NEW FORMULA: Hemavo2 Max

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PUMPS & ENDURANCE ENHANCEMENT:

HEMAVO2 MAX™ is the King of Pump for its unmatched Nitric Oxide boost for vasodilation combined with the patented cellular volumizing effect of Hydromax™. HEMAVO2 MAX™ gives you an intense pump to feed your muscles with oxygen and nutrients during your workout/sport for power, incredible hydration for the endurance athlete, and buffers lactic acid to increase endurance and aid in recovery.*

Potassium Nitrate: Nitrates are the most powerful way to boost Nitric Oxide in the human body, and Potassium Nitrate is the most concentrated and potent form of Nitrates ever utilized in a dietary supplement. Increasing Nitric Oxide levels can lead to drastically increased blood flow, vasodilation, nutrient delivery to muscle cells, and MASSIVE pumps!*

Hydromax™ (65% Glycerol): Glycerol is able to draw water into your muscle cells and blood vessels, swelling your muscles and enhancing your pump. It also can significantly increase hydration and endurance for endurance athletes such as running and cycling. HydroMax™ is the next generation of Glycerol delivery with up to 1,300% more Glycerol than standard compounds such as Glycerol Monostearate. HEMAVO2 MAX™ contains a whopping 2,000mg per serving, which means PUMPS, HYDRATION and ENDURANCE! *

STRENGTH & POWER AMPLIFICATION:

Amentoflavone: The newest and most impressive player in the strength enhancement game is the highly coveted Amentoflavone. Accelerated strength from this compound can mean significant improvement in your lifts from the very first dose. It works by increasing the force of your skeletal muscle contraction, allowing for more weight to be moved.*

Amentoflavone not only forces your body to increase its strength, but it can also improve your mood and focus while at the gym by interacting with GABA, serotonin, and alpha-adrenergic receptors in your brain.*

NOOTROPIC MIND & FOCUS BOOST:

Nootropics are supplements designed to improve mental function. HEMAVO2 MAX™ provides two potent nootropic compounds for intense concentration and clarity. Zone-in on your workout, ride, run or game with HEMAVO2 MAX™!*

Sceletium Tortuosum: This powerful herb has been used for hundreds of years to attenuate stress and anxiety, while improving mood and increasing energy. All to get you primed for the best workout experience of your life!*

Choline Bitartrate: Aids in synthesis and storage of acetylcholine, for enhanced cognitive capacity, that “in-the-zone” feeling, and the ability to concentrate on what’s TRULY important… your training!*

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Mmmmmmmmmm tasty

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Finally revealed for all to see. Looks amazing!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This new formula features almost 2x as many nitrates as the previous version, 50% more Hydromax than previously, a full dose of Amentoflavone, and the AMAZING nootropic sceletium tortuosm

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Had to Google Sceletium Tortuosum never heard of it. Seems like it as a high affinity on the serotonin transporter. Which in my case would not be a good thing supplement with due to my prescribed medication.

Looks like a good formula though. I remember the old Hemavol, got some crazy pump from that product back in the days.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to see how this stacks up to the last version

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Not ever noticed anything at all from amentoflavone not even using redic large amounts of it

I like the sound of more nitrates & hydromax doe :)

Hemavol/Hemavo2 always delivers! This gonna be gud

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not ever noticed anything at all from amentoflavone not even using redic large amounts of it

I like the sound of more nitrates & hydromax doe :)

Hemavol/Hemavo2 always delivers! This gonna be gud
thats one of the great things of the formula. If you respond well to amento, you are set with a full dose! If you don't respond, you have the highest nitrate + hydromax dosing available on the market along with a great nootropic blend with choline + sceletium

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
thats one of the great things of the formula. If you respond well to amento, you are set with a full dose! If you don't respond, you have the highest nitrate + hydromax dosing available on the market along with a great nootropic blend with choline + sceletium
I was sold at more nitrates :D

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Liked the original and hemavol, both great products.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guess I should start seeing who wants to test some out for me eh?

:D

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards

PUMPS & ENDURANCE ENHANCEMENT:

HEMAVO2 MAX™ is the King of Pump for its unmatched Nitric Oxide boost for vasodilation combined with the patented cellular volumizing effect of Hydromax™. HEMAVO2 MAX™ gives you an intense pump to feed your muscles with oxygen and nutrients during your workout/sport for power, incredible hydration for the endurance athlete, and buffers lactic acid to increase endurance and aid in recovery.*

Potassium Nitrate: Nitrates are the most powerful way to boost Nitric Oxide in the human body, and Potassium Nitrate is the most concentrated and potent form of Nitrates ever utilized in a dietary supplement. Increasing Nitric Oxide levels can lead to drastically increased blood flow, vasodilation, nutrient delivery to muscle cells, and MASSIVE pumps!*

Hydromax™ (65% Glycerol): Glycerol is able to draw water into your muscle cells and blood vessels, swelling your muscles and enhancing your pump. It also can significantly increase hydration and endurance for endurance athletes such as running and cycling. HydroMax™ is the next generation of Glycerol delivery with up to 1,300% more Glycerol than standard compounds such as Glycerol Monostearate. HEMAVO2 MAX™ contains a whopping 2,000mg per serving, which means PUMPS, HYDRATION and ENDURANCE! *

STRENGTH & POWER AMPLIFICATION:

Amentoflavone: The newest and most impressive player in the strength enhancement game is the highly coveted Amentoflavone. Accelerated strength from this compound can mean significant improvement in your lifts from the very first dose. It works by increasing the force of your skeletal muscle contraction, allowing for more weight to be moved.*

Amentoflavone not only forces your body to increase its strength, but it can also improve your mood and focus while at the gym by interacting with GABA, serotonin, and alpha-adrenergic receptors in your brain.*

NOOTROPIC MIND & FOCUS BOOST:

Nootropics are supplements designed to improve mental function. HEMAVO2 MAX™ provides two potent nootropic compounds for intense concentration and clarity. Zone-in on your workout, ride, run or game with HEMAVO2 MAX™!*

Sceletium Tortuosum: This powerful herb has been used for hundreds of years to attenuate stress and anxiety, while improving mood and increasing energy. All to get you primed for the best workout experience of your life!*

Choline Bitartrate: Aids in synthesis and storage of acetylcholine, for enhanced cognitive capacity, that “in-the-zone” feeling, and the ability to concentrate on what’s TRULY important… your training!*

Looks great!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Looks like I'm going to have something new to play with!!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be my go to stacked with Thermoxyn powder

onder18

onder18

Awards
Will definitely buy this. Do you think the amento will go good with the sceletium tortuosum for focus? Do they combine well?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
guess I should start seeing who wants to test some out for me eh?

:D
It's getting real now. Who is interested to test this stuff out? Who will be first in line!

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would love to try this! Not sure if i qualify as I'm logging epi andro but dang would it bring the fullness on low carbs I bet! High dosed glycerol is goat for pumps and fullness

compan

compan

Awards
Hemavol continuing to improve. I look forward to throwing this in my Max Out and seeing what happens.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try out this product and rate it compared to the previous version i have tried which worked well at 2 scoops.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have stacked Max Out with extra potassium nitrate for better pumps without any problems.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This looks fun

HIM

HIM

Awards
What made them completely ditch the agmatine/citrulline combo? Sort of weird that they upped the dosages from Hemavol to the original Hemavo2 Max only to drop it altogether.
Either way, looking forward to reading some reviews on this one.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was it a patent issue? I'm not familiar with what was in last version.

Gwyndane

Awards
Was it a patent issue? I'm not familiar with what was in last version.
yes, last version had creatine nitrate... im glad iforce decided to change the formula... apart from the amento, which is bunk ^^

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, I just got hooked on the previous formula, and you are changing it? Cut me some slack here. My bank account can't handle the urge for me to try out a new tub :p

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What made them completely ditch the agmatine/citrulline combo? Sort of weird that they upped the dosages from Hemavol to the original Hemavo2 Max only to drop it altogether.
Either way, looking forward to reading some reviews on this one.
currently mixing nitrates with aminos is forbidden thanks to good ol' RK while we get his patents removed.

So, we went the opposite route and said lets do INSANE doses of Nitrates + Hydromax + amazing nootripics.

we offer agmatine in bulk, and this can be stacked with Hemavol is desired :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skin tearing pumps sounds dangerous. Rainbow sherbet sounds so good I might do it anyways

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I haven't tried original Hemavol..this might make my body pop like a ballon

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be in a league of its own fellas

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't think I've ever had any kind of hemavo2... Sounds like I'm missing out

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I don't think I've ever had any kind of hemavo2... Sounds like I'm missing out
Its GREAT stuff brother. Once you use it, you'll never want to stop

The Rainbow Sherbet and Very Cherry Lime are my top two flavors

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Its GREAT stuff brother. Once you use it, you'll never want to stop

The Rainbow Sherbet and Very Cherry Lime are my top two flavors
I'm very much in love with Rainbow sherbet...a supplement in that flavor would have a lot to live up to