Who here has experience with GABOB? Aka. 4-amino-3-hydroxybutyric acid

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Would love to hear some of the communities experience with this supplement. Thanks!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used it in Revivarant G - don't know how it is on its own. Revivarant G is strong stuff.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been wanting to try it for a while..

love to hear peoples experiences with it.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
I've used it in Revivarant G - don't know how it is on its own. Revivarant G is strong stuff.
This is great info thanks for sharing! How does it affect your sleep and how you feel and do you see any physique benefits from it? Thanks!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Registrant G has phenibut also, so I use it sparingly. Sometimes I use 1/3 off a scoop. It gives me deep, very restful sleep and reduces the number of times I wake up to maybe 1x per night. I can sleep for 10 hours easily when I use it, but after 7-8 hours, I can wake up. At a full scoop I wake up dizzy for a while. My mood improves and I am calm for all of the next day and usually the day after that to a lesser degree.

Can't say I've noticed any physique improvements, but again. I use is just 1-3 times per week.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have generalized epilepsy.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems expensive expensive, 20 servings $36-40

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It seems expensive expensive, 20 servings $36-40
If you are talking Revivarant G .... it isn't much more than the other products out there. And since I only need half of school or even a third of a scooped it's really more like 40 to 60 servings for me. The other stuff I have to use full strength usually. Sometimes more than full strength.