Glycobol Review! Not Good! Bad News!

gynopuff

Awards
Okay fellas I have taken Recombadrol (RIP) Anabolic pump Slin as well as SlinSane. I will say hands down Recompadrol wins every time

1. Recompadrol
2. Anabolic Pump
3. SlinSane
4. Glycobol

Glycobol gave me heartburn a bit and did not increase apatite like AP did... It actually decreased my apatite which sucked. It gave me 0 stomach issues but did not do the job i was hoping. I got a pump once after eating mexican food and I payed close attention. Save your money go for Slin Sane v2 or Anabolic Pump guys.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Okay fellas I have taken Recombadrol (RIP) Anabolic pump Slin as well as SlinSane. I will say hands down Recompadrol wins every time

1. Recompadrol
2. Anabolic Pump
3. SlinSane
4. Glycobol

Glycobol gave me heartburn a bit and did not increase apatite like AP did... It actually decreased my apatite which sucked. It gave me 0 stomach issues but did not do the job i was hoping. I got a pump once after eating mexican food and I payed close attention. Save your money go for Slin Sane v2 or Anabolic Pump guys.
Try Slinmax - it has been treating me well ever since the death of Recompadrol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't have good luck with glycobol either. It game me the craps:/ But I think after I tried glycobol I tried anabeta elite for the first time and that's when I got good results withe abe.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember hearing that Glycobol was tested and had 0 kr-ala in it. That product blows.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i really dont believe in GDA's... if one needs to utilize glucose efficiency then timing carb meals is best... IMO

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
i really dont believe in GDA's... if one needs to utilize glucose efficiency then timing carb meals is best... IMO
Yea, I tend to agree. I generally follow a warrior diet approach because of my work schedule and only eat for about 1.5-2 hours before I go to bed. My diet consists of a lot of broccoli, spinach, and oats as carb sources. I started using Slinmax last week and find that it helps a lot with bloat. I don't necessarily take it to utilize glucose efficiency - haha, I just take it because it makes me feel less bloated and uncomfortable! GDAs are certainly not a staple for me, I just try them out from time to time.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yea, I tend to agree. I generally follow a warrior diet approach because of my work schedule and only eat for about 1.5-2 hours before I go to bed. My diet consists of a lot of broccoli, spinach, and oats as carb sources. I started using Slinmax last week and find that it helps a lot with bloat. I don't necessarily take it to utilize glucose efficiency - haha, I just take it because it makes me feel less bloated and uncomfortable! GDAs are certainly not a staple for me, I just try them out from time to time.
warrior style dieting has become my preferred method with a few protein shakes or quest bars in between, mostly consumed directly post workout

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So AM is preferring Partitioners to GDA's now it seems. Fair, building lean mass is what we live for. I do like a GDA for certain situations

I still miss Recompadrol, it was a solid secret weapon to have before a cheat.
Someone buy out Zach and start producing it again already...

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I think warrior diet is to small of an eating window, i am currently doing 16/8 Keto, or sometimes 14/10 and train fasted.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I think warrior diet is to small of an eating window, i am currently doing 16/8 Keto, or sometimes 14/10 and train fasted.
i also incorporate the leangains approach at times, depends on my situation...16/8 with ketosis definitely drops the weight in a short time frame

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
i also incorporate the leangains approach at times, depends on my situation...16/8 with ketosis definitely drops the weight in a short time frame
It is an effective combination, i have been running like this for past year now, and my last carb / refeed style day was 10 and 1/2 weeks ago.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So AM is preferring Partitioners to GDA's now it seems. Fair, building lean mass is what we live for. I do like a GDA for certain situations

I believe the last time I talked with him he said someone did buy it.

It was an expensive product to make with not much profit margins so maybe that's why it hasn't been released again yet

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I hear you. I adopted it due to my lifestyle. A 16/8 would probably be much in terms of energy, but I'm stuck in my ways

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try Slinmax - it has been treating me well ever since the death of Recompadrol
Thanks man. Glad you enjoy it.

I've never used Recompadrol, but it seems like SlinMax, in terms of the label, is kind of similar to it. I see that Recompadrol has banaba and berberine, just like SlinMax and those two ingredients are a great addition to any product like Recompadrol and SlinMax.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I thought they did but sold up shop? He was trying to sell the formula, no idea if someone took him up on his offer or not.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is almost exactly how I eat as well... I've only found a few gda/nutrient partitioners that help here as well

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought they did but sold up shop? He was trying to sell the formula, no idea if someone took him up on his offer or not.
his partner bought the company, but I don't think the products/formulas... IIRC its now just a coaching/prep company and zach still owns the formulas

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wait till I have the money. Zach knows I want EBF for myself.

Or maybe I'll make a kickstarter to raise the funds. Donations anyone?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of Recompadrol...I have one sealed bottle for sale or trade!!

I also have 4 bottles of sealed Slinmax...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1. Recompadrol
2. Anabolic Pump
3. SlinSane
4. Glycobol

AP is the only proven product in healthy exercising men...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3738470/

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Burn24 + Mk677 kept me big, full and lean in PCT like nothing else before.
Did you get slight water retention when running MK677, i found it blurred abs slightly when running it at 30 mg 1st thing in the am fasted, 5 days on 2 off.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get slight water retention when running MK677, i found it blurred abs slightly when running it at 30 mg 1st thing in the am fasted, 5 days on 2 off.
Zero water retention at 20mg/day everyday. Kept sodium lower and potassium higher. All water seemed to be intramuscular.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
man, i had awful bloating from 20mg... when I went from 10-20 it bloated me and gave me awful lethargy... had to stop it after that

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Then you havent tried Recompadrol lol
Recompadrol is a solid product, I bought a case from Nick awhile back. But it was pretty strong, I preferred and still do Burn24 or Glycophase.

I never got to try his metabolic powder though, that looked really interesting.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Met. Powder was unique, very cool stuff, still have some personally and Lockout is carrying it too

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Met. Powder was unique, very cool stuff, still have some personally and Lockout is carrying it too
Oh really? I'll have to check it out.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I bought a ton during the going out of business sale

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
I love glycobol but can't find AP anywhere. Pretty sure it's gone

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love glycobol but can't find AP anywhere. Pretty sure it's gone
A few stores still sell. I didn't get much from it when I used it. Honestly only run a bottle here and there. Glycophase is my one of choice now.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
A few stores still sell. I didn't get much from it when I used it. Honestly only run a bottle here and there. Glycophase is my one of choice now.
What's so special about glycophase