• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pretty potent at decreasing testosterone and believe a metabolite as anti-androgen effect

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They claim they are the only bio active suloforaphane. So my question is why is Ross the CEO not that big then ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They claim this.

Bodybuilding And Fitness

In the quest to be bigger, stronger, and faster, athletes and bodybuilders are always searching for new and effective supplements that build lean muscle mass and increase strength and performance. As technology improves, so do the athletes, and that is why you see athletes breaking records and bodybuilders are reaching new levels of muscular development. The two most commonly used strategies by athletes and bodybuilders for improving body composition and enhancing performance, are increasing hormone levels, specifically, testosterone and HGH. Testosterone and other anabolic androgenic hormones cause hypertrophy and increase the size of muscle cells, while HGH actually causes "hyperplasia", which is the creation of new myocytes (muscle cells). So as you can see, there is a dramatic and synergistic effect that takes place when anabolic agents are used concurrently with HGH. However, increasing testosterone and HGH in to the supraphysiological range may pose health risks, and these drugs are also only available with a prescription and are only prescribed for genuine medical conditions. This is why it is imperative that we identify and utilize other effective strategies, or find natural compounds that produce similar effects.

One of these natural compounds that can actually replicate some of the effects of these drugs, is called Suloforaphane. Sulforaphane is a naturally occurring compound found in extremely high concentrations in broccoli and even more in broccoli sprouts, and has been proven to cause hyperplasia, just like HGH, but without any risk of side effects. In fact, sulforaphane has a host of beneficial health effects and it isn't just useful for athletic purposes. Additionally, Sulforophane acts as a myostatin inhibitor, increasing lean muscle mass and strength significantly in studies. The dual synergistic effect from the creation of new myocytes (muscle cells) and simultaneous myostatin inhibition represents a truly unique and profoundly effective strategy for enhancing athletic performance and improving body composition. SulfoCell is the only extract in the world that contains bioactive Sulforaphane and Sulforaphane precursors, stimulating the production of stem cells while inhibiting the myostatin gene.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one else tRy this ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess not !

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
They claim they are the only bio active suloforaphane. So my question is why is Ross the CEO not that big then ?
seems really innovative.... if only their was a product called enduracell thats been out that also retains the Glucoraphanin/Myrosinase factors that sulfocell doesnt even bother to list.

not being snarky at you btw, just dont understand how they're substantiating those claims.

this would be something ive considered (Sulforaphane products in general), and if i did take would be part of my health stack, any other muscle building benefits would be secondary aside from the point, although perhaps it does have potential, havent looked into it for muscle purposes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know ether but has any one used this product ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458839223.775994.jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ross Erstling

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh god, no wonder LOL. If you've ever been on BB.com you would know why I say that ;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's up with that ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are rosses products bunk ?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are rosses products bunk ?
Most people on bb.com think so. I think so as well, the guy seems like a scheister to me.

Then again, I don't visit bb.com much any more. I like it much better here :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The why is there stuff always number one on their website

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supreme Sports Enhancements sells this, and I came across a supplier who also has other trade market herb extracts. Seems SSE uses this company.

I don't know much about SSE but pretty sure they weren't all that back in the day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supreme Sports Enhancements sells this, and I came across a supplier who also has other trade market herb extracts. Seems SSE uses this company.

I don't know much about SSE but pretty sure they weren't all that back in the day.
Herbal innovation is his other brand that people just license the raw materials to formulate product.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you going to try it or not?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's what I'm trying to figure it but no reviews on it.

Apparently no one has tried it . I can't find any logs on it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I think the natural Myostatin inhibition train has left the station. The great white hope was -(-)Epi after the old man study.... then *crickets*. Now it's all about "Endurance" (it *is* a healthy substance, but bigger muscles? LOL). I'd save your money for steak.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yet reps still work with company's that still sell Epi so they still think it's not bunk !!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yet reps still work with company's that still sell Epi so they still think it's not bunk !!!
I don't know if people think it's bunk, but rather it works in a different manner to the one that was originally claimed. I like -(-) Epi for the health benefits more-so than endurance or anything else

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well as long as they are not claiming to lower myo levels

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this a human study ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Both human and in mice
"We examined changes in protein levels of molecular modulators of growth and differentiation in young vs. old, human and mouse skeletal muscle."

Results were apparent in both groups, for those not bothering to read.

This study was first shared here after the peak of -(-)epi popularity iirc
Then it lost momentum

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine can lower myo levels too for less.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Creatine can lower myo levels too for less.
Correct, but I see no wrong in aiming for -(-)epi to further this. It is more effective for it in study, and many see a lot more benefit with its use as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took epi for 3 months and it's hard to say if I felt any endurance from it.