Which is best Epicat or Laxo? Or either?

wrxjpm

wrxjpm

Awards
Hey guys I'm looking to build some muscle more naturally . I've done a cycle of Lgd, Ostarine . Never a prohormone yet . But trying to find something to add to put some size one without getting all hormonal . What's everyone's thoughts or recomendations? Thx in advance

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
neither in my opinion....

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epicatechin

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
epicatechin
ARA, PA, creatine are all way better options than laxo

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people love (-)Epi products and other hate it. It seems like it is hit or miss for most. Good suggestions are ArA, if size and strength are your main goals. If you're looking for a product that will help boost free and total testosterone, naturally, then look into AlphaMax. It contains a full 1400 mg dose of 3,4 divanil. Also, AlphaMax is great for increasing cAMP levels with a full dose of forskolin which can aid in adding lean mass and increase fat loss. AlphaMax is also solid for strength gains, but I much prefer it for a lean bulk/recomp.

I would keep this in mind though. Whatever you decide to run, it/they will not compare to a SARM. These products that I, and others, have mentioned are good, but sometimes when one goes from a SARM/PH to a naturally product, the person thinks results will be the same.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I'm looking to build some muscle more naturally . I've done a cycle of Lgd, Ostarine . Never a prohormone yet . But trying to find something to add to put some size one without getting all hormonal . What's everyone's thoughts or recomendations? Thx in advance
You already "got hormonal" with LGD & Osta. Only difference between those and AAS is SARMS are selective.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
dumb question ara? pa?
Arachrondic acid (xgels/xfactor), phosphadic acid (soy lecithin granules/other supplements)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea I done the sarm cycles last year. Was just seeing if anyone thought there was something more natural that worked good.
There is nothing natural that's gonna work as good. Sure natural stuff "works" but there really is no comparison. You might as well just run another SARM cycle or if you want something extremely mild run an andro cycle.

wrxjpm

wrxjpm

Awards
There is nothing natural that's gonna work as good. Sure natural stuff "works" but there really is no comparison. You might as well just run another SARM cycle or if you want something extremely mild run an andro cycle.
What do you like tbone? which is the least supressive on natural test? I'm low in that area lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out Anafuse. It has epicatechin and laxogenin in it. They stack great together. Also check out X gels and Anabeta elite.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If interested in ANABETA elite, I have 5 bottles of the updated version for sale or trade!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
more naturally would not include epi or laxo- have you done any ph in the past

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
If interested in ANABETA elite, I have 5 bottles of the updated version for sale or trade!
always doing business SMH

lol jk jgn

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
wrxjpm

wrxjpm

Awards
I'm always down for trading lol , I've got tons of stuff

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
jgntyce

i get 5% of the trade- lol

thats between you guys- happy trading

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
sad thing is , ive actually got some aas that ive never even tried lol . What would you reccomend smith69?

none- take vitamins

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I now have two bottles left of ABE. Please PM me what you have to trade for.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I had good results with Olympus Labs Str3ngth..

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
what did you notice?
I lost weight even though I didn't exactly keep my diet on point. My strength increased and I became more defined in my chest, arms, and shoulders. I ran 2 bottles at 100 mg a day. I ran my first osta cycle right after and honestly I liked the LAXO better.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
It's best run with no more than 20mg per day and at the least 12 weeks.
When do you typically start seeing results.

wrxjpm

wrxjpm

Awards
Could it be my brand ? Anyone heard of ats labs?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Could it be my brand ? Anyone heard of ats labs?
yea never heard of it lol and i wouldnt take any chances when it comes to brands. olympus labs osta is legit so is their GW and MK

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I know we got off subject.. So have you came to a conclusion on which your going to try next....epicat, laxogenin..or...

wrxjpm

wrxjpm

Awards
Honestly don't know lots of different opinions on here lol. What about you rmanyou? Gonna try anything

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Were you guys eating at kcal surplus or deficit
I was at a deficit. I took advice of only running it 5 weeks. I may have needed to run longer at a higher dose.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Honestly don't know lots of different opinions on here lol. What about you rmanyou? Gonna try anything

I'm not sure at this point....I have a few options in my supplement cabnet....just haven't decided how I'm going to put it together or what I want to run. What ever I do will be with the goal of losing some fat.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Bumping, I ran Anafuse at 8 weeks and really didn't get much out of it. I plan on doing another Epi/Laxo run but not using a prop blend and really taking advantage of proper dosing. Also throwing in xgels to the mix

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BPS Dermacrine for 8 weeks. Although it can be considered a mild pro hormone. it doesn't need a PCT.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I suggest Epi2.0, follidrone 2.0, tr1umph, alphamax xt and ARA for solid 8 week natty stack cost about $200-300 for an 8 week run but to me gains like that without crushing my T and feeling like a b1tch for 2-3 months after is well worth it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure give Follidrone 2.0 a run.
Epicatechin plus 3 absorption enhancement ingredients. Super solid absorption package.

Plus ecklonia cava which is one of if not the strongest natty anabolic available today.

Plus Flos cathami - a natty myostatin inhibitor

Plus Quercetin/niacin co crystals.. which increases vo2max, vasodilation etc

This stuff is wicked. Epicatechin is great but this is a whole new level. Its epi+ absorption + 3 other actives that by themselves are super solid.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html