Alphamine vs. Clen. What is the better option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Your opinions please on which one works better.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
NOT EVEN COMPARABLE

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
How much stronger is Clen compared to say 3 or 4 scoops of Alphamine?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
4 scoops of alphamine is just ridiculous to begin with

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i have don 3 scoops of alphamine and thats 2 strong

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to hijack this thread, but how does Hi-Tech's new 1-Testosterone compare to Dianabol? Which works better?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Huh? Where did you read this?

In a study where they compared Alphamine to Clen, they found that 2 scoops of Alphamine is equal to approx. 50mcg of Clen

Sauce: http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1992-98144-004
That study doesn't tell the entire story though - because we all know that it's difficult to find Cherry Limeade Clen, but I think one source on Ebay is selling it.

J

Jbrowning

Awards
Being fairly new to the forum it's hard to tell if op is really good at trolling or inadvertently hilarious.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New topic:
Lovingtolift vs retarded monkey

Which has the greater potential to be an actual contributor here?

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
clen is an equestrian bronchodilator / alphamine is supp you just buy at a store. Night and Day, they think your joking

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gotta give it to him though - his threads get hits. It's kind of like everyone watching the car crash on the highway.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had a similar question myself..

Would ARA be more effective than Tren Ace for strength if I took 20g pre workout vs 350mg Tren a week?

K

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Well at least he stopped posting about booze vs cupcakes and how it's impossible for women to put on muscle

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok guys, I just thought this thread would be a good place to let the cat out of the bag. It turns out Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals just purchased PES. This is the latest on their new product releases:

norcodrene_3.jpg

Sorry for the crappy graphic skills. Sorry for slandering both PES and Hi-Tech in one breath.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys, I just thought this thread would be a good place to let the cat out of the bag. It turns out Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals just purchased PES. This is the latest on their new product releases:

View attachment 132447

Sorry for the crappy graphic skills. Sorry for slandering both PES and Hi-Tech in one breath.
That was awesome!. Who says you're slandering?. I understand the apologies though with all the sensitive PC people we have around.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
T-Bone and HIT4ME just keepin'em coming. :D I'm setting a Google alert for "Teenager kills himself by taking 250mcg of Clenbuterol" Ha! "Clenodrene"... I'm f'n rolling over here, hahahaha!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Damn it, how did I miss this thread last night! When OP first started posting awhile back I thought he was legitimately clueless (not that I know everything, but come on). But now I think he's Keyser Soze'd all of us! Well done OP, well done!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That was awesome!. Who says you're slandering?. I understand the apologies though with all the sensitive PC people we have around.
Haha, glad you liked it. I know you are into brevity and usually find me to be long winded...but a picture is worth 1,000 words!

I just didn't want to start a rumor that PES was bought out or something, haha ....and have the gods mad at me.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
T-Bone and HIT4ME just keepin'em coming. :D I'm setting a Google alert for "Teenager kills himself by taking 250mcg of Clenbuterol" Ha! "Clenodrene"... I'm f'n rolling over here, hahahaha!
It was between that or DNPlex...using the Genoflex bottle with the yellow pills...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It was between that or DNPlex...using the Genoflex bottle with the yellow pills...
Don't sell yourself short, it wasn't just the pic - the part about Hi-Tech was genius too because of the oft heard "We own the rights to the actual drug names..." :D Luv ya Vaughn, but that was damn funny :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't sell yourself short, it wasn't just the pic - the part about Hi-Tech was genius too because of the oft heard "We own the rights to the actual drug names..." :D Luv ya Vaughn, but that was damn funny :)
Lol, my gf walked in when I was doing this and she asked what I was doing. I was like - soooo....this company PES makes alphamine for fat loss and there is this drug for fat loss called clenbuterol, and ...nevermind. Too much back story. Good to have people in here that get it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.