Best Fat Burner????? No reps please!

vvs002

Awards
Was wondering if I could hear your opinions on what fat burner I should take. I've been running a clean diet for 12 weeks and have dropped to 265( from 290). Cardio 6 days a week (3 days HIIT and 3 Days slow cardio). I'm looking for a good fat burner that will help me get the stubborn areas. Looking to drop down to 250ish area.

I've built up a decent tolerance to stims so I'm looking for something very strong. So far I'm looking at

HydroxyElite

Hellfire

Cobra 6

Phenadrine

Was wondering if anyone had any feedback on the above or any better suggestions for a good fat burner?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Invest in Alphamine by PEScience. Take it before cardio and then take two Norcodrene a few hours later in the afternoon.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I really liked iForce's TT-33. It helped with stubborn belly fat when I used it in college. I've actually been considering using it again with Alphamine.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine/Norco stack is my favorite. 2 servings of each per day. Also a fan of dexaprine for appetite suppression and the strong stim effect. EC is still great as well

afrekey

afrekey

Awards
Also really any Cloma Pharma ECA: Black Spider, China White, Asian Black.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Cobra 6P Extreme powder is fairly strong much stronger than many mentioned/listed, and I have used many tubs of it and even stacked ephedrine with it but my tolerance to both Yohimbine & Ephedrine along with Caffeine is pretty high so something to keep in mind. The older version in caps which included AMP Cit can still be found, but I find the powder stronger even more so since you can control exactly how many grams overall your using per serving and adjust.

Centurion Labz Legion 1,3 is also very strong

Ephedrine is really going to be hard to top for appetite suppression as a single ingredient; EC might be best using a lower amount of caffeine.

Edit: I would strongly consider your health and blood pressure, given some of these blends of stimulants and drugs many raise my blood pressure a decent bit combined with HIT or something just would be aware.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
2 Caps of Norcodrene in the AM
2 Scoops of Alphamine PWO
& 3 Pumps of BLR Exotherm

The above is a solid stack, or your could do 3 scoops of alphamine a day or norcodrene if using separate.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a rep for strong supplement shop but not a particular company and I would say a norcodrene/shift run would be a good one. It has a lot of good reviews as well. You could even throw a laxogenin product to go with it and I think that would help you get shredded.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Working up to 25mg Primatene/Bronkaid & 200mg Caffeine, then adding 0.2mg/Kg Yohimbine HCL WHILE MONITORING BLOOD PRESSURE (If not, don't combine Ephedrine and Yohimbine). This is your cheapest and most effective (ie. proven by research) fat loss aid.

vvs002

Awards
What's so great about alphamine and norcodrene? Everyone seems to recommend it

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing wrong with alphamine and norcodrene. I've used both and enjoyed them but there are better options out there. Dexaprine if you can handle dmaa is a solid option.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How about albuterol or clenbuterol vs ECA as a step up.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Norcodrene / alphamine stacked with yohimbine hcl works great

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene / alphamine stacked with yohimbine hcl works great
What??? No need to add more yohimbine when you don't know the exact amount in those products. Pretty reckless advice IMO.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How about albuterol or clenbuterol vs ECA as a step up.
Clenbuterol is Ephedrine's bigger, badder brother... so yeah. But this is the Supplement section and I think Clen is better suited for the Anabolic section. Since Ma-Huang *was* a supplement, IMO Ephedrine is fine in here, but it is at the limit. Clen also requires more brain power to use, and the margin for error is a lot less, with side effects being a lot more of you derf it up.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Clen is awesome (currently doing 50mcg now) but I'm also shaking wayy too much even on 50mcg. Stuff is no joke. I only recommend it at the end of a diet for 1-2 cycles and that's about it. The sides aren't worth it if you're going to be running multiple back to back cycles. Ephedra with alphamine or Norco is the next best IMO

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Was wondering if I could hear your opinions on what fat burner I should take. I've been running a clean diet for 12 weeks and have dropped to 265( from 290). Cardio 6 days a week (3 days HIIT and 3 Days slow cardio). I'm looking for a good fat burner that will help me get the stubborn areas. Looking to drop down to 250ish area.

I've built up a decent tolerance to stims so I'm looking for something very strong. So far I'm looking at

HydroxyElite

Hellfire

Cobra 6

Phenadrine

Was wondering if anyone had any feedback on the above or any better suggestions for a good fat burner?
this is really going to come down to your diet, especially for the "stubborn areas". imho, lay off the above for a good month, look at your diet and change the time of your cardio. IE if you do it in the am, do it at night vice-versa

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Clen is awesome (currently doing 50mcg now) but I'm also shaking wayy too much even on 50mcg. Stuff is no joke. I only recommend it at the end of a diet for 1-2 cycles and that's about it. The sides aren't worth it if you're going to be running multiple back to back cycles. Ephedra with alphamine or Norco is the next best IMO
Only thing clen gives me is improved breathing, no shakiness any more even up to 200mcg per day, so i just stick with 120mcg as that dose seems to work well.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Only thing clen gives me is improved breathing, no shakiness any more even up to 200mcg per day, so i just stick with 120mcg as that dose seems to work well.
Even after a long layoff where the receptors have re-sensitized?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Let me ask you this because I'm. Not sure but if you took x amount of product for x amount aren't you making it harder for your body down the road? Without a break

fakeazzrock

Awards
Invest in Alphamine by PEScience. Take it before cardio and then take two Norcodrene a few hours later in the afternoon.
A typical cup of coffee (in the US anyways) has 80-120mg of caffeine. Alphamine has 125 and Norco has 100. Suggestions to take 2 servings of each... any issues?

vvs002

Awards
Ok so I'm leaning towards Alphamine and Narcodrene just because a lot of people have said it's a hell of a stack. Suggested dosing?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to find a different clen source then if you can take 200mcg. My guess is your taking liquid research crap. I bet 1, 40mcg injection or tablet would rock your world.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
You need to find a different clen source then if you can take 200mcg. My guess is your taking liquid research crap. I bet 1, 40mcg injection or tablet would rock your world.
No this is from using clen tabs dosed at 40mcg each from a reliable source, i did have slight chest pain when i tried 1 day at 200mcg but never get shakiness from clen.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I'm leaning towards Alphamine and Narcodrene just because a lot of people have said it's a hell of a stack. Suggested dosing?
I would use one or the other. Advanced users stack both but there's no need to. Alphamine on an empty stomach precardio works great.

fakeazzrock

Awards
How long would you recommend using either alphamine or norco (or the stack) before a break?

fakeazzrock

Awards
Thanks. Definitely something of interest as I plan my April or May workouts

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I really liked iForce's TT-33. It helped with stubborn belly fat when I used it in college. I've actually been considering using it again with Alphamine.
I'm using this combo right now, it's going well, I recommend it :)

nbfootball65

Awards
Hydroxyelite is really good. More of an appetite suppressant not as much energy compared to something like Lipodrene which also is really good. Phenadrine is more towards mood ,but also effective. Lipo 6 Black and Stimerex-Es are some otheres.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ok OP I wont rep you.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No this is from using clen tabs dosed at 40mcg each from a reliable source, i did have slight chest pain when i tried 1 day at 200mcg but never get shakiness from clen.
I envy you. I felt like Michael J Fox for two weeks going up 20mcg every 2-3 days. Felt like I was having a constant panic attack. I guess my body can't tolerate Clen. I threw away a good supply.

fakeazzrock

Awards
It's too early to determine if it's working great as a fat burner, but I've been on the norco/alphamine stack based on this site and another site. I have not used any pre-workout thanks to the euphoria from the pills/powder. I'll come back in a few weeks regarding fat loss, but I'll continue these products based on the overall feeling I've had with them.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The best I have ever used with stimulants is norcodrene. I have zero affiliation btw

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I'm about to finish my first bottle of Norcodrene and I've enjoyed it so far. I find it pretty mild in terms of a stimulant but I do feel like it helps me control my appetite. I take 1 cap upon waking on an empty stomach and additional 2 caps about an hour before dinner.

I'm also taking Alphamine before I train which I've also enjoyed as I get an adequate energy boost without any jitters. Always dosing 2 scoops but sometimes a 3rd.

I've been in a caloric deficit for the past 35 days and feel like both of these supps have helped me stay mentally and physically disciplined on my diet and training as I make progress through my cut.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
The best I have ever used with stimulants is norcodrene. I have zero affiliation btw
I like Alphamine but get trouble peeing?! Do you have guess on why?

I had the "pleasure" of doing a prostate exam recently and luckily it's nothing wrong with that ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I like Alphamine but get trouble peeing?! Do you have guess on why?

I had the "pleasure" of doing a prostate exam recently and luckily it's nothing wrong with that ;)
Contraction of the bladder is controlled by the B2 receptor, and the urethral sphincter (which shuts off pee flow) is controlled by the alpha 1 receptor. The combination of stimulants in alphamine causes relaxation of the bladder while contracting the urethral sphincter, making initiation of flow more difficult

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Contraction of the bladder is controlled by the B2 receptor, and the urethral sphincter (which shuts off pee flow) is controlled by the alpha 1 receptor. The combination of stimulants in alphamine causes relaxation of the bladder while contracting the urethral sphincter, making initiation of flow more difficult
That sounds like what I feel/have. Do you know what I can do to prevent this or make it better?

Grateful for answers :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Cobra 6 p extreme and red ghost are my choices ... ephedrine and clen if u can handle that mix.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Having just come off an 8 week Cut and having the ability to use almost *everything* related to fat loss - let me just say that your caloric deficit, cardio, and weights will get you 98% of the way to your goal. I was Sub-15% based on Caliper and an Omron 4-Point BIA Scale. My goal was 10% (on my measurement gear). I dropped 800kcals, putting me just 300 above BMR, ate more than 2.4g/Kg of Protein, 65-75 Fat, and Carbs in the Mid 100 range, skewed toward morning, early afternoon. 40-45min MISS cardio every other day, ~2hrs weights every other day. I used the following:

Clenbuterol
Yohimbine
Ostarine
MK-677
BAIBA
Caffeine
Forskolin
Eviscerate
Vasoburn
Lipovate (for the Fucoxanthin - was $2 on Amazon - bought 25? Bottles, LOL)
...And probably a bunch of other questionably effective "standard" "fat burning" stuff I can't remember.

At the end of 8 weeks I was down ~10lbs and ~1.85" Abdominal Circumference with the BIA Scale reading a consistent high 11% range (.7, .8, .9 sometimes 12). The big thing for me was my Deadlift increased about ~25lbs - I think I love Ostarine.

But the moral is: I can *still* grab about 1/2" of fat in all the fatty areas - and I used Clen. So don't think any of this stuff is magic, or even needed depending on your goal and especially your wallet. Do I still think it helps? Heck yeah - but for all that money, what did it contribute over and above just a deficit and working out? Can't tell without a control Old Guy, LOL.

***Note: Age may be a factor on rate of loss/effectiveness, I'll be 48.