Whats the Best amp citrate pre still available

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Like the title says what's the best one left available?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hyoermax with Amp can be found at select retailers still and it was very strong stuff!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lgi Fully Loaded AMPlified is strong as hell, a bit much for me these days

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Metablic Nutrition ESP (with AMP) can still be found at many retailers.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fully loaded with amp is really good and so is hypermax with amp.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
cannibal ferox had me having anxiety attacks from how strong it was.
As mentioned earlier you can still find the old hypermax in some palces.

However, the new hypermax Xt has Eria Jarensis Extract which provides extremely clean energy while both enhancing mood and focus. Some say it's like amp, either way it's strong

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard good things about Hod of War/Rage, but haven't personally tried it yet.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I heard white heat was really good
Depends how you respond to Yohimbine. If you do well with it, I think you will love it. I personally can't do Yohimbine. Alpha-Y I can do a bit of, but others, not at all. My buddy loves Yohimbine in all forms and finds White Heat to be amazing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats your reasoning for wanting amp-citrate when DMAA is widely available?

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things about Hod of War/Rage, but haven't personally tried it yet.
Pfft copier ;)

Robert here was just warming it up for me...

( From the other day here was Trinity their BCAA in apple juice with God of War RED pineapple slaughterberry and some scoops of Intra-MD )

Centurion Labz has the best AMP Cit & 1,3 pre out both

God of War RED ( AMP Cit ) fantastic as **** also tastes stupid ****ing good
God of Rage ( 1,3 ) waiting for it to process and send to me

Label for god of war red

Edit: Centurion Labz is quality and even has a 1,3 fat burner called Legion 1,3 which I also have

VaughnTrue I would mostly agree with your statement used a LOT of bulk DMAA caps added to everything including Dust V2 and even Max OUT, just FYI as well a ton of AMP Cit and dosed higher AMP Cit is providing the same exact feeling of 1,3 and it takes a hell of a lot less 1,3 to give the same effect.

I do bounce back and forth between 1,3 / amp cit and none of either, nothing wrong with wanting AMP Cit ( just keep in mind it needs a good bit and you won't likely want to use it every day ) but given the current climate it is def easier to find 1,3 and will take less of it to provide the same.

Last edited:
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no nothing wrong with the ingredient, i was just curious as to why someone would prefer it over DMAA

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to grab some of that stuff and soon!

I'm curious as to how it's still being sold since AMP was technically banned if i remember correctly.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r Amp3d guys is the STRONGEST pre wo I've tried, and I'm a stimjukie. Here is the label
olympus-labs-conqu3r-amp3d-supplement-facts.jpg
Pouchon Tea aka AMP

Selecta

Awards
Have you tried the new COnqu3r DMHA version? My UK retailer has this version and the Amped version and i am yet to try either. I tried teh original COnqu3r with amp and Yohimbine and it messed me up, yohimbine is horrible stuff !!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
One i have tried was Cannibal Ferox Amped by Chaos and Pain, but since it has been replaced with the DMHA version i have switched over to Mesomorph i find the DMAA much stronger than AMP and better suited for leg days. i find Ferrox Amped makes me more aggressive whilst i am calm and focused in the zone with meso.

Selecta

Awards
So did you find the DMHA weaker than the DMBA (amp)?

Selecta

Awards
E-HCL > DMAA > DMBA HCL > AMP > DMHA
I believe the new COnqu3r DMHA one has both AMP & DMHA so may be quite good but i guess if i am currently using BSL Angel Dust Extreme and have a tub of Cannibal Riot on the way it wont live up to them!

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I believe the new COnqu3r DMHA one has both AMP & DMHA so may be quite good but i guess if i am currently using BSL Angel Dust Extreme and have a tub of Cannibal Riot on the way it wont live up to them!
How`s Dust extreme ?

Selecta

Awards
How`s Dust extreme ?
I rate it highly, i have been through a few tubs of Mesomorph prior to it and i feel its slightly better (not much in it though) I do notice a bit more in the zone on it, but both are top notch!

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
One i have tried was Cannibal Ferox Amped by Chaos and Pain, but since it has been replaced with the DMHA version i have switched over to Mesomorph i find the DMAA much stronger than AMP and better suited for leg days. i find Ferrox Amped makes me more aggressive whilst i am calm and focused in the zone with meso.
DMAA is stronger than DMHA but the crash after is a bitch. Honestly i prefer DMBA or AMP because the effects are long lasting with no crash to me

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r DMHA has got the DMHA+ PenTenergy™3-Pentanamine, 2,4-dimethyl- wich is a stim very very similar to DMAA in terms of effects

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The OG HyperMax contained AMP and is still available. It is very strong, I would highly suggest starting with a single scoop. PM me for info OP.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I ended up going with AAN extreme pre workout for my amp choice (300mg amp) per serving. Been rotating between AAN (AMP) , mesomorph (DMAA), and either game day or limitless (DMHA). Have to switch things up to keep tolerance down.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r Amp3d guys is the STRONGEST pre wo I've tried, and I'm a stimjukie. Here is the labelView attachment 137950 Pouchon Tea aka AMP
Profile looks solid. An issue for me is the servings per container. 20? Come on guys. In a competitive market need to give customers more bang for their bucks. Id choose Meso over this anyday given the number of servings you can squeeze out of one tub of meso

Selecta

Awards
Profile looks solid. An issue for me is the servings per container. 20? Come on guys. In a competitive market need to give customers more bang for their bucks. Id choose Meso over this anyday given the number of servings you can squeeze out of one tub of meso
Totally agree with this. I even think Meso is less than normal at 25 scoops as I take one a day. Standard is 30 surely ?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totally agree with this. I even think Meso is less than normal at 25 scoops as I take one a day. Standard is 30 surely ?
Im gtg with 3/4 scoops so yes reckon 30 servings at a minimum. based on my experience of other stims including cu 3/4 scoop meso > 1.5 scoops other Pwo. Have cannibsl riot on order. Cant wait to see how it compares

Selecta

Awards
Im gtg with 3/4 scoops so yes reckon 30 servings at a minimum. based on my experience of other stims including cu 3/4 scoop meso > 1.5 scoops other Pwo. Have cannibsl riot on order. Cant wait to see how it compares
Get yourself a tub of angel dust extreme, it is ace and I am a lover of Meso but prefer it just slightly

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself a tub of angel dust extreme, it is ace and I am a lover of Meso but prefer it just slightly
Do you have more strength of Angel Dust Extreme, i would also like to know how Chaos and Pains new pre Riot compares to Mesomorph which i am currently using in, pineapple, rocket pop, pink lemonade, grape and tutti frutti.

Selecta

Awards
H
Do you have more strength of Angel Dust Extreme, i would also like to know how Chaos and Pains new pre Riot compares to Mesomorph which i am currently using in, pineapple, rocket pop, pink lemonade, grape and tutti frutti.
Angel dust has 10mg more dmaa per scoop I believe, plus other extras that contribute to focus! I love Meso but dust just pips it although doesn't feel massively stronger just different slightly !

I have riot on back order so hope I can try it soon to compare !

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Currently using mesomorph and have a tub of riot on the way which should be here this week. So I'll let you know ☺

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Any one get there riot? How is it. I just ordered some can't wait to give it a try

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Any one get there riot? How is it. I just ordered some can't wait to give it a try
Been using it for the past 3 days now. Love it. Doesn't make me feel jittery just a really intense focus. It makes me feel like the original jack3d did. Been pushing out more reps than usual