What is your ultimate supplement that you have tried?

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Lately you have tried a new product? Which? and how was your final judgment! Write your own!

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Tried several newer that I like a good bit not sure what is implied by "Ultimate"

Centurion Labz God of War RED; Pineapple Slaughterberry ( very good energy/focus large amounts of AMP Cit ) & Trinity Apple Juice soon to try God of Rage Warpath Apple

iForce Hemavo2 Rainbow Sherbet them nitrates bring godly pumps!

ALR Humapro Apple Cider ( Love these Apple Juice like flavors ) using the Humapro in the evenings between meals on my cut

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
iForce Hemavo2 & Maxout are both great stacked together, i found the rainbow sherbet quite sickly though, imo lemon drop is nicer.

Also I rate C&P Ferrox Amped as one of the best PWO products i have used.

X-Factor aka ARA for lean mass gains and gains in strength

Follidrone for gains in muscle mass, strength and mainly endurance allowing for me to push more reps and train with less rest

Viron, great for freeing up more test in PCT and standalone

Exotherm as a trans-dermal AI for lowering estrogen and burning fat

Letrone as a great OTC ai for lowering estrogen levels and in a natty anabolic stack with viron and maybe follidrone.

Prolactrone, aids in combating prolactrone levels which can be elevated by tren, deca or MK 677

DNA anabolics Max,zzzs, gives great sleep

PES Amino IV, due to it being a top notch complete EAA/BCAA product.

PES Alphamine and Norcodrene as some of the best OTC fat burners.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
There is too many awesome supplements to narrow it down to just one.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed! There's way too many! Anafuse, ABE, x gels, follidrone, pes shift, norcodrene, alphamine, mesomorph and more:)

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
There is too many awesome supplements to narrow it down to just one.
Agreed! There's way too many! Anafuse, ABE, x gels, follidrone, pes shift, norcodrene, alphamine, mesomorph and more:)
Agreed

Had to narrow mine down to just very new!

Dat new Appletini and Pina Colada Alphamine... o lawd - I wish Norcodrene was in a powder.... only been hinting at it since it first launched... Slackers!!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would say AlphaMax Xt would be a serious contender for one of the ultimate AIO products.
It includes dosages of F95, 34divii , L-dopa, estrogen control, ferulic acid, and so many more ingredients. Paul pretty much wrote out the descriptions for most of the ingredients but AlphaMax xt can replace multiple products such as ai+testbooster, f95, and l-dopa supplements.

I have not tried the xt yet, but have run normal alphamax plenty of times and have 4bottles around. Going to run alphamax xt in about 3weeks for an 8week run and I am excited. Normal alphamax always helps me sleep amazingly, f95 increases lean mass, and just get the most out of my training

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Alpha Max XT looks like a solid product that i may use in PCT in combination with PA and ARA / X-Gells, with BLR new anabolic supplements and maybe Isatori Bio-Gro and Mk677 for GH boosting.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Max XT looks like a solid product that i may use in PCT in combination with PA and ARA / X-Gells, with BLR new anabolic supplements and maybe Isatori Bio-Gro and Mk677 for GH boosting.
It definitely looks solid. I like how more supplements are using full, effective doses of ashwagandha. It's definitely one of my favorite ingredients. I also like that the tongkat ali is standardized for eurycomanone (my favorite libido enhancing ingredient, that also has research showing mood improvements in humans). Together with the ash, it should provide some nice mood enhancement and stress reduction. Forskolin is always nice, and I like the disclosed (research supported) dose of ferulic acid. Adding PA (just some lecithin granules/powder for me) would make a great stack. Mk677 is also interesting, although I haven't tried it.

I'm surprised more supplements haven't been including ferulic acid. There's some pretty promising research on ferulic acid showing that it can increase muscular strength and weight in weightlifters, as well as augment post-exercise endorphin levels. It's also apparently pretty healthy;
In conclusion, FA exhibits a wide range of therapeutic properties like anti-inflammatory, antiatherogenic, antidiabetic, antiageing, neuroprotective, radioprotective and hepatoprotective effects
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2127228/

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I would suggest taking your Bio-Gro money, and buying more PA and ArA.

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest taking your Bio-Gro money, and buying more PA and ArA.
I got some very good effects from Soy Lecithin granules for the PA would def agree on PA and it was also one of the most inexpensive things costing me 10-11$/month taking in large amounts.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
yeah bio-gro is just colostrum, overpriced and doesn't do that much

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce Finish Line. So far all the flavors have been good. Can't decide on my favorite

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
IForce Finish Line is my top product right now. I have used a TON of products but this has helped my recovery tremendously I love it

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Level II, Lean EFX and REM 8.0 by Formutech Nutrition are a few.

Luke@DMF

Luke@DMF

Awards
I have used many over the years but have steered more towards stimulant free pre workouts like giant pump and I also mix my own post workout. I've had better results this way. I'm also on a great all natural product for nitric oxide and vitamin supplements that have boosted my workouts, recovery and workout pumps.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used many over the years but have steered more towards stimulant free pre workouts like giant pump and I also mix my own post workout. I've had better results this way. I'm also on a great all natural product for nitric oxide and vitamin supplements that have boosted my workouts, recovery and workout pumps.

Strong first post, echos my thoughts more and more...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL EPI-PLEX

OLYMPUS LABS TR1UMPH

MILLENIUM SPORT TECHNOLOGIES CITRUVOL-ELITE

EVOMUSE GUT HEALTH

PES FORSKOLIN 95