Olympus Labs Hydro3

balsqf2eg2

Awards
How long can you take Potassium Nitrate without any adverse health effects? I was going to cycle it for 2 months, taking a month off.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I have used nitrates for 5-6 months at a time before on a near daily basis

Have never noticed a desensitization/build up in tolerance from nitrate use in supplements myself ever, many products also include other compounds besides just nitrates such as Vit C like Cellucor CN3.

OL's Hydro3 also uses Vit C and GMS in their caps

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you taking it daily or just on workout days pre?

I personally would only run a couple months before I take time off but that's my view with most supplements, including nitrates.

Others on here, like rob, have used them for extensive periods without any time off and without any real sides. Just see how you feel after about 8-12 weeks and go from there.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
How long can you take Potassium Nitrate without any adverse health effects? I was going to cycle it for 2 months, taking a month off.
I've been using nitrates for about 3 months straight with no problems. Keeps my bp in nice order too. BUT, I too advocate for cycling things on and off. I'd say 8 on and take a month or so off.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I gotta say hydro 3 might be may fav pump product ive tried to date. I love that its caps. I take eca alot and dont want a flavored drink from powder. Its a pain for me. Also the pumps are noticably better for me than alot of other products ive used.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say hydro 3 might be may fav pump product ive tried to date. I love that its caps. I take eca alot and dont want a flavored drink from powder. Its a pain for me. Also the pumps are noticably better for me than alot of other products ive used.
Great feedback!

That combo of nitrate and hydromax is solid. How many caps are you using?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Nice.

I notice if I dose a bit farther out from my workout I get the best results. Like 1 hour out or so.
Agree 100% with this. Takes a little longer to hit than most powder non-stim pump products. But when it kicks in, its fantastic.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice.

I notice if I dose a bit farther out from my workout I get the best results. Like 1 hour out or so.
I would say thats about accurate for me. I pretty much take 45mins to get from my house to when i actually start training. With driving parking, seeing my people at the gym. It tends to be a process lol

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
Gotta say I've been taking this a for a lil over a week now and it's been pure crap. No increase notice in pump/vascularity whatsoever. And I'm a fan of OL products.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really I have this next on my list, scratch it?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta say I've been taking this a for a lil over a week now and it's been pure crap. No increase notice in pump/vascularity whatsoever. And I'm a fan of OL products.
How much do you take? How are your carbs?
I add 2-4 caps to whatever PWO I take, except Max Reps, and there's a noticeable difference in pump.

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
I started with 4 and after a few workouts of not noticing anything I bumped up to 6. Nothing at all. I'm pretty vascular to begin with already so I don't know if that has anything to do with it but I definitely would have thought I would notice more of a pump

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I started with 4 and after a few workouts of not noticing anything I bumped up to 6. Nothing at all. I'm pretty vascular to begin with already so I don't know if that has anything to do with it but I definitely would have thought I would notice more of a pump
Timing is usually the issue with Hydro3. It really should be dosed 1 hour pre.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice.

Yes and its effects seem to last a little longer than others as well.

Ive actually taken a nitrate product in one form or another for a year at a time :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Open the caps into your pwo, use up to 8 at once.

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
So 8 caps opened up and mixed into preworkout had me feeling pretty pumped during my shoulder workout

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
So 8 caps opened up and mixed into preworkout had me feeling pretty pumped during my shoulder workout
600mg of nitrates + hydromax will do that to a man lol

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
is this the best pump pre? is it better than hemavol or pes high volume?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
is this the best pump pre? is it better than hemavol or pes high volume?
I never like to compare directly to a competitor out of respect for their brand and product.

What I will say is that HYDRO was developed specifically as a "pump" product and that is does a very good job at what it was intended to do. The nice thing about HYDRO is that it is cap form so you can adjust the dosing easily as well as take it on the go.

Remember to dose at LEAST 1 hour before your workout to get the max benefit. And be sure to sign up for the OL Insider emails for all our great sales : )

Hydro3 is cheap already, but we run some killer offers every now and again.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I envy people who get a nice pump off nitrates, I've got maxout/hemvo2 and just never really got that pump, even max out on its own, nothing,

tried a few ways, plenty of water/carbs etc.. empty stomach, with food nothing=[