in my opinion. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to love NB and now it has dropped to my #3 behind Iced Tea and Tropical Twist. Iced Tea is far and away my favorite. I have to keep myself from drinking more than one serving a day.
This has happened for so many. So far tropical twist does take my top spot. It is just delightful. :)

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I really hope you guys keep coming out with new flavors using the new flavoring system!

Does the ice tea taste like sweetened or unsweetened ice tea?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I really hope you guys keep coming out with new flavors using the new flavoring system!

Sweetened. Kind of like Lipton I think.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Do you mean use iced tea and tropical twist on other products or use a lighter flavouring system in general?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
both, lighter flavouring and new improved flavours. I have a high volume paradise cooler and can't wait To finish it, the stuff is disgustingly sweet. I also wish there is a non flavoured high volume or maybe something that is lighter flavoured, because some of us stack this with stim preworkouts and the combination is just plain nasty. PES you did a great job with the aminos too, remember the rest of the world isn't used to oversweetend flavours....

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

Sweetened with a hint of lemon. Like others said, reminds me of Lipton Brisk. Not that southern (McDonalds) super sweet tea. I love it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Both Tea and Twist are improvements on Nanna and BI - they did a good job. I can't see getting sick of either, like I did with the previous two (and to be fair, like I do with Clash and Pre-Jym as well).

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean use iced tea and tropical twist on other products or use a lighter flavouring system in general?
I mean the lighter flavoring system and adding in even more flavors to choose from.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the tropical twist flavour. Refreshing and sits well in my stomach

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I love the tropical twist flavour. Refreshing and sits well in my stomach
Tried it yesterday and it's definitely #1 for me.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried it yesterday and it's definitely #1 for me.
Definitely raised the bar with these new flavors. I think Josh is some kind of flavor perfecting genie!!!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I have a choice of Nanaberry, Iced Tea and Blue Ice... Can someone help me pick two of the aforementioned flavours?

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Tropical Twist > the rest

Only question now is what do I do with the 5-6 tubs of Nana and Blue that I have left

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To me, tropical twist and iced tea are the joint leaders in terms of flavouring. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still waiting to try the iced tea. Missed it on the release and by the time I ordered it was OOS at the warehouse. I'm going to be sure to get it this next order though. Especially for these summer months. Love me some nice iced tea flavoring around this time.