Natty Stack help?

M

merisferis

Awards
Hey guys,

New to the forum here and just wanted some advice on this. I'm going to try to run a natty stack but need help with which of these are better. Either X Factor and ABE together or Anafuse alone, or all three of those together. I would run whatever reccomended for 8 weeks.
Thanks!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
X factor and Abe get a lot of love here. I didn't get much from them. Never used anafuse

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have some nice choices. I'd say run either "stack" and compare results.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
You have some nice choices. I'd say run either "stack" and compare results.
This is what I would do. I love testing out my body with new supplements.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I say run ABE to pack on some muscle and then do an x factor and anafuse run.

M

merisferis

Awards
I'm thinking of doing ABE first but would you guys say go ahead and add in X factor? I'm curious to try ArA. I really want to try Anafuse but like I said I'm so torn between them all and everyone has different opinions lol

compan

compan

Awards
I like:

ABE & PA paired with an ergogenic product like Finish Line or Ergonine to cover other basis.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would definitely try them solo if you've never tried them before. It'd be hard to tell which is working otherwise.

Another option for you to look into in the future is AlphaMax xt.
AlphaMax xt will not only boost test, but keep cortisol and estrogen in controll. All the ingredients are dosed efficiously.. The older version, which can still be found contains Arimistane,while the newer does not. AlphaMax XT does not have Arimistane, but contains 300mg Tongkat ali standardized for 2% eurycomanone and 10mg Boron Citrate, amazing combo for Free Testosterone, in addition to the other amazing ingredients

M

merisferis

Awards
I don't want to sound simple, but what is PA exactly?

M

merisferis

Awards
Thanks guys I appreciate all the feedback! Probably going to try ABE with erase pro and some X Factor for 8 weeks then try Anafuse. I'll post how it goes

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys I appreciate all the feedback! Probably going to try ABE with erase pro and some X Factor for 8 weeks then try Anafuse. I'll post how it goes
I would just run Abe and x gels first, then anafuse, then EP. Since you haven't ran any I would do anafuse and EP solo so you can gauge their effectiveness; it's very difficult to see what product is working if uprise running multiple you have never ran before. Only reason I don't mind ara and Abe together is because it's so common and they're amazing ;)

M

merisferis

Awards
That sounds like a great plan. The only reason I included EP is because it was reccomended to be taken with the ABE, is it really necessary? Not sure what the EP is supposed to help with as far as ABE.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I say run ABE to pack on some muscle and then do an x factor and anafuse run.
Just wondering, do you think you can pack on more muscle with ABE, then anafuse? You are talking about AnaBeta Elite, right?