Off season football-oriented cycles

Football77

Awards
I apologize in advance if I'm missing any info on this as it is my first post.

Stats -
6'1
198 lbs
6% body fat
280 bench
369 squat
410 deadlift
19 yrs old

I have a bit under 6 years of experience now under my belt. Heading into my second year of NCAA football gains have come to a dramatic hault. The past 5 months of my off-season have failed to see any results..I've tried plenty of mix ups in my routine and plateau breakers but I'm scared I've just reached the full potential of my natural generic make up.

Being a complete noob to steroids, I have my training and nutrition planned out up to the start of next season and need help choosing which stacks to implement in each cycle. Cycles are as following

1)Bulking for mass 4-6 weeks. Goal weight is 215 (Dbol? prop?)
2)Strict cut and speed training 6 weeks.(Test? Anavar?)
3)4 weeks of speed and football related drills. Lifting only for maintenance (Nandarol?)
4)Possibly low dose in-season cycle? (No idea)

Any advice on stacks for each cycle would be greatly appreciated. All side effects are manageable, other than any that could DECREASE libidos or sexual function..

Please don't reply with worries over regulated drug testing it is not an issue.

Football77

Awards
HITT going to be a part of every cycle because coaches. Other than that training is flexible

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
17 pounds weight gain in 4 to 6 weeks.? Spring football starts this week.

Football77

Awards
As a first time steroid user I've heard the first cycle can pack 15-20 pounds unclean weight with ampt calories

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good luck with your 2016 goals of getting banned from the NCAA.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What's a nandarol?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
What division do you play in?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use a natty anabolic like epi, X gels, or AlphaMax, or a combo.

Wouldn't risk losing my scholarship for a few lbs.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;nC-JPKwDihE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC-JPKwDihE&list=RDnC-JPKwDihE&index=7[/video]

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
[video=youtube;5mxjefR-vdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mxjefR-vdI[/video]

This

zlightning

Awards
OP I played college ball and suggest you don't take anything on their banned substance list. If you get called for a test you're done for a year. So ask yourself if it is really worth it. Saying drug testing isn't an issue just shows ignorance. I would try things like X-gels, phos acid, etc. Also even if you are just a scout team player getting caught and banned for a year doesn't just hurt you it hurts the team.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You haven't reached your full genetic potential at 19. Your height and weight given 6% body fat seems very big with a max bench 280 though. You'll get bigger and stronger for a while assuming you eat and train well, but as someone else said, stick to things that won't get you suspended. I really like PA, and, if you really ramp up your training, HMB.