D-Aspartic Acid & DHEA/1-DHEA Simultaneously?

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
Goals: gain lean size/muscle and increase strength

I'm currently taking AI Sports Nutrition's D-Aspartic Acid - 3g/day usually mid-day (I workout in the evenings).

I found a supplement I want to try (T-Base by Muscle Research which is mainly DHEA and 1-DHEA. One serving of which contains 75mg DHEA and 50mg 1-DHEA.

Is this not wise to take both simultaneously? Is it OK to take both? What can I expect? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I apologize for my ignorance, I'm most certainly inexperienced in this realm!

Lastly, if I were to buy some Erase Pro + to end the "cycle" how should I go about introducing it to my system and at what point do I begin that?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
D-Apartic Acid is known to cause an increase in natural test production. IMO it would be best to hold off on the DAA until your cycle is complete and then jump back on it during your PCT.

Usually you PCT is just started the next day after your cycle is complete. Just follow the directions on the bottle. I would however recommend doing a little more research with the search button on these forums and make sure you are using the best products available for your goals.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
1-DHEA is 1-Andro - did you plan on taking a Prohormone? That product, if following the label, is giving you 100mg of trans-dermal 1-Andro per day. That may be enough to say that you are on a PH cycle and should probably look at getting a SERM. Transdermal delivery bypasses the Liver 1st Pass, so a lot less compound is needed for effectiveness. Oral dosage of 1-DHEA (Andro) is usually 330mg. Depending on how many times you applied, and for how long - I would consider just stopping that T-Base product until you are more educated on the possible negatives and how to deal with them. DAA, at best, gave hypo-gonadal men a 40% increase before negative feedback kicked in at 12 days. I wouldn't expect much out of that one.

Eat your protein, sleep, take 5g of Creatine a day, and grab some Fearn's Soy Lecithin Granules and maybe some ArA (Arachodonic Acid Omega-6)

Edit: I'd also add that putting 1-Andro in something called a "T-Base" is ignorant. That product is a full blown (depending on amount used per day) 1-Andro cycle, with DHEA/Pregnenelone as the Hormone/Test Base, and ResV and 7,8 Benzo as an "AI".

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
The_Old_Guy NurseGray Thanks for your input. Just to clarify, I have not purchased T-Base yet, just wanted to get some feedback on it. I will probably just stick with the DAA for now, as I've been on it for about two weeks. I will hold off on the T-Base, finish off my DAA. I do eat well, sleep, train hard, take creatine, etc...am just looking for something a bit more next level.

Next/last question - when finishing off DAA - how should I come off of it? Gradually lower the dose/take some form of AI?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How old are you? Late teens and 20-somethings are usually at the top of the physiological range for testosterone, DAA won't do much IMO. Depending on what study you read (I think at last count, there were 4? done in humans) - DAA may even do the opposite of what is claimed.

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/04/d-aspartic-acid-daa-does-it-work-not.html

You can just stop the DAA, there is no "coming off" or tapering needed. And very doubtful you'd need an "AI" I want to say "LOL, an AI for DAA"... but like computer security, nothing is 100%, so, I just doubt you will.

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
The_Old_Guy Good stuff, thanks. I'm 26. I will heed your advice and look into the things you mentioned. But if I were to be looking for something next level to size/strength/athleticism...what would you recommend? I'm in good health, no problems/injuries/health concerns. Training and diet/basic supplementation is already solid.