Feel good/productivity stack

Thebigc4

Awards
Was thinking about picking up some Focus XT, Noopept XT, bacopa and KSM-66.

Half a scoop FXT, 10mg Noopept, 1 cap bacopa (250mg 12% extra), 250mg KSM-66. Twice per day (first thing in the morning and in the afternoon).

Anything wrong with that? Dosing ok? Overkill?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see anything wrong with that. I would check out phenibut xt by sns as well.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Half a scoop FXT, 10mg Noopept, 1 cap bacopa (250mg 12% extra), 250mg KSM-66. Twice per day (first thing in the morning and in the afternoon).

Focust XT is good. Its REAL subtle though, and even moreso if you get the caffeine free version. I found it worked better over time. I found Noopept to be "ok" as well, but I don't suggest going over 20mg. Anything over that gave me major brain fog.

Also cycle the Noopept please. I learned the hard way.

Aggro is a good supp too. I've used a lot of it. Its a gentle pick me up with a few added noots. Good for here and there as needed, but doesn't help with mood at all, or anxiety in my experience.

OL El1xir is a sweet concoction. The J. reg gives a slight euphoric feeling that is calming to me, and makes me mentally aware and alert without feeling stimmed. It also containsI Galant, which I would compare to Hup-A on steroids. I really appreciate the energy, mood and calm awareness I get with the combo of ingredients.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Focus xt is an easy starter and fits anywhere anytime.

Noopept xt for a step up from that, stacked for even more.

Other than that, ksm is great for mood boost. I really enjoyed it both solo and stacked.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I love focus xt. I also use noopept before studying for big exams just as needed. I find I can recall information much better if I study with noopept before a test than without it even when I study for a smaller amount of time. Been meaning to try some of the other recommendations in here

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't see anything wrong with that. I would check out phenibut xt by sns as well.
Your recommending Phenibut for a productivity stack? Personally I am not a fan of the stuff, but most use it to relax before bed.

OP, I think the stack you laid out looks good.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Your recommending Phenibut for a productivity stack? Personally I am not a fan of the stuff, but most use it to relax before bed.

OP, I think the stack you laid out looks good.
Technically. Better sleep quality and increased relaxation can lead to better productivity. I have noticed a difference in the way I feel and perform on days I have used Phenibut the night before. To each their own

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Good call splitting the dosages, I prefer it that way as well.

Id love to hear your feedback so feel free to PM me after your run or during if you have any questions.

Keep your labels so you can redeem free product

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Technically. Better sleep quality and increased relaxation can lead to better productivity. I have noticed a difference in the way I feel and perform on days I have used Phenibut the night before. To each their own
Yeah definitely to each their own because I feel terrible the day after taking Phenibut. It is the exact opposite for what I would want in my productivity stack.

Thebigc4

Awards
Focust XT is good. Its REAL subtle though, and even moreso if you get the caffeine free version. I found it worked better over time. I found Noopept to be "ok" as well, but I don't suggest going over 20mg. Anything over that gave me major brain fog.

Also cycle the Noopept please. I learned the hard way.
What did you experience as side effects of not cycling Noopept? And you said that it was "ok"... Is there something else you would use instead for the same goal?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
What did you experience as side effects of not cycling Noopept? And you said that it was "ok"... Is there something else you would use instead for the same goal?
I didn't mean to knock it. Noopept is a decent add in, but it really depends on what you need.

For me, something like Focus XT is a great daily supp that is very very subtle but has a cumulative effect (though hup-a should be cycled and for that reason I wish it wasn't in there). Noopept has that same effect for me. Meaning I don't get an acute effect, but more of a cumulative and synergistic benefit when added to other noots.

I ran Noopept as part of AGGRO, starting at 10mg, up to 20mg, and eventually to 30mg/day. That entire cycle lasted prob 8-12 weeks (its been a while). By the last month I was having intense brain fog. Like forgetting the simplest of things on a regular basis all throughout the day. It felt terrible tbh. I dropped the AGGRO and after a month things started to get back to normal, with it prob taking 60 days to be fully "back."

I've had a lot of experience with every other ingredient in AGGRO except Noopept. At the doses I was running it was the most likely culprit. Some get mild brain fog acutely from 20mg the first time they take it.

With all that said, I still use AGGRO. Its a good supp, but I don't abuse it like I was. No more 2-3 doses per day for xx days straight.

The thing with noots in particular is that it typically takes some experimenting to figure out exactly what works for you specifically. The range of reactions people have to noots is so vast that you can't really speculate how things will affect you until you try them.

Granted there are some solid options that in general work for everyone: Alpha-GPC, KSM, Ash, etc.

Right now I'm using El1xir 1/2 dose 2x per day. Other days I'll use AGGRO. I run myself hard an get garbage sleep so I need a little energy (caffeine), something to give me mental alertness (J. Reg or DMAA does this well for me), Alpha-GPC for clarity and focus, and something for mood and anxiety doesn't hurt either (like KSM).

Hope that helped a bit.