X-gels stack?

halo32008

Awards
I just ordered x-gels pretty excited to give them ago again. Last time I used them though probably around the time they came out, I had really bad experience with DOMS nearly debilitating especially on leg day . Is there anything I could stack with this to at least make the DOMS not as bad.Or any tips to somewhat reduce them a tad .

Also I am looking to cut/recomp a bit so anything that would work well with x-gels please recommend . Would stacking a PA make any sense?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could try something like an amino acid product to help with the DOMS, but if your protein is high enough, an amino acid product wouldn't be needed. I would advise foam rolling, stretching and other active recovery techniques. You could also run X-Gels at a lower dose. DOMS is apart of the equation for some with X-Gels. You just have to roll with it.

In terms of supplements to help with your cut/recomp goals, I would advise running AlphaMax XT with your X-Gels. I have ran AlphaMax and X-Gels together, twice, and loved it. I was aiming for a recomp. I had a small increase in weight, my strength increased as if I put a lot more than a pound or two on though. AlphaMax XT is great for a recomp due to the forskolin in it. For a cut or recomp, one cannot go wrong supplementing with it. The ingredient helps maintain lean mass while increasing fat loss. This will largely come down to diet, but F95 is great in addition to a solid diet. With that stack, if you're training and diet were in check, your muscle should look fuller, you should maintain your lean mass and look leaner. Even at a small deficit.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think an epicatechin product always goes well with x gels. It will help you recover and increase endurance while preserving muscle mass.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've always noticed that foam rolling and cooling down after my workouts helps tremendously with DOMS, especially while using X-Gels. I had the worst DOMS on my first leg day the first time I used X-Gels, similar to what you are describing. I always cool down with some light cardio, stretching, and foam rolling to help ease some of the DOMS that comes the next day.

If your goal is to cut/recomp, I fully agree with AntM. Stacking X-Gels with AlphaMax XT would be an incredible stack. I have also ran an X-Gels/Alphamax stack in the past, and had great results. X-Gels gave me an all day pump, and AlphaMax gave me increased vascularity and leanness throughout my cycle. I was eating slightly above maintenance (200-300 surplus) while using this stack and I felt that I got leaner while gaining weight and mass.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
You could take a smaller dose or space the dose out on leg day. Outside of that, some LCLT is always good.

NP has some amazing sales on some SNS basics that would also help out, I'd give them a look.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
You could try something like an amino acid product to help with the DOMS, but if your protein is high enough, an amino acid product wouldn't be needed. I would advise foam rolling, stretching and other active recovery techniques. You could also run X-Gels at a lower dose. DOMS is apart of the equation for some with X-Gels. You just have to roll with it.

In terms of supplements to help with your cut/recomp goals, I would advise running AlphaMax XT with your X-Gels. I have ran AlphaMax and X-Gels together, twice, and loved it. I was aiming for a recomp. I had a small increase in weight, my strength increased as if I put a lot more than a pound or two on though. AlphaMax XT is great for a recomp due to the forskolin in it. For a cut or recomp, one cannot go wrong supplementing with it. The ingredient helps maintain lean mass while increasing fat loss. This will largely come down to diet, but F95 is great in addition to a solid diet. With that stack, if you're training and diet were in check, your muscle should look fuller, you should maintain your lean mass and look leaner. Even at a small deficit.
I want to use something after my pct which is a week away to bridge me into my next probable cycle, would alphamax xt be good for me? Either that or i might just stay on clomid for a while

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to use something after my pct which is a week away to bridge me into my next probable cycle, would alphamax xt be good for me? Either that or i might just stay on clomid for a while
You could use AlphaMax eithr during your PCT or after your PCT, before you next cycle, as a bridge, like you stated. Just know that AlphaMax is a natural product. If you do use it as a bridge, do not compare the results to whatever you used during your cycle. I find that many people that have ran PHs or SARMs have unreasonable expectations for natural products.

halo32008

Awards
Thanks for the info everyone. The new AlphaMax does sound promising , I will end of stacking it with x gels .I am just getting off a stack with erase pro and daa , so I may wait another month or so . Want to play it safe lol

I think an epicatechin product always goes well with x gels. It will help you recover and increase endurance while preserving muscle mass.
I did forget to mention , I am staying with natural products. Since I have never heard of epicatechin , is it considered "natural"? I dont want to dive into any PHs not knowing lol Excuse the ignorance

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info everyone. The new AlphaMax does sound promising , I will end of stacking it with x gels .I am just getting off a stack with erase pro and daa , so I may wait another month or so . Want to play it safe lol

I did forget to mention , I am staying with natural products. Since I have never heard of epicatechin , is it considered "natural"? I dont want to dive into any PHs not knowing lol Excuse the ignorance
Yes, (-)-Epicatechin is considered a natty anabolic. It has no inherent negative effects on the HPTA. In reference to your opening thread, a PA product stacks synergistically with x-gels, acting as an emulsifier. Check out OL Triumph if you have time. I'm also a fan of the other recommendations in this thread.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

yes, i would wait a month in between using alphamaxt xt and erase pro. Everything mentioned in here is natural thus far

halo32008

Awards
Okay perfect. So my stack is looking like

X-gels
EP1C
TR1UMPH
AlphaMax XT

should all be ran about 8 weeks? And the dosages, anything in particular besides spacing any fish oil/joint supps away from x-gels?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

X-gels
EP1C
TR1UMPH
AlphaMax XT

should all be ran about 8 weeks? And the dosages, anything in particular besides spacing any fish oil/joint supps away from x-gels?
That's about as solid as a natty stack gets. Nice picks. 50 workouts generally for the Xgels. Labels doses for most everything.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

X-gels
EP1C
TR1UMPH
AlphaMax XT

yes 8weeks followed by 4weeks off. will be a crazy good stack, covering everything. have you tried them solo yet?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

X-gels
EP1C
TR1UMPH
AlphaMax XT

That's one heck of a stack, I might recommend you pick two to lead off with for 4 weeks and bridge into the other two. That way you get 12 weeks instead of 8.

For x gels, go for workout days only or a higher dose on workout days and a lower dose on off days. I personally prefer workout days only at 1.5g

halo32008

Awards
I have tried the original AlphaMax solo and X-gels when the first came out , not sure if the formula has changed or not. As for the other two I havent.

That's one heck of a stack, I might recommend you pick two to lead off with for 4 weeks and bridge into the other two. That way you get 12 weeks instead of 8.

For x gels, go for workout days only or a higher dose on workout days and a lower dose on off days. I personally prefer workout days only at 1.5g
What two do you think would be ideal to start with ? I wouldnt mind it going 12 weeks. And definitely would be going x-gels only workout days. Maybe not using them on cardio days, what do you think? I did just buy two bottles though lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have tried the original AlphaMax solo and X-gels when the first came out , not sure if the formula has changed or not. As for the other two I havent.

What two do you think would be ideal to start with ? I wouldnt mind it going 12 weeks. And definitely would be going x-gels only workout days. Maybe not using them on cardio days, what do you think? I did just buy two bottles though lol
Sounds good to me. I would go with xgels and alphamax first, then epic and triumph after 4 weeks. Only because xgels length depends on how much you dose and how often.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, (-)-Epicatechin is considered a natty anabolic. It has no inherent negative effects on the HPTA. In reference to your opening thread, a PA product stacks synergistically with x-gels, acting as an emulsifier. Check out OL Triumph if you have time. I'm also a fan of the other recommendations in this thread.
Jebrook has you covered. I really like OL Tr1umph as well! It' awesome and would go great with an epicatechin product.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
You could use AlphaMax eithr during your PCT or after your PCT, before you next cycle, as a bridge, like you stated. Just know that AlphaMax is a natural product. If you do use it as a bridge, do not compare the results to whatever you used during your cycle. I find that many people that have ran PHs or SARMs have unreasonable expectations for natural products.
doesnt alphamax have an ai though?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
off topic but how much would a stack of 1andro and 4andro shut one down? we talking total shutdown or no? 6-8 week stack

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The formula has changed as of a few weeks ago. One can still find the older version, but the new version is making its way to more retailers. It is labeled as AlphaMax XT. It no longer contains Arimistane, but now boron, Tongkat Ali and KSM-66

doesnt alphamax have an ai though?
The older version has Arimistane, but that version is being phased out. The New version, AlphaMax XT contains an AI as well, but not Arimistae. Instead it is Dehydroabietic Acid (DHAA) which is a powerful aromatase inhibitor (AI) that can indirectly boost testosterone levels by limiting estrogen production in the body.

off topic but how much would a stack of 1andro and 4andro shut one down? we talking total shutdown or no? 6-8 week stack
I would post in the anabolic section, but from what I know, the andros are not that harsh. However, cycle support and PCT should still consist of what one would run during a surpressive run.

halo32008

Awards
Sounds good to me. I would go with xgels and alphamax first, then epic and triumph after 4 weeks. Only because xgels length depends on how much you dose and how often.
Perfect thats what I will do. But the question is , will Xgels be back in stock by May 1? Or will I be forced to switch to Xfactor ?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Perfect thats what I will do. But the question is , will Xgels be back in stock by May 1? Or will I be forced to switch to Xfactor ?
Will get back to you on this one!

Deleted member 238667

Foam rolling is the way to go! Sometimes painful, but once it's over, you'll feel better than ever.

Also, lots of stretching, before training, after training, and before bed. And for some extra credit for your tight muscles, upon waking.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite stack with X-gels was Tropinol XP + Intimdate SRT. Awesome bulk that kept me lean. Tons and tons of options, ARA allows you to be creative.

halo32008

Awards
That's about as solid as a natty stack gets. Nice picks. 50 workouts generally for the Xgels. Labels doses for most everything.
hey started this stack May 1st and my joints have been a little sore. Im worried they will get worse , what do you recommend to help ? I started to take Animal Flex I already had but it seems its not really doing much.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a side effect of ArA that some people develop.
Does animal flex normally alleviate the pain?
Fish oil can definitely help. Joint Support XT and Cissus XT make a killer combination, as well. Be sure to dose fish oil, anti inflammatories/joint support away from ArA.

halo32008

Awards
That's a side effect of ArA that some people develop.
Does animal flex normally alleviate the pain?
Fish oil can definitely help. Joint Support XT and Cissus XT make a killer combination, as well. Be sure to dose fish oil, anti inflammatories/joint support away from ArA.
Yeah, I kind of figured I was vulnerable to joint pain with it since erase pro killed my joints -___- But just looked into both of these, I will be ordering them tonight thanks!

nelradi

Awards
Anyone know of a good stack with x-gels for bulking?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amino acids and increased protein intake are your best bet. Compete and Finish Line were both designed to decrease DOMS and actually stack well with ARA so that may be worth a look also.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels and ANABETA elite..great bulking stack. Add that CEL EPI-PLEX as well!
And PA, glycergrow, ALCAR.

Can't really go wrong, X gels goes with almost anything.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of a good stack with x-gels for bulking?
As mentioned above, X-Gels and Alphamax XT make a great stack for bulking. Alphamax XT can help increase natural test levels while limiting cortisol and estrogen which makes it a great all-in-one product. It also contains forskolin which has been shown to help increase lean body mass. Stacking these two products on a bulk would make for some solid gains

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta agree with the above statements... Abe is a perfect compliment for s bulk.

Epi plex will also help as well as will have some slight anti inflammatory effects as well to help those sore joints. If they're truly an issue joint support xt and cissus xt as well (all doses away from ara like stated) will work wonders for ya

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta agree with the above statements... Abe is a perfect compliment for s bulk.

Epi plex will also help as well as will have some slight anti inflammatory effects as well to help those sore joints. If they're truly an issue joint support xt and cissus xt as well (all doses away from ara like stated) will work wonders for ya
ArA and Epi = true love

nelradi

Awards
What about PA? Is it worth the money? Or is ara better?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As mentioned above, X-Gels and Alphamax XT make a great stack for bulking. Alphamax XT can help increase natural test levels while limiting cortisol and estrogen which makes it a great all-in-one product. It also contains forskolin which has been shown to help increase lean body mass. Stacking these two products on a bulk would make for some solid gains
AlphaMax + X gels is insane. Probably one of the best stacks out there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What about PA? Is it worth the money? Or is ara better?
If you're getting pa from soy granules it's so cheap you can do both. Like $7 a month. And they're synergistic.

nelradi

Awards
If you're getting pa from soy granules it's so cheap you can do both. Like $7 a month. And they're synergistic.
Thanks for the help everyone. I'll probably run X gels with soy granules and alpha max. As for the granules, what's the best way to dose them?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the help everyone. I'll probably run X gels with soy granules and alpha max. As for the granules, what's the best way to dose them?
With your ara. They'll be your emulsifier.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked 2 tbsp pre and 2 post workout. The 2 post is optional. Definitely wanna dose WITH ArA.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
How does x gels and massmax Xt sound ? Thinking about this....

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love the sound of x gels and mass max xt. when I finish my current cycle I am going to run X gels, mk677, and MassMax XT. Looking for it to be a killer combo, I may add in some CEL Epi-Plex to get some more epicatechin in the mix as well.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
How does x gels and massmax Xt sound ? Thinking about this....
These would make for a great stack. Alphamax XT and X-Gels is a very common natural stack, and there has been some solid feedback with these two products. I think X-Gels and Massmax XT would also be a solid option, especially with the appetite increase from Massmax XT

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
These would make for a great stack. Alphamax XT and X-Gels is a very common natural stack, and there has been some solid feedback with these two products. I think X-Gels and Massmax XT would also be a solid option, especially with the appetite increase from Massmax XT
Good to hear I'll prob add this stack to my pct.....