Rich Piana all day you may

lfranco86

Awards
Do I take this also with my on cycle support? I'm running a simple cycle of 1-andro. I take iron labs on cycle support. I hear rich piana all day works great. Is it its own on cycle support or an addition to what your already taking? Thanks guys.

ForceOfNature

Awards
All day you may is a essentially a BCAA/EAA product with a few extra goodies, so it should be taken in addition to whatever cycle support supplement your taking. Honestly all day you may is overpriced and to get sufficient amounts of the ingredients in there, you would have to take at least two scoops a day which makes the cost even more ridiculous. You would be far better off with xtend, amino iv, purple wrath, dieselade or cannibal carna. If your looking for a recovery product rather than BCAAs or EAAs then I would recommend looking into olympus labs triumph or PES Ergonine. Also all the products I mentioned above cannot be replaced for your cycle support, there just additions.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Amino IV is one of my fave BCAA/EAA products, also MAN's Iso Amino for the great flavours plus you can also add bulk leucine powder to change the ratios.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All day you may is a essentially a BCAA/EAA product with a few extra goodies, so it should be taken in addition to whatever cycle support supplement your taking. Honestly all day you may is overpriced and to get sufficient amounts of the ingredients in there, you would have to take at least two scoops a day which makes the cost even more ridiculous. You would be far better off with xtend, amino iv, purple wrath, dieselade or cannibal carna. If your looking for a recovery product rather than BCAAs or EAAs then I would recommend looking into olympus labs triumph or PES Ergonine. Also all the products I mentioned above cannot be replaced for your cycle support, there just additions.
agreed! It's overpriced and a BCAA product so I would look around for a more reasonable one with better amounts of ingredients per serving.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol did rich piana say this ?

Yeah its safe to take it anytime of around .. believe it just has "NAC" w/joint support but everyhting is underdosed just like all his products.

But just for bcaa's id drink it
BCAA Blend - 6,000 mg
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
There are a TON of better BCAA products out there. BUT if you wanna be a 5%...Get it!!!!!

youngbrah

Awards
It's just BCAA's man maybe drink it between meals and when you wake up before morning cardio. Just curious what dose of 1-andro you running?

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. It's the rich mans bcaa and isn't worth it unless your taking 3-4 scoops

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Damn just buy bulk unflavoured bcaas - squeeze a little lime or lemon juice in it.

Don't get sucked into the gimmick products.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Or if you want nice tasting BCAA's MAN Iso Amino, USP Labs Modern BCAA, or Xtend and add bulk leucine powder to it to make it more effective.

Also if you want one of the best EAA products go for Amino IV by PES.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
There are a TON of better BCAA products out there. BUT if you wanna be a 5%...Get it!!!!!
Ha. Just get some Ben and Jerry's. But seriously there are far better products out there.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TaKE IT ALL DAY GODDAMNI!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you get the 5% 1/2 gallon jug and the tank top.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Make sure you get the 5% 1/2 gallon jug and the tank top.
Bruh, I got a plain white jug with 2.5% on it, I'm not ready for that 5% life

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've got the 69% on mine-

how I roll

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Would not ever drink bcaa's all day long seems like a terrible idea

I just wrote 5% with a sharpie on an empty fairlife carton.. am I doing it right?

To be fair his "Real Food" looks pretty good, despite every time I see it I think of that rant video where he must said REAL FOOD 20x and than launched a product called "Real Food" ;) but it comes in sweet potato & blueberry cobbler... and I find myself wondering what it tastes like and if I can mix it with ice cream. :p

no sweat pants & gucci shoes ?
Dat slap city lyfe?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Would not ever drink bcaa's all day long seems like a terrible idea

I just wrote 5% with a sharpie on an empty fairlife carton.. am I doing it right?

To be fair his "Real Food" looks pretty good despite every time I see it I think of that rant video where he must said REAL FOOD 20x and than launched a product called "Real Food" ;) but it comes in sweet potato & blueberry cobbler... and I find myself wondering what it tastes like and if I can mix it with ice cream. :p
Remember the video when he was like ALL SUPPLEMENTS SUCK, I hate the supplement industry. Mutant products are pure garbage

then the next breath he was like, GO BUY MY REAL FOOD product, it'll help you be a 5% freak!!!!

lol

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Remember the video when he was like ALL SUPPLEMENTS SUCK, I hate the supplement industry. Mutant products are pure garbage

then the next breath he was like, GO BUY MY REAL FOOD product, it'll help you be a 5% freak!!!!

lol
Yes some of my favorite videos are his rants :D

I give him some credit he is fantastic at marketing both himself and his products, his bigger by the day could prob launch a more popular reality tv show srs lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He said he was going to bring prep meals @ $6/meal .. prolly the cheapest

lets see maybe ill finally purchase something from 5%

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
He said he was going to bring prep meals @ $6/meal .. prolly the cheapest

lets see maybe ill finally purchase something from 5%
hold on- before you "do this SH1T' you are not counting in the advanced Rich Piano self contained temperature monitor that comes in the box. The test Godz only know how much that will add onto your shipment. Then if you don't want his meatloaf or his meatballs, the deviation will probably cost more too.

so in the end, 95% of your paycheck will go to him, leaving you with 5% of something. At least youll be in the 5% club,

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hold on- before you "do this SH1T' you are not counting in the advanced Rich Piano self contained temperature monitor that comes in the box. The test Godz only know how much that will add onto your shipment. Then if you don't want his meatloaf or his meatballs, the deviation will probably cost more too.

so in the end, 95% of your paycheck will go to him, leaving you with 5% of something. At least youll be in the 5% club,
What more can you ask in life

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
No way! A half-gallon? How much is that one, $4 plus shipping? :)
Rich 2 scoops 5150 in his newer video... wut you bringing to the table? ;)

LEAVING humanity behind! inb4 this is why we can't have nice things

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
What more can you ask in life
honestly laughed when he pulled that out of the box and has this look like he is mr sulu "whats that" hey, in the end, its a biz and if it works for him, then that is great. never want to see anyone fail

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My 1/2 jug ..picked it up for $2 w/ peach tea .. drank it now all Aqua gainz

snapple.jpg

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How does the all day you may taste, if it is on par with xtend or modern BCAA+ you could always add some bulk leucine to improve effectiveness.