Looking for fat loss supplement

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Been away for awhile. I never stopped working out but stopped taking supplements for a few years. I have gone from 250-210 right now and am looking to lose the last few pounds. My diet is in check and so is my training.

Back in the early 2000's I lived on ECA stack. Somewhere along the way I developed sensitivity to the stack and a lot of the stimulant fat burners. I get light headed anxious and feel so bad I cant workout.

Is alphamine something I could handle ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends if you want stim or non stim or a combo of both.

EC is still king IMO but it sounds like you can't take it anymore.

I would go with a non stim fatburner. SNS makes a bunch. TTA-500, Lean Edge XT, Reduce XT. I also highly recommend forskolin. I probably would go with a not-to-strong stim stacked with a non-stim. If I was to go witih Reduce XT, I woul***'t run it until the end of my cut when cortisol levels start to get out of wack.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs is looking for someone to log a free bottle of their new fat burner in the company promotions section. Seems like you'd have nothing to lose putting an app in there.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best stimmed burner other than ec for me is norcodrene. I combine it with lipomorph and forskolin 95 and the effects are nothing short of amazing. Any stimmed burner you can handle with the latter two I would highly recommend. With diet being in check the fat will fall off pretty quickly.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lipomorph-by-antaeus-labs

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the responses. I should have noted I am two weeks into erase pro plus as well. I do not know if you guys have any suggestions on what would work well with that.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Afi how did you feel on Norcodrene ? I currently have the foskolin95 in my cart and ready to go. The reviews on Norcodrene seem to say it is good for stimulant sensitive people ?

I would be runnind erase pro plus, Forskolin95 and the Norcodrene

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the responses. I should have noted I am two weeks into erase pro plus as well. I do not know if you guys have any suggestions on what would work well with that.
Alphamine or norco as a stimmed burner
Shift or Forskolin 95
Bulk yohimbine HCL take 2.5mg upon waking and work upward to .02mg/kg

I ran the same stack above and have logged it twice on here (one with erase pro and without) both times fantastic results

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi how did you feel on Norcodrene ? I currently have the foskolin95 in my cart and ready to go. The reviews on Norcodrene seem to say it is good for stimulant sensitive people ?

That stack would be great. You can always start with 1 cap norco which is only 100mg of caffeine. And bump to two once you can handle them. I can handle two norcodrene and feel good-Appetite suppression is fair but mood and energy is definitely on point. Combined with erase pro and forskolin you will be set

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That would be a good combination. User reviews on Norcodrene do tend to lean towards a "smoother" feel, but I'd still start with 1 cap to assess tolerance. In combination with Forskolin-95 and Erase Pro you would be pretty set.

How have you been doing with the Erase Pro + so far?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is alphamine something I could handle ?
But to answer your question, Alphamine is my favorite thermogenic and the the fact that you could always do less than a scoop would be beneficial in your case.

For example, if 1 cap of a product is too strong for you, there is no way (aside from opening the cap and eating half of the powder) you could effectively dose it.

Because Alphamine is a powdered thermogenic, you could always tailor the serving to your individual tolerance

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT is my go to for a stim fat burner. Anything with F95 is worthwhile. OxyMax XT contains 50mg of F95. It is a very strong thermo and a great appetite suppressant. Perhaps the best aspect is the increase in my sense of well being and my mood is greatly improved, despite being in a caloric deficit.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
norcodrene and shift by pes get my vote for sure. They are both well know and have a lot of positive reviews!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love Stimerex Es, one of the only products out there still with ephedra

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Or Lipodrene.. Ionamin is relatively new..need to check it out myself

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good call. Damn you have some big biceps

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
I've tried many a fat burner and I'd have to say synedrex is my personal favorite. I have a pretty high tolerance for stims and a lot of products don't give me that feeling like I'm taking something, but synedrex sure does lol. Wish Amazon was still carrying it

cobri66

cobri66

Awards

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I've tried many a fat burner and I'd have to say synedrex is my personal favorite. I have a pretty high tolerance for stims and a lot of products don't give me that feeling like I'm taking something, but synedrex sure does lol. Wish Amazon was still carrying it
The original was good but has a **** load of caffeine in it. That's why you felt like you were on crank.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards