Would this supplement be beneficial?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I just acquired a product called "AD-3 pct".

It's a otc pct but I was curious if I can run it solo right now for a month before I start my cycle. I'm trying to cut/lose some weight, so would this product benefit me?
I heard the product has a drying out effect. The label says it:
Raises testosterone
Aromatase Inhibitor
Liver protection.

Here's a pic of the label.
Would this help me to lose some weight prior to my cycle? (Exercise and diet is proper) I've taken it for about a week and I feel like my mood has improved but would this supplement be beneficial for a cut/weight loss aid?

Attachments

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I've used it a few times and like it for Cort control/drying out. It's just arimistane(original erase), milk thistle for the liver, and some L dopa which I find helps me sleep a bit. It dries me out pretty well so If that's what you're looking for it will help you. I like the product. Give it a run and see how you like it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any harm in running in before a cycle. I say give it a shot if you have it already and want to try it.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I never actually thought of trying this method of taking something like this Pre cycle. Sounds like a good idea. I'll have to look more into this.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
It's going well so far. Just placed another order for some more. Definitely drys you out. I'm impressed.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's going well so far. Just placed another order for some more. Definitely drys you out. I'm impressed.
You would probably love the original Alphamax. It also has full doses of Arimistane and L-Dopa. However it also adds in 3,4 divanil to boost free test, and F95 to help create and maintain lean mass. There are a few retailers that still have it, but once it's gone, it's gone.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
You would probably love the original Alphamax. It also has full doses of Arimistane and L-Dopa. However it also adds in 3,4 divanil to boost free test, and F95 to help create and maintain lean mass. There are a few retailers that still have it, but once it's gone, it's gone.
Thanks, will look into it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, will look into it.
You're welcome. The new Alphamax XT is an awesome upgrade as well. It does not have the Arimistane you like, but it does have DHAA which is also an AI. Plus more new ingredients Tongkat Ali, Ashwagandha, Ferulic acid, and Boron. Along with the 3,4 divanil, F95, and L-Dopa from original.

Great product to help free up test, control estrogen, and help add lean mass. It should also give a nice libido and overall mood boost.