Lean Muscle/Strength Gains

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
Alright guys, would like to get some opinions on favorite supplements for lean muscle/strength gains. I know the basics, food, sleep, hydration, creatine, HMB, fish oils, training, multi vitamins, etc. I am not ready to use anything requiring needles, although I know this may be the "healthiest" way. Anything transdermal would be great but am really open to any and all ideas. I'm 26, healthy, and am at a sticking point. Thanks gang!

Been out of the supplement game for years, so I'm certainly not up to date with the latest and greatest in terms of products, research studies, etc.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Well Natural route there are many amazing products that shock many that think they done work.

Pes Anabeta Elite
Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted
Olympus Labs Tr1umph, Dermastr3ngth, Ep1c Unleashed
Sns X-Gels, Growth Factor-XT
Molecular Nutrition X-Factor
Performax Labs AlphaMax Xt

And im sure im missing a few but you can make a crazy stack out of these products. If your looking for hormonal route we can help you there as well!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back to the supplement game! Hahah. It sounds like you have you have some good knowledge of staple supplements, so at least that's covered. You said you know the basics on nutrition, but always be sure you're eating enough to ensure muscle growth. That's the foundation for any muscle and strength gain.

For supplements that will help with lean mass/strength gains, I would recommend Alphamax XT. It packs a powerful and complete profile including 3,4-Divanil and Longjack for increasing natural test levels, along with DHAA and Ashwaghanda to help lower your cortisol and estrogen levels to keep you growing and looking lean. Alphamax XT is a great all in one product that would help you to break through your plateau.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS X-Gels + PES Anabeta Elite + Olympus Labs Triumph is gonna be your most solid stack IMO.

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
TeamTGB john.patterson Woody Thanks for the input guys, I really appreciate it! For any of these supps, is it advised to take an AI or all these all "safe" as standalone products, regardless of stack? I really just want to avoid any potential gyno/hormonal problems.

Also - do you guys have any sites/places you buy your supplements from to get the best deals? You guys are da best.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
TeamTGB john.patterson Woody Thanks for the input guys, I really appreciate it! For any of these supps, is it advised to take an AI or all these all "safe" as standalone products, regardless of stack? I really just want to avoid any potential gyno/hormonal problems.

Also - do you guys have any sites/places you buy your supplements from to get the best deals? You guys are da best.
You can use the code vujade for $5 off your order, and amship for free shipping on your first order with us. With fast shipping i might add!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

No need for an AI with Alphamax XT. It is a safe standalone product! The DHAA included in Alphamax XT acts as an AI to limit estrogen production. Check out some of the board sponsor websites on AM. I know TGB carries it and has it in stock. They are also selling the OG Alphamax on sale as well

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
Woody Can you give me a bit of information on the SNS X-Gels? I've come across this being recommended on numerous threads and would like to get some input on why people take it/what it does/what to expect. Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Woody Can you give me a bit of information on the SNS X-Gels? I've come across this being recommended on numerous threads and would like to get some input on why people take it/what it does/what to expect. Thanks!
I've used it multiple times during a cut and a bulk. I started taking 4 caps 45 minutes before my workout and worked my way up to 6 caps 45 minutes before my workout. I took it for 50 straight workouts and the pump is unreal with an ara product like x gels. You will get muscle fullness and when I took it on a cut it definitely helped lean me out. I was already getting shredded and then x gels made me have crazy muscle pump and fullness which made me look even more lean. So I would say the main thing most users will experience with x gels is muscle fullness and pump. Sometimes people take a joint supp with it as well because it may dry your joints out and make them ache but I never had any issues with this.

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
Woody - I've been reading a lot about serious DOMS on X-Gels. Did you experience this? And is this just because the acid in the supp. is designed to increase the breakdown of the muscles while training?
TeamTGB I have my cart loaded up on the site, thanks for the free shipping code! However, one of the products is on backorder (SNS X-Gels). Any idea of how that may affect my order/delivery time?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gimme about an hour. I'm at work and can only respond briefly. Will give a response once I'm off

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Woody - I've been reading a lot about serious DOMS on X-Gels. Did you experience this? And is this just because the acid in the supp. is designed to increase the breakdown of the muscles while training?
TeamTGB I have my cart loaded up on the site, thanks for the free shipping code! However, one of the products is on backorder (SNS X-Gels). Any idea of how that may affect my order/delivery time?
Sorry i was out of the shop, i can send the x-gels when it comes in and the rest of your order asap with extra samples for the delay, or you could look into x-factor from molecular nutrition same compound as x-gels but a little more expensive.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, would like to get some opinions on favorite supplements for lean muscle/strength gains. I know the basics, food, sleep, hydration, creatine, HMB, fish oils, training, multi vitamins, etc. I am not ready to use anything requiring needles, although I know this may be the "healthiest" way. Anything transdermal would be great but am really open to any and all ideas. I'm 26, healthy, and am at a sticking point. Thanks gang!

Been out of the supplement game for years, so I'm certainly not up to date with the latest and greatest in terms of products, research studies, etc.
ArA - xgels

OR

OL Tr1umph

With a stack of the two being the BEST natty anabolic combo. And the SL in the Tr1umph acts as an emulsifier for the ArA making it a match made in heaven...or rather Mt Olympus in the case of Olympus Labs : )

Feel free to hit me up with any questions or dosing info man.